Roegadyn Naming, Need Advice

So lately I've finally come around to the idea of playing a female Roe.  After FINALLY finding facial features I think looked magnificent, plus I really like how Roe are in general, I've been stuck thinking of a name.

After looking through various sites I found how they go about naming but this is where it gets tricky.  Would it be too uncommon for a female Hellsguard to have like a regular name?

The name I was thinking of is one I came up with and honestly think it could work but wanted opinions before going through with it. The name is Avarosia Cervantes.

Let me know your thoughts, I'd love to know if the name I want to use would be okay.

So, the short and skinny is that Hellsguard name themselves quite literally (Tall Mountain, Red Duck) while Seawolves follow old-school language naming schemes. 

The wiki has an excellent section on Roegadyn naming. There is a naming section, as well as a dictionary. It took me ages to name my Seawolf Roe. Skaenais Krydrysswyn, which is loosely Beautiful Ice, daugther of Chalk Giant. I might have some of those backwards due to syntax I may or may not understand, but I tried, damnit. 

Ultimately if you want to adopt a more modern? Less-Roe? name, there's any number of ways you can come up to justify it. Whatever makes you happy!

Define "normal".

Within all of the naming conventions, that name wouldn't fit, but that doesn't mean it's a bad name.

It'd ultimately depend on how strictly you view the lore, or perhaps develop in a story how Miss Roegadyn got her name. Was she named that on her nameday? Did she pic it later? Is she even from Eorzean?

As with anything, pick a name you like! She's your character after all. (and there are plenty of non-lore-friendly named people out there. Like Franz!)

That really eases my mind then.  After the hassle I've gone through with Nara's name here I wanted my second character to have a better name and I really like it.

I can always do some reading and figure out how she could have obtained from an IC standpoint.

Thank you for the advice.

Names with lore conventions are fun but I don't see them as a must. You aren't instantly breaking the lore by having one. Maybe their parents wanted to go against the grain, maybe they were adopted, maybe they didn't like their name and changed it. It's not like there aren't several odd names. If I had a child and named them a Japanese name, it might be considered odd but it's not like there's an other-worldly force that would keep me from doing it.

I actually came up with Ququki Quki because I was hungry when I made her, after being awoken all night because SOME GARLEAN THAT TOOK FOREVER to rp with me said me to do so >|

But still, I find the random name generator good in Roe Cases to be frank. It blows for Miq'ote because you might end with Nunh. Good luck sorting that one out in rp.

I actually came up with Ququki Quki because I was hungry when I made her, after being awoken all night because SOME GARLEAN THAT TOOK FOREVER to rp with me said me to do so >|

But still, I find the random name generator good in Roe Cases to be frank. It blows for Miq'ote because you might end with Nunh. Good luck sorting that one out in rp. 

Try using the random generator for your name only for people to think you made a Naruto/Mewtwo knockoff Q_Q  It's not my fault, the generator had it Dx  Though Nara'to was my own idea.  Just took Nara, after Naralis from my other MMO character names, added 'to due to being the second son and slap a randomly generated last name from the name generator.

Though I still love my character names.  Since I can't get on Balmung ever with a new character (stupid closed server for new character restrictions >.>) I decided to make her on Gilgamesh.  I just hope the RP community there is just as lively as Balmung.

Thanks again for all the advice, I do appreciate it everyone.