Free Hugs

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to need one today too...

Things are just getting more and more stressful as I approach graduation, and finals time is coming too. I'm finding myself barely able to sleep anymore.

*gives Ryanti a SMILE hug!* 

Just take it easy, relax, give it your best shot but don't push your limits! You'll do awesome! :)

And then when you're done with the exams, you can sleep as much as you want and give out sleepy hugs too! We'll give them out together!

I'm going to need one today too...

Things are just getting more and more stressful as I approach graduation, and finals time is coming too. I'm finding myself barely able to sleep anymore.

My daughter is in the same boat.

We believe in you hugs!  ooooooooh!

tumblr_inline_ng4yq7Tm9z1r3qeb5.gif

wtf is the weekend i work tomorrow.

but just feeling meh on the game in general, which is dumb because i just resubbed for 3 months.

Sorry you have to work, and somedays yea the game feels meh. Still you can take a little break?  (I'm thinking hours here btw :))

tumblr_mzr4z0Hbi51skbnjao4_400.gif

Hey Kell if you want breath of fresh air with your rps I've got 5 people I can toss your way yanno. Least I could do for all the help you gave me while I was doing stuff on Ramen.

(>O uO)>  c'mere

^^^that extends to everyone cuz both Kurt and Ramen are trapped in the steps of thal and I got Nah's unweathered Bertgang

I wasn't actually in-game. Eh, just... overall problems breaking into lasting RP, most of the people who're with me make me feel like they wanna gtfo as soon as possible and just don't want to tell me.

I hope you find some understanding and some more lasting RPs.

tumblr_inline_nlutsrWKHo1qhrjki.gif

On the up side a friend just managed to wrestle their way through PC HDD change.. yay!

So for all those witch some achievements that others may miss or you are too quiet... 

Gratz & Well done Glomp!

tumblr_niwlag5NL61r5zofqo1_500.gif

Looking for a hug from anzu, this from someone who has not been in a good mindset due to loss of sleep and did something wrong. a.. forgiveness hug? i believe.

We all have bad days I can forgive and you also need to forgive yourself.

tumblr_mzpqvrCyin1tpixgno8_500.gif

*hugs without the gifs*

HUGS HUGS HUGS! For everyone!

Okay, so maybe not a great visual stimuli like gifs, but use your imagination hugs!! :3

*Hugs Eleni!!!* no animated gift for us just a terrific hug! ^^ *squeezes!*

Yay! Hug from Aya! *hugs back happily!* 

:3