Looking for sell-swords, and a (very brave) investigator or two.

So I came up with a very interesting plot I can't possibly rp unless I have more people involved. Actually, make that TWO plots.

Plot 1 (Sell-swords)

For the first plot, I will ask for sellswords. Are they shady? Awesome. Have bonus points. Level 60? Double awesome. The cuntier their personality, the better, though I am willing to give more honorable characters a chance.

In total, I need about 2-3 sellswords willing to work as bodyguards. Male or female, any age, any weapon, any race. She pays good money. 

This plot involves making a great expedition through the Dravanian Forelands to get to (the currently abandoned) Sharlayan. Let's say this shady little scholar found out about a nice, abandoned library she wants to visit. This is extended RP, and may even require other mediums (such as skype) to RP a times due to the limitations in-game. Depending on what's agreed upon all parties, combat will be on the whim, pre-arranged, or roll-based.

Plot 2 (Investigators & (possible) Sell-swords)

There's a lot of very convenient death surrounding this character, as well as a lot of political intrigue and secret dealings. I'll provide OOC information and clues on what the investigator might find. Depending on what you, as an investigator/detective want to do, I will provide the full story OOC or give out clues to your character so they draw conclusions. Level, race, sex does not matter, as the RP might/probably will take place in low-level areas. 

The more trouble you can get her in with the authorities, the better. 

Or, you know, if you want to use that information to mess with her. I'm a bit of a sadist and I enjoy seeing her suffer.

Availability:

I can RP every day at almost any time. Though when classes start, I will probably not stay later than 12:00 a.m. EST. (Or I'll try not to!) I had a few busy days lately, but if you're interested, please hit me up! I do have raid, 3 times a week however, but only for two hours. (Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 9pm EST to 11)

I'll be in-game for the most part, so feel free to respond here or send me a /tell in game (Or a message!) Whatever feels best for you.

Let's say this shady little scholar found out about a nice, abandoned library she wants to visit.

Gogon is no sellsword, but he would also be interested in this. Delicious, delicious knowledge. And he meets the "be a jerk" optional prerequisite, too!

Asmodean is always looking for work and while not shady, he'll see a job to the end so long as it doesn't involve kidnapping or slave trade. He's a 60 War so yeah. Only thing is when the plot might happen, odd play time and such, so yeah if you still need a few more then feel free to pm in game or something.

Nilabqa Khal could be an investigator! She pokes her nose into things when she's not working.

Though if a high-level character is required, I can volunteer Oliwat Kokiwat instead.

A'kos has done a fair share of investigating. 8-)

Perfect! I have spoke to most/all sellsword applicants. Since this RP will take place after the first one, perhaps we could arrange something so you two can get together and investigate. (Of course, only if you want to make a team!) I feel like if you involve more people, it will avoid the whole "bodyguards ganging up on investigators" thing.