Seeking FC

After attempting to use the Linkshell on this site as well as shout in game I find myself still looking for an FC after many failed attempts.  In terms of what I seek I guess I can post my interests and see if anyone is interested in having Nara.

I'm still new to Final Fantasy RP but not RP in general.  I don't really have any experience in this game yet, mostly my fault since I am still getting used to how I need to go about random RP.  With that said any FC with light or medium RP would work wonders.  I have no experiences with storylines or long term roleplay.  I wish to change this so if you're willing to have patience with me then that'd be great.

Aside from roleplay I enjoy PvE.  Once I get classes to 50 I hope to get into the raid scene.  That is still a ways off.  I'd love to have people to run dungeons with while leveling up or people to chat with while I play.  Playing alone = instant boredom to me which is why I spend maybe 20-30 minutes a day on the game.  If I can find others to play with I can be on way more.

That is basically what I am looking for.  Any FC's that have some sort of roleplaying that also dabbles into PvE.  So if anyone knows of this type of FC or has one of their own please feel free to either message me or leave it here. I also run on central US time so I tend to log on here and there early in the day but tend to be more active in the early evenings to early morning hours.

To those who didn't lose focus one paragraph in and stuck with it thank you.  Apologies for the length, would've went with something short but people tend to like it better when you're a bit more descriptive so I hope what I gave is enough.

Thank you for reading.

Hey there! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested. RP is our primary focus, but we do a lot of PvE, as well.

Well from what you say I would probably recommend one of the larger FCs that have most members on in the US timezones.

There are a few, as for endorsements I feel I could say Unsung Heroes as I am a member (see link in sig).

There are smaller new FCs that I think offer more involvement as you get in at the start, but the downside is you won't have the numbers to always be there when you want to run content.

I will mention as a side the Phoenix Rose, which is amazing.

However there is a slight misconception with your request. Getting to 50 is a very small portion of this game, and most FCs don't focus on RP involving that sort of journey. Especially now, since many people are established and at max level.

My honest advice is to just poopsock to lvl 50, and find an FC based on their premise and if you enjoy the people. Think of your lvling experience as an extended tutorial.

The Phoenix Rose does do IC content weekly, and has a small but growing raid group, however that's not the focus of the RP, it's just a supplement.

I will mention as a side the Phoenix Rose, which is amazing.

However there is a slight misconception with your request. Getting to 50 is a very small portion of this game, and most FCs don't focus on RP involving that sort of journey. Especially now, since many people are established and at max level.

My honest advice is to just poopsock to lvl 50, and find an FC based on their premise and if you enjoy the people. Think of your lvling experience as an extended tutorial.

The Phoenix Rose does do IC content weekly, and has a small but growing raid group, however that's not the focus of the RP, it's just a supplement.

Apologies for the confusion, I didn't mean for my post to imply I am wanting to roleplay leveling to 50.  I was saying I was hoping to find people to do things with while leveling to 50.  Again apologies for that.

As for Phoenix Rose I've actually heard about the FC through various people but felt that I probably wouldn't be a good fit for them.  Though I may check them out.

As for other posts thank you.  Once I get some free time later I will check out the links.  I really didn't mean to confuse anyone with my post.  Again thank you all.

Hello!

If I may recommend l'Cie as well - we have a post up here on the forums. We're raiders and enjoy helping people catch up, so have your PvE needs sorted! I'm not involved in the RP side yet, but from my understanding it's quite light/medium at the moment. If you'd like to come along and give us a trial feel free! Just send a /tell to Aris Frey or one of the leaders and we'll send along an invite. :)

Hi there, Nara! First off, welcome to the FFXIV RP community. Before I start typing I should warn that I have a tendency to novel, so forgive me if this gets lengthy. Second, I'm popping in on behalf of the Black Sun Vanguard to offer a little bit of information on our Free Company. Black Sun Vanguard is a Medium Roleplay Free Company that enjoys immersive roleplay and long term storylines and character development, but we label ourselves as 'Medium' because we also like to enjoy certain aspects of the game outside of roleplay and recognize that people have Real Life commitments and social lives outside of the game that might not allow them to be around 24/7. Our community is made up of roleplayers of various experience levels, from new to old, and we are very welcoming of people whom are new to FFXIV or RP as a whole.

That being said, Black Sun Vanguard, as far as storyline is concerned, was initially a Dragoon Regiment formed in Ishgard several hundred years ago. Shortly before the gates to Ishgard closed, the Black Sun was scattered and broken apart after being framed by an Dravanian under the glamour of an Inquisitor. The former members of the Black Sun were scattered, until recently when the Dragon Star grew bright and the threat of War rose again (Not that it really ever ended, but you get my meaning). Some of the former individuals of the original Black Sun returned to Coerthas to rebuild the Black Sun, though this time as an independent faction determined to clear the names of those lost and still living that were tied to the Black Sun and its false charges of heresy.

The rebuilt Vanguard, however, is not explicitly Ishgardian. While the roots and present dedication to the war are very much due to the Vanguard's old connection to Ishgard and clearing its name, many of its new members and friends are not Ishgardian, ranging from all across Eorzea, and even beyond in the case of a few Domans and Garleans. The Vanguard seeks to help all individuals across Eorzea, particularly since people across the city-states offered the old members of the Vanguard refuge and safety in their times of need.

On our website, we utilize a unique job system with semi-pre-written scenarios where members of the FC can sign up and help people across Eorzea and work together to sold the problem outlined in the job description. You might say its a sort of questing system that allows people to cooperate with one another and introduce their characters when personalities, hobby and location might make it difficult.

I should also note that our rankings apply to a wide variety of character skill sets and we are not just soldiers or healers. We also have characters dedicated to obtaining information, as well as ranks for crafters and gatherer types.

I believe that's the gist of it; if you'd like more information on (or to apply for) the Black Sun Vanguard, feel free to loiter on our website or shoot me a message. I'd be more than happy to ramble away. (: Good luck to you in your Free Company hunt!

Everen Academy and Trade is also accepting members.  

We're a trade school type setting that also does jobs.  I've got quite a bit of members who are also leveling alts, and we, every week level together on Mondays!

everenacademy.enjin.com  Site is very basic and rarely used, but feel free to send me a tell if you have any questions. ^^

Everen Academy and Trade is also accepting members.  

We're a trade school type setting that also does jobs.  I've got quite a bit of members who are also leveling alts, and we, every week level together on Mondays!

everenacademy.enjin.com  Site is very basic and rarely used, but feel free to send me a tell if you have any questions. ^^ 

Thank you for taking the time to answer my thread and I appreciate the link.  I will check it out and when I make my decision you will know ^.^

Hey, hun! I had a member try to catch you yesterday but her computer spazzed out on her so I'll send you a message here and try to catch you if I see you on. We're a fun little RP FC with two RP branches, the inn and tavern and then the Tonberries, our merc group. We also have casual raid night on Tuesday where we do the weekly unholy trinity and enjoy the end game stuff. We're always open to help and run stuff with our members. Our website is tonberrytradingtroupe.enjin.com if you want to check us out. Our tag is so feel free to walk up and RP with any of us and see if you've found a new FC or even just a new RP buddy. :)

Just posting to say that I am still looking.  A few people have tried to get in touch while I was away but none of them ever replied back so putting myself out there once again.

This is alot harder than I thought it'd be >.<

My schedule is freeing up after this shift, if you're still looking I'll hunt you down and sell everen academy to you as if i were a door to door vacuum sales man

We haven't exactly got our FC off the ground yet, but if you are bored and find yourself logging off the game feel free to send me a tell. I have a small RP event planned this Saturday as well for characters to meet under different circumstances than the norm. We'd love to get to know you!