Hugs & Cake (OOC LS)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to offer a formal apology for my little "explosion" yesterday, even if I kept it completely under lock and key as to actual word usage. Seems that the Chrysalis was hand-picked to destroy my cheerful afternoon as "Lets get to HW!" turned into "Lets teach pugs for three hours and wipe!"

And of course Hugs & Cake was there with, well, Hugs & Cake.

• 2 weeks later...

As we are FULL I updated the membership section to include an activity check, this will allow us to remove inactive people and allow new ones in.

Please feel free to ask to be on a waiting list for us to contact you.

400x415http://orig11.deviantart.net/7d7b/f/2012/222/f/0/__death_note__l_in_snackland___by_kuryuki-d5all90.gif[/img]

So even if I talk every day in the LS do I need to click the web activity link?

In general folks can take their chances that I will spot them and then put up with me chasing them if not marked as active.

Or folks can ideally take some of the responsibility and make certain, it is just typing your name and clicking. I still have to process the responses, it is not a free ride for me.

In general checking activity is a pain as there are few features to help, I already check several days of LS activity logs and scan who is on. But from experience of setting up and running Open RP it will never catch everyone.

You can also see who has already been flagged as active at the activity sheet [Activity Sheet]

As we are full, I have started to remove inactive characters. It is not easy to check this absolutely but I do go to some lengths before removing anyone: I check the LS activity, the Activity check sheet, the Characters Loadstone profile and ask in the LS if anyone has seen them.

Anyone removed for inactivity is welcome to rejoin, and I apologise if any mistakes are made.

Hello!

I'm new to the game and to FFXIV universe, I would love an Invite please; Aldred Sternn.

I will add you to the search, and please ask any of the leaders for an invite.

We have tempting cakes await new arrivals

300x204http://cdnstatic-2.mydestination.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/IMG_0862edit.jpg[/img]

Big thank you to Nebbs for doing such as awesome job with this LS. I've been in a few of the larger LS's that advertise themselves as catering to the RP environment and helping to facilitate connections, and while they all seem to have good intentions, Hugs & Cake seems to be the only one I've seen that hasn't degraded into another clique or rant/vent LS.

I might be a little biased because I'm married to Nebbs in game, but this LS really is great and we have some great people to play with.

So thank you Nebbs and thank you to the people who help this LS stay awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

(( I've been told there are hugs.  I've been told there are cakes.  I desire hugs and cake.  And good-natured RP as well.  I'll keep an eye for an officer in-game, but please feel free to shoot me an invite if you see me in game! ))

Hello! i am a newbie looking for a rp linkshell to join! this looks like A ton of fun! i love hugging too :).

Nea's Backstory: The Daughter of World-class Fisherman that disappeared off the coast in eastern La Noscea, shortly after catching the legendary Nepto Dragon. Nea was raised by the locals around eastern La Noscea, after her dad was spirited away, she grew up having to work and caught her food.

soon after her 19th birthday, she set out to find her missing father. although she has very little to go on, she would  very much welcome your help!

• 2 weeks later...