The Warden's Reliquary is a miqo'te tribal Seeker of the Sun themed role-play community. We strive to offer a warm, welcoming atmosphere where you can network with other players and find or set up role-play. We also welcome characters that are:
💔 Exiled from their tribe.
🌙 Keeper and Seeker mixed.
☀️ Interested in exploring their heritage and/or tribal life.
✨ Have tribal roots. (Ex: Raised tribal, now a city miqo'te.)
The process of joining the linkshell is fairly forward. You will be asked if you have reviewed the linkshell rules and agree to them, as well as a couple of rudimentary questions, You will need to contact a recruiter in-game advertising in Party Finder or contact me, the linkshell administrator. You are welcome to contact me through the following methods:
🌟 Discord. This is the most effective and quickest method. My Discord is Dune Witch#0872, go ahead and pop me a friend request to get this rolling. I won't be offended if you remove me from your friends list after.
🔥 Send me a PM here on the RPC. A reply can range from within hours to a day, depending on my sleep and work schedule.
🌟 PM me in-game on "X'shah Zinbhe." This is the least effective method and will not always yield results.
We are a proud member of the Celestial Dance network, a host of sister linkshells on Balmung & Mateus. You can find our Mateus counterpart here.
NOTICE: The Temple of Azeyma associated with the linkshell was relocated during the last housing ward drop. It is not open to the public quite yet! Please be patient.
We are aware that our rules present us as a strict linkshell with high role-play standards. You will find this is not so, we simply feel that being honest and putting everything on the table upfront about our expectations and how we run the community is important. The reality is that we're a bunch of shy folks flailing around in the linkshell trying to get along, have a few laughs, and enjoy the game together.
You and your character must be over the age of eighteen.
Swearing, dark humor, dirty jokes, ribbing one another, and spicy memes prevail in the culture of this community. Topics of discussion from time-to-time may turn adult and tribal life itself isn't unicorns & rainbows IC. You can expect that adult topics will pop up in discussion or in role-play and we expect you to handle it maturely.
This is not Party Grindr.
We don't care if our members ERP on their own private time. This particular linkshell is not a fit for ERP-centric characters nor does it exist as a venue to find a romantic relationship for your character.
Be courteous of your fellow community members.
- Confine extensive discussion/spammy joking to Discord out of respect for the chat bar of other members.
- You are sharing the spotlight with other members. Keep in mind that most in the linkshell have crafted their own culture, location, backstory, and headcanons for the branch or sect that their character is from. In order to avoid stepping on the toes of other community members, we ask that you not claim your character is the definitive tribe. Instead, we recommend an informal (or even formal!) nickname for their people based on your own preference.
- Do not project your own lore on established NPC's in-game. You can very easily craft your own branch of NPC's.
- This is not a "hug box" nor is it a "safe space." Constructive criticism done in the spirit of civility is welcome in the linkshell.
- If you want to start an in-depth discussion of politics and religion we recommend you find another outlet. The staff is not interested in moderating extensive political or religious debate. In fact, we don't care to moderate heated arguments at all. Take it to private message.
- Feel free to announce events that you, your linkshell, your friends, or your FC are hosting. We ask that you not use our linkshell or Discord as an advertisement venue for other Discords, linkshells, or Free Companies.
- The nature of an open linkshell presents the unfortunate reality that new members will join that may disregard the rules, are new to role-play, display poor role-play etiquette/quality, or they simply don't mesh with you and are not your style. We ask for your patience and understanding with us as well as we go through the process of serving as examples while they grow as a role-player, the staff speaks with them, or they are removed from the community.
- Most importantly: communicate with us. We are human and might miss something. We cannot fix a problem if you do not come to the admin or mentors and speak with us.
We are lore-bending, not lore-breaking.
- No tempered or those that can temper.
- The echo is fine to a reasonable extent.
- Voidsent beings, black magic, white magic will not be treated lightly and should be reacted to in accordance with lore.
This linkshell is NOT a fit for:
- Female Nunh.
- Incest role-play.
- Female model Nunh.
- Non-miqo'te species.
- The "abusive Nunh" trope.
- Cutesy purring/nyah/meow behavior.
- The "alpha Nunh" and "beta Tia" trope.
- Halfbreeds. (Au Ra/Miq'ote, Hyur/Miqo'te, etc.)
- Futa, shemales, traps, loli, c*ntboys, or d*ckgirls.
- Sexually suggestive search information or those that contain f-list links.
- Overpowered characters. Everyone in the linkshell will stand on equal ground.
- Cult-like polygamous role-play where the Nunh controls the Seeker women sexually.
Whether you are a fresh-faced arrival to tribal role-play or a veteran well-versed in Sunseeker lore—you are welcome among us! You can expect the following available as tools to foster role-play within the community.
- We have a very friendly core of regulars and staff always willing to answer questions that you may have involving lore so you feel confident about delving into role-play. Within our Discord you will find the ever-useful #lore-discussion channel.
- You are free to utilize the in-game linkshell or the #party-finder channel in our Discord as tools to strike up role-play.
- You are free to ask questions about general gameplay and seek assistance with FFXIV in general.
- You are welcome to ask players if they will help you run content or even if they are interested in joining you in other games. This is a community and we encourage community members to bond.
- You are welcome to host meetups of your own after you have established yourself within the community. You will have the support of the staff and we will make announcements for you if necessary.
- We host weekly meetups and plan on putting forward a monthly trading fair in the near future.
#role-assignment: Assign yourself your correct character role and opt in and out of channels here.
#party-finder: Looking for RP or want to run PVE or PVP content in-game? Post advertisements here.
#general: A place for a wide variety of topics.
#lore-discussion: FFXIV lore discussion channel.
#feedback: A place for community members to offer suggestions that they feel will improve the community overall. You are welcome to voice your opinion on community events, the setup of the Discord, as well as the setup of the
#media: A place for videos, pictures, and screenshots.
- Monthly trade fair events.
- The Temple of Azeyma re-opening.