Hugs & Cake (OOC LS)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here at Hugs & Cake we work on our advanced sophisticated cake eating techniques to make sure we are extra cute.

6CZQavt.gif

Am- am I doing it right?

I enjoy hugs & cake & learning to be cuter, so I think I'd like to get in on this if you'd have me. :love:

Not bad but room for sharing more. I'll invite when I'm on or please ask a leader if you see them.

Happy hugs update!

We are now running with 42 members and the LS has activity all the time!

The Leaders have been updated as we grow (see OP)

Mane cakes and hugs .. laughs and smiles are shared

It may be something like this

i5J89sDYuYIsc.gif

(warning: not actual in game footage, results may vary, may not be something like this)

I'd love to join as well. I just made an alt on this server and very much enjoy cake and hugs \o/

Let a leader know and I'll keep an eye out for you *hugs*

This is the only LS outside of my private one that I feel welcome in. Nebs has really done a good job picking the best of the community here. :love:

Thanks but there is no picking all are welcome who can take the positive stance. Even leaders are any who feel they can handle it. *hugs*

You know, everytime I'm in game, I keep forgetting to ask for an invite, Nebbs.  (Then again, every time I remember, you are off line. : P)

I will keep an eye out and feel free to bribe one of the other leaders. We are quite a nice LS and happy sometimes silly chats are frequent.

• 2 weeks later...

We just passed the 80 members mark, I'm really proud of the members for keeping this upbeat and positive and helping folks. We have many new folks, shy folks and grumpy folks.. but the LS is a lovely place to be for all.

All thanks to our special cake eating program

400x400https://thepostculture.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/cake1.gif[/img]

and Super-Hero hugs

tumblr_inline_mmroxvrO0A1ql26p9.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm one of the shy ones! However, the amount of hugs and cake means that my shyness is not judged harshly.

Oh we have super shy, but all seem happy to open up a bit in the nice atmosphere I think/hope