Free Hugs

FREE HUG ZONE!

Sometimes we just need a hug so without further ado..

free-hugs-t-shirts-hommes-noir-h-l_2.jpg

Post if you need a hug, you don't have to say why if you don't want

Post a hug if you think someone needs a hug

And most of all post hugs for those who wanted them

I will start with sending one to you all

3241522247_1_3_XUvQ8vYS.gif

Edited by Nebbs
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love one, I really upset some people I consider dear friends and I'm terrible at forgiving myself. And apologising well

OTL 

:cry:

tumblr_n6c0oyWYCn1sqfwuxo1_500.gif

We all get it wrong even with the best intentions, forgiveness starts with yourself, nobody is perfect.

I'd love one, I really upset some people I consider dear friends and I'm terrible at forgiving myself. And apologising well

OTL 

Kyrio is 100% this. He's been friendly and a little flirty in the attempt to make friends. But one of the people he's developed an interest in now thinks he's a player. Now Kyr is like FML.

But ~*~*~*~HUGS~*~*~*~ for you!

OTL 

Kyrio is 100% this. He's been friendly and a little flirty in the attempt to make friends. But one of the people he's developed an interest in now thinks he's a player. Now Kyr is like FML.

But ~*~*~*~HUGS~*~*~*~ for you!

Hug for Kyro.. special Daria hug

giphy.gif

My alt has been kind of interested in someone, only to be blown off a lot.

I could use a hug.

tumblr_n5uovjOi931tp7433o1_500.gif

Don't give up, relax, and focus on what you do enjoy. Others want to be with us when we are at our best, enjoy being you.

I'd love a hug; I messed up a bunch on an odd job IRL for a friend. My habit for losing things has really hit me over the head this time, and I'm worried I'll be seen by them as unreliable for months to come.

Well things are just things, make sure to not lose yourself. Look .. just touch your nose.. There you are! They are your friends because they like you, including your flaws.

"I found you!" Hugs

tumblr_inline_nd9iqv9qqp1qfzeb9.gif

Between a nightmare day at work last friday and a rough weekend in game, I definitely can use a hug.

For you.. super sparkle rainbow hugs.. because you are awesome

184617.gif

So I'm nervous about a lot of things IRL. It's driving me crazy. I don't feel great and I'm anxious and I just need someone to build me a nest of blankets and let me curl up and sleep for a year or two. Yeah, that would be nice.

Hugs will do as well.

So I'm nervous about a lot of things IRL. It's driving me crazy. I don't feel great and I'm anxious and I just need someone to build me a nest of blankets and let me curl up and sleep for a year or two. Yeah, that would be nice.

Hugs will do as well.

giphy.gif

Keep your head up as best you can, keep going forward. You'll definetely make it! <3

Hugs will do as well.

You hug your Blankets, we will hug you.

tumblr_n6oc2vNXyA1slqs8lo1_500.gif

Blanket hugging.. a thing.

anime-cute-kawaii-love-Favim.com-708654.jpg

I'm back! This time with even more free hugs! For all you who need hugs (including Alothia sensei, Melodia, Y'lani, T'caska, Haru, Meena, Liliro and Kyrio, hope I didn't miss anyone! :o) for reasons to those who don't even want hugs! 

*torrential downpour of hugs*

Ah, and of course, hug for Nebbs for inventing the free hug! :3

*launches self out of cannon to give Nebbs super cannon hug!*

Edit: More people to hug!