Silene De'lune

I. Basic Info

• Characters:  Silene De'lune
  • Primary character:  +points up+

• Linkshells:  Balmung RP Hangout, Open RP, RP Central

• Primary RP linkshell:  Suggestions/invitations welcome!

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I'm somewhere in the medium area.  I love the lore and having plots but prefer to have my character grow through experiences and relationships.  My character is basically myself as my style is more about immersion and interaction and a splash of storytelling.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Totally kosher as long as no godmoding or anything takes place.

• Views on IC romance:
    I'm all for it for everyone else, but since I don't really see my character as a completely separate entity from myself I personally would rather not engage in RP romance unless the other person is of the same mind and intends it to go beyond IC.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Yes please!

• Views on lore:
    Moar lore.  I am by no means an expert and have forgotten many things during the breaks when I couldn't play but I love learning about the lore through quests and went out of my way to watch videos and read what happened in 1.0.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I'm comfortable with any written style of RP but I prefer paragraphs.  I don't write huge ones unless the moment calls for it and typically write a few descriptive lines as I like to focus on interactions.  I'm working on learning all the emotes still.
    RP makes most sense in /say and /linkshell when communicating via linkshell.  /yell only seems right if you're actually yelling to a person in the distance.  /shout doesn't make sense in RP.  /party I don't mind if the party is all together in one place and they want to keep it more private.  /tell is good for just doing something more personal/one-on-one and of course the more intimate interactions. :P

III. Other Info

• Timezone:Pacific

• Contact info:Feel free to send me a tell or mail in game, send me a PM on here, or find me on Discord at Symphony#3602. :)

• 1 year later...

Bump!  I've returned! :moogle:    I'm trying to catch up with Heavensward so I can be ready for Stormblood and I'm currently looking for a LS or FC or even just a band of adventurers I can quest IC with.  I have looked at the list of Linkshells and Free Companies but don't really see what I'm looking for so any help would be appreciated~

• 10 months later...