Eureka for Noobs
Starting around 7pm EST, Nal will start forming a group for people to join in on Eureka runs. Eureka has a limited duration so if you miss the start you can be picked up later on a new run!
My gear is shit, can I come? YES! Eureka syncs everyone's armor to ilevel 300 so it doesn't matter if you're still in your crappiest gear! Though you may not want to wear RP gear
For a more detailed explanation please check out this Newbies FAQ to Eureka.
Dying Matters! Do not release when you die.
- After level 6 you will lose a chunk of exp when you release
- After level 11 you can even de-level.
- Always get raised if you KO.
- You cannot attune to additional Aetherytes until level 9
- Notorious Monsters (NMs) provide an exceptional level of EXP and should always be prioritized if they are within 10 levels of you.
- Faeries offer buffs to players who stand near them. Always keep an eye out.
You can change your element while in combat as long as you have charges.
- Charges return over time or by visiting an elemental wheel.
- DPS should put all their points into one element. Tanks / Healers may split them for defense/attack.