Directory of Contacts for New Players

Melkire

[b]Character Name:[/b] Koh'li Jawantal

[b]Character Type:[/b] Miqo'te scholar/machinist

[b]Availability[/b]

[i]Day(s) of the Week:[/i] Sunday-Thursday

[i]Time(s) of the Day:[/i] 10AM-2AM CST

[b]Frequent Locations:[/b] Mist, 10th Ward.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh, why did the code not work?

Character Name: Koh'li Jawantal

Character Type: Miqo'te scholar/machinist

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Sunday-Thursday

Time(s) of the Day: 10AM-2AM CST

Frequent Locations: Mist, 10th Ward.

There ya go mate!

As far as my own info goes....

Character Name: Savona Drake

Character Type: Ditzy, naïve Highlander from Ishgard

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: 7days a week usually

Time(s) of the Day: 9:30pm-2am EST

Frequent Locations: Quicksand. Any where's in Thanalan really

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm currently on Phoenix and wouldn't mind to meet someone there but I plan to transfer to Balmung when I have the chance.

Character name: Yitani Arulaq (most of the time in companion of her sister Artani)

Character type: Extremely worldly innocent Xaela from the Arulaq tribe which I believe didn't have contact with other people for 200 years. She's really fascinated by everything outside her home and non-Auri and can be a bit rough when she thinks someone wants to mess with her sister (even if there is no danger of that)

Availability

Days of the week: Almost every day although it can always vary

Times of the day: Not sure about that - can vary all the time

Frequent locations: I'm pretty new to FF14 so I don't really have such places but Yitani really likes the fountain in front of the Quicksand

Note: I don't have a keyboard for my PS4 yet, so my answers are a bit slow

• 2 months later...

Character Name: Zair'is Wilzuun

Character Type: Ronin of the Sophic Hand (Chaotic Good)

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Sun. - Sat. (Tues. and Fri. are my days off)

Time(s) of the Day: Sun., Mon., Wed., Thurs., and Sat.: Evening after 9 PM EST

Tues. and Fri.: Available all day

Frequent Locations: Kugane, Limsa Lominsa - The Drowning Wench

• 1 month later...

Character Name: Shady Individual

Character Type: Morally-grey, shady, seedy merchant; apothecary/alchemist

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Basically everyday

Time(s) of the Day: 6pm EST to 6am EST-sometimes extends to 12pm EST.

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah (and Pearl Lane), the Goblet, Lavender Beds, Gridania, the road (travelling mainly between Gridania and Thanalan but almost anywhere), Kugane.

• 5 months later...
I have two that I frequent, I hope that's ok!

-Character 1-
( This is my main character )

Character Name: Patchouli Thyme
Character Type: Adventurer Culinarian Bard who's a goofball with a big heart. He isn't one to upset easily and isn't the brightest bulb, but he means well. Will play music, write poetry, and shower those around him with goodies from his pockets since he generally carries cookies, dried meat, and chocolate on him just about all the time. He is one who accepts others around him with open arms and is a pretty loud and spontaneous individual who doesn't think before acting most of the time due to how passionate he is about his beliefs and how completely in awe he is about everyone around him. He always speaks with his best intentions in mind, and with an open heart and an open mind with passion. He basically lives and breathes food puns and laughs even at himself. He usually gets himself into trouble just due to his own goofy ways unintentionally and due to the fact he follows his heart instead of his mind.

Frequent Locations: Limsa Lominsa, Costa Del Sol, Idyllshire, Dravanian forelands, Ul'dah, Gridania, and Wineport usually.  

-Character 2-
( I'm permanently in RP with this character from the moment I log in until I log out. This is my more serious one. )
Character Name: Soldat Conall
Character Type: He's a relatively calm and reserved man who used to be a Temple Knight but is now an Adventurer. He doesn't know much of anything other than being in Ishgard but is open to learning about and exploring new places. Generally looks towards the bright side of things and tries his best to be hopeful for the future. If by chance someone warms up to him he becomes a very loyal and positive ally to the best of his ability who welcomes his friends with a smile. He struggles with severe PTSD however, and has left Ishgard in hopes that a change of scenery would clear his mind, and help him overcome the crippling loss, hardship, and trauma that the Dragonsong War put him through. These are new beginnings for him, so he is trying to make a life for himself and surround himself with those he could call friends, and to learn about this beautiful new world he was closed off to for all of his life.

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, and The Black Shroud for the time being, but has been slowly exploring Eorzia on his chocobo so you may find him traveling around. 

Availability
Day(s) of the Week: Every day unless I am swamped with work.
Time(s) of the Day: Between 1PM Eastern Time (ET) until 10PM Eastern Time or until 5AM Eastern Time. My sleep schedule is erratic, so there's a good chance you could find me on at other times than this.
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2015 at 6:13 PM, Melkire said:

Character Name: Dakk Tribal

Character Type: Easy going adventurer, honest and something of a ladies man, likes to hang out with friends and will always help when asked.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Everyday Available Days Time(s) of the Day: Available Times: 6 - 11 PM CST [/i]

Frequent Locations: Gridania Aether Plaza, Camp Bronze Lake, or the Coerthas Western Highlands north of Falcon's Nest

• Maril unpinned this topic