Directory of Contacts for New Players

Melkire

This is an actively-maintained listing of roleplayers who have volunteered their characters as potential starting-points. That means new roleplayers can feel free to seek these characters out and interact with them as a means of roleplaying with and/or becoming actively involved in the community here at RPC.

Maybe your character is really shy, but they'd really like to go on an adventure. Or maybe they'd rather sit down at a table somewhere, order tea, and discuss the latest scandal. Or maybe you've got a big, burly, antisocial warrior who really just wants to butt heads, but you're uneasy about randomly challenging another roleplayer to a spar.

That's what this resource is for! Catch these volunteers during their availability, send them an in-game "/tell" or a Private Message here on the forums to introduce yourself, and start roleplaying!

Volunteers, please use the template below to post in this thread and let us know that you're available so that we can add you to the directory. Likewise, please post to update your availability or if you need to step down. Volunteers will be pruned from the directory after a month without updates.

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Type:[/b]

[b]Availability[/b]
[i]Day(s) of the Week:[/i] Available Days 
[i]Time(s) of the Day:[/i] Available Times PST/CST/EST/GMT

[b]Frequent Locations:[/b]

Volunteers should be advised:

1. Please keep your details short, sweet, simple, and to the point. Be brief, not verbose.
  2. You may find some of the new characters and/or players who approach you to be disagreeable or otherwise difficult to interact with, whether this be due to stylistic differences, lingual or cultural barriers, or conflicting personalities. We ask that you please be amicable during your listed availability.
  3. Likewise, you may find that your interpretation of FFXIV lore conflicts or clashes with that of a new player's. We ask that you please be open-minded, flexible, and receptive.
  4. This is not an opportunity for Free Company recruitment of new members. Volunteers are to provide in-character interaction and some degree of in-character guidance. Should RPC staff learn that a volunteer is abusing this program and directory for FC recruitment purposes, the volunteer will be removed and permanently barred from this directory.

Now, without further ado,

[align=center]The Directory of Contacts for New Players[/align]

Character Name: Ambriel Haillenarte

Character Type: Ishgardians noble

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: All days

Time(s) of the Day: 12pm-4pm CST and 11:15pm-2am CST

Frequent Locations: Varies

Character Name: Aya Foxheart

Character Type: Barmaid, dancer, and trouble-maker.

Availability:

Days of the Week: Somewhat randomly dispersed, often not around on Friday/Saturday nights.

Times of the Day: North American.  Usually early evening to early morning, but my availability is unpredictable.

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, the Quick Sand in particular.

Character Name: Gus Pumpkinweed

Character Type: Incorrigible, loyalist, friendly and feisty business-minded lalafell that runs the prestigious Piquant Pumpkin brand.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Whenever.

Time(s) of the Day: Whenever.

Frequent Locations: Everywhere.

Character Name: Jess'a Vaati

Character Type: Rogue Keeper Miqo'te. Smol thief/street rat, angry, good-humoured, easy to please.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: I'm available most afternoons/nights!

Time(s) of the Day: 5pm-6am PST

Frequent Locations: Limsa Lominsa

Character Name: Julian Titus

Character Type: Neutral good, romantic, happy, mostly mature

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: All

Time(s) of the Day: On weekdays 4pm-7pm MST, on weekends usually available

Frequent Locations:Ul'dah

Character Name: Okhi Lyehga

Character Type: Officer To her Free Company

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Everyday Available Days

Time(s) of the Day: After 6pm Cst Sun-Wed Anytime Thurs-Sat Available Times PST/CST/EST/GMT

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, Limsa. Can really be found all over.

Character Name: Lori'vaen Nasharia

Character Type: Neutral Good; Shy, warm caring and loving always offering some of her home made cheesecake (officer of Redwings)

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Most every day, more often on the weekends

Time(s) of the Day: Weekdays: 5-9:30pm GMT Weekends: 1pm-2am GMT ( times can be erratic at times)

Always happy to meet new people!

Often seen in: Most of the time in Mist, but her studies take her to other cities too. She is training to be a doctor too.

Character Name: Okhi Lyehga

Character Type: Officer To her Free Company

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Everyday Available Days

Time(s) of the Day: After 6pm Cst Sun-Wed Anytime Thurs-Sat Available Times PST/CST/EST/GMT

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, Limsa. Can really be found all over.

Character Name: Lance Barrington

Character Type: Chaotic Good, forced lone wolf, but he can be friendly, dedicated, emotional, trying to find new meaning to his supposed new life

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: I try to make Lance available Thursday night through Saturday, but I'm pretty much available nightly.

Time(s) of the Day: On weeknights, 6 pm through 12 midnight PST. Weekends I'm usually available all day long. Check with me if you're unsure.

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, Limsa Lominsa, The Mist, possibly Ishgard

Character Name: Nanagi Nagi

Character Type: True Neutral (Chaotic good?), formal, warmhearted, always wanting to leave good impressions, is known to be stubborn

Availability:

With things going on IRL availability is limited.Once things clear up, it will be the following.

EST

Monday-Wednesday: 7pmish-11pm

Friday: 5pm-5am/all night

Saturday: 9am-whenever I think I should get off, which is probably not until 5am

Sunday: 9am-1pm & 4pm-6pm

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, Ishgard, Limsa Lominsa(?)

Character Name: Rihxo Matoi

Character Type: Neutral Good; bubbly, happy, and always looking for friends (and fellow chocolate lovers)

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Most every day, more often on the weekends

Time(s) of the Day: Weekdays: 5-9:30pm EST Weekends: 1pm-2am EST

Frequent Locations: The Quicksand (Ul'dah), Limsa Lominsa, out and about in Eorzea

Character Name:  Ryota Kazunari

Character Type:Male, Archer, Laid Back, friendly, romantic, dedicated figther, Heroic Type, likes to help those in need, Miqo'te, Adventurous

Availability: Random times, but most consistently at Night CST

Day(s) of the Week: Available Days - Tuesday - Sunday

Time(s) of the Day: Available Times PST/CST/EST/GMT most consistently around 9 PM CST

Frequent Locations: Gridania, North Shroud, Central Shroud.

Character Name: Torhe Raanu

Character Type: Arcanist, scholar, historian, explorer.  Oh, and overriding all else, adventurer.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: All week

Time(s) of the Day: Weekdays: GMT evenings, occasional daytime, workload depending.  Weekends, whenever.

Frequent Locations: She can be available anywhere, anywhen.  Such is the life of the wanderer.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Character Name: Aya Foxheart

Character Type: Barmaid, dancer, and trouble-maker.

Availability:

Days of the Week: Somewhat randomly dispersed, often not around on Friday/Saturday nights.

Times of the Day: North American.  Usually early evening to early morning, but my availability is unpredictable.

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, the Quick Sand in particular.

Character Name: Brynhilde Wulf

Character Type: Female, Highlander Hyur, Ala Mhigan. Cool, amiable, assertive, dignified.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: All week.

Time(s) of the Day: UK time zone. Usually from 1PM EST to 8PM EST.

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, the Goblet, Limsa Lominsa, hanging out at a pretty spot in the wilds somewhere.

Character Name: X'Septha Dhen

Character Type: Salvager, trouble maker, mercenary for hire. WARNING: Can be an asshole. 

Availability 

Day(s) of the Week: ALL DAY ERRY DAY

Time(s) of the Day: UK time zone. Pretty much any time at all, just send sexy messages yo.

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, The Goblet, Limsa Lominsa, Costa Del Sol

Character Name: Domri Blackblade

Character Type: Mercenary, Proud Ala Mhigan, Laidback Work-A-Holic

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Weekdays are more open than weekends.

Time(s) of the Day: 2PM EST - whenever I go to bed, though anything after 7PM EST might be hard as I might be preoccupied. Though, it's nothing a PM can't find out. Also, I'm good at planning times, too. If you want to set something up, I can make sure I am available.

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, Limsa Lominsa, Central Thanalan, Southern Thanalan, The Goblet, Mist

Character Name: Arcian Martell

Character Type: Highlander chick. Affable and open, if blindly bullheaded on occasion; will also punch things for gil. Also Ala Mhigan.

Availability 

Day(s) of the Week: Most days bar weekends, which can be a little iffy.

Time(s) of the Day: About 4PM-3AM EST.

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, the Goblet, Limsa Lominsa.

Character Name: J'inarah Marad

Character Type: Thief, mercenary, scout. Generally pleasant and amiable.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Usually every day.

Time(s) of the Day: GMT timezone. Evenings during the week and any time at weekends.

Frequent Locations: Limsa Lominsa, Costa del Sol

Character Name: Valirelia Ferox

Character Type: Thief, Mercenary, and Adventurer, Opinionated, Sarcastic, and sometimes Violent

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Available Days Saturday and Sunday

Time(s) of the Day: Available Times Weekdays between 12pm-5pm, and 1am - 5am CST, weekends between 12p and 6 am CST

Frequent Locations:

Anchor Yards, Quicksand, Drowning Wench, Mist Ward 3 plot 27

Character Name: J'kilid Tia

Character Type: Thief, mercenary, brawler. Often smiling, and full of Twelve-awful puns.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Most weekdays, and weekends,

Time(s) of the Day: GMT Evenings, during weekdays.  All day at weekends.

Frequent Locations: Limsa Lominsa, Costa del Sol

Character Name: Virella Douront

Character Type: Proud yet open-minded loyal Ishgardian, Astrologian

Availability:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evening from 20:00 till 23:00 GMT+1 are the times I won't be available due to raiding. Generally I can be found online before those times, or after.

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, Limsa Lominsa, Coerthas.

Character Name:

Kellach Woods

Character Type:

Eorzea Outsider, Adventuring sort. Tendency for absurdity, and still competent in his chosen trade.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Available Days

ALL WEEK BABY~

Time(s) of the Day: Available Times PST/CST/EST/GMT

Mon-Thu : 7:00 PM EST ~ 11:00 PM EST

Fri : 9:00 PM EST ~ 1:00 AM EST

Sat : 9:00 AM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Sun : 9:00 AM EST ~ 11:00 PM EST

Frequent Locations:

IC : Anywhere in the world - Kellach is an adventuring traveler.

OOC : Three cities, North Shroud, Coerthas, Mor Dhona, Central Thanalan, South Shroud

Character Name: Solis Claritas

Character Type: Swordsman, Gladiator,

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Every Day

Time(s) of the Day: On weekdays (school days), usually around 6 PM to 10 PM EST, otherwise most of the day.

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, Thanalan, La Noscea

Character Name: L'kenthi Rarahn (more commonly known as Kenthy)

Character Type: Disagreeable; demanding; serious; morally dark. Kenthy is also one of two leaders of a criminal organization. {Warning: good to contact if you want something questionable/illegal done, but bad to contact if you're looking for a friend.}

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Every day.

Time(s) of the Day: Most commonly available beginning at 12 PM EST and online until gripped by the cold, cruel fist of death sleep.

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, Limsa Lominsa, the Goblet, the Mist, or anywhere that may possibly serve drinks (Camp Drybone and Wineport are favorites).

Character Name: 

June Barlokov

Character Type: 

Mercenary, a light flirt, witty, often blunt

Availability

Day(s) of the Week:

Usually 7 days a week

Time(s) of the Day:

Most often, 4pm est -> 4am est I'll likely be on or not far from my PC.

Frequent Locations:

The quicksand, gold saucer, or out adventuring. I respond to tells if you wish to inquire after me.

Character Name: Dogberry Himalspyr

Character Type: Privateer captain, primal hunter, boisterous bruiser type.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Everyday

Time(s) of the Day: Evenings on weekdays, any time of day on weekends.

Frequent Locations: Limsa Lominsa, The Quicksand, Costa del Sol and The Golden Saucer

Character Name: U'anzu Souji

Character Type: Charming Rogue, Ronin

Character Name: Nebula Stardancer'

Character Type: Young Witch, student of magic, friend of fairies and the Sylphs

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: All

Time(s) of the Day: Mid Week GMT Evenings, Weekend GMT all day & night

Frequent Locations:

I don't go to specific RP locations much, I like to meet people out and about. I am happy to RP anywhere.

Character Name: Nailah Quill 

Character Type: Formerly wandering trader turned Company leader, apprentice Thraumaturge. Likes meeting new people, fond of wine. Also, Ala Mhigan. 

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Available Days: All days except Wednesday. 

Time(s) of the Day: Available Times: 20:00-05:00 CEST/GMT+2. I will typically be online for more of the day, but I do not tend to RP in the afternoon. I will not rule it out as an option though. 

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, The Goblet Ward 4, Anywhere in Thanalan.

My alts are also usable, contact for info.  

Character Name: Alothia Starkwood

Character Type: Business Manager, Chatter Upper, Resident social butterfly

Availability: 

Day(s) of the Week: Mon-Friday, Some Sat. and Sun. 

Time(s) of the Day: After 7pm EST during the week, various times on the weekend.

Frequent Locations: The Quicksand, FC house in the Goblet, Gridania in the Twin Adders stand, out and about.

If you're looking for me, feel free to just shoot me a tell in game and I can let you know if I'm available for some RP. Sometimes I'm already RPing, sometimes I'm running content with buddies, but I'll do my best to make time for ya at some point!

Character Name: Mikh'a Korofi

Character Type: Engineer, Medical, Full time nerd

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Monday through Thursday, and Sunday

Time(s) of the Day: After 430 PM CST ( This will be subject to change with my work schedule, will update appropriately if/when the work schedule changes. )

Frequent Locations: Anywhere in Thanalan, especially the refugee camps and the Sil'dih ruins. Occasionally Ul'dah.

[b]Character Name:[/b] Mikh'a Korofi
[b]Character Type:[/b] Engineer, Medical, Full time nerd

[b]Availability[/b]
[i]Day(s) of the Week:[/i] Monday through Thursday, and Sunday
[i]Time(s) of the Day:[/i] After 430 PM CST ( This will be subject to change with my work schedule, will update appropriately if/when the work schedule changes. )

[b]Frequent Locations:[/b] Anywhere in Thanalan, especially the refugee camps and the Sil'dih ruins. Occasionally Ul'dah.

Character Name: Coatleque Crofte

Character Type: Sultansworn (non-officer), serving as a public liaison. She investigates matters of national security, but does not typically enforce menial laws.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Almost every day, depending on personal muse.

Time(s) of the Day: US Eastern Time (GMT -5) 7pm-12am Weeknights, all day Weekends

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, Thanalan, sometimes travels abroad due to her investigations. If I am in the Mist, chances are I am OOC running dungeons.

Character Name: Reilan Orycia

Character Type: Ishgardian sellsword, scoundrel, rogue, and drunkard

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Mon-Fri, every other weekend 

Time(s) of the Day: Mon-Fri 7pm-12am CST, Sat-Sun on and off all day (bi-weekly)

Frequent Locations: Flits between the three city-states while traveling for work. Can also be found in Coerthas on occasion. Send a tell with your character's current location and I can make Reilan available there.

Character Name: Franz Renatus

Character Type: Mercenary. Estranged but loyal to Garlemald. Survivor of an experiment gone wrong. Foodie.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Weekdays mostly. Occasionally weekends

Time(s) of the Day: Weekdays, about 6:3-Midnight EST, Weekends (if free) All day PST. (I live PST, but my work hours match EST)

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah and its surrounding desert-y areas, the Black Shroud, Raincatcher's Gully (Part of La Noscea). Interest in Nymian Ruins/Bronze Lake. Avoids Northern Thanalan, Coerthas and Mor Dhona if it can be helped.

Character Name: Sounsyy Mirke

Character Type: Maelstrom Levy Captain and Operative. Ala Mhigan national and Resistance veteran. Alcoholic.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Sat, Sun, Mon (occasionally Wed, Thu, Fri)

Time(s) of the Day: Sat/Sun/Mon - Any Time | Wed/Thu/Fri - 10pm-1am EST. (GMT-5)

Frequent Locations: Limsa Lominsa, La Noscea, Ul'dah, Vesper Bay, Ala Mhigan Refugee Camps, Scorpion Crossing. Does not frequent Shroud, Coerthas, or Mor Dhona.

• Maril unpinned this topic