Momo-Deary commissions OPEN!

If interested, email me at [email protected] <3

General:

• Be prepared to pay after seeing the “final stage WIP” (A work in progress that give you the general idea of the color / pose / feeling of the image)
  • You will get a high resolution png. Most images will be published online unless you ask me not to!
  • The commissions are for personal use ONLY! Email me if you wish to negotiate sales interests or art book projects.
  • Please send reference images or a very detailed description of your characters!! I don’t need stories, just personality/pose ideas/appearance/etc.
  • Because of work/life and personal projects I may be slow at times. If you do not wish to continue the commission do to financial reasons, we can hold it off to the side until you want to continue  If you don’t like the way it’s turning out, you’re free to trash it! No hard feelings!! <3 Commissions should take no longer than a month from start to finish, but I can’t always promise that!
  • Prices are in US dollars.
  • Depending on the work (eg: something that doesn’t really fit under these categories) pricing can be negotiated  I charge by amount of work and time, roughly.
  • Payment via paypal ONLY. PAYPAL FEES ARE INCLUDED IN PRICES!
  • ALL WORKS ARE STILL MY OWN! I maintain the right to publish works. I will not sell your characters without your permission!!
  • You can edit/color your commission and repost any way you’d like, just please credit back to the original! 

18+ Mention!! Only click the link if you are os 18 years of age or older! <3

>> All information regarding NSFW commissions are HERE~ <<

• straight up smut. Not just simple nudity. 
  • Similar rules apply to both commission info sheets
  • Prices are slightly higher

What I WILL draw:

• Original characters and fan art are both completely fine!
  • All sorts of poses and angles are great if you ask for them! I could use the practice for weirder ones, so they may not be perfect!!
  • Other people’s OCs for presents/etc. as long as they would normally be okay with it!
  • All sorts of creatures! If I haven’t drawn it and it’s extremely weird, forgive me if it isn’t perfect! <3
  • Weapons/drugs/gore/diseased beings/guts I’m fine with most things :^) I probably won’t post it in my portfolio for obvious reasons.  <3

What I DO NOT draw, so please don’t ask:

• Mecha / engines / complex machinery (Cyborgs are fine!!!)
  • Automobiles
  • Sexual content with minors (lalafel are cool) / illegal/violent sexual acts
  • Hateful or insulting images of real people / other people’s characters
  • Pairings that I do not feel comfortable drawing…  Sorry guys, but I have a right to not include things I don’t like in my portfolio.
  • I will not dramatically lighten trademarked character’s skin to suit your personal desires. I will draw all trademarked characters in the skin tone I SEE FIT to them. Once again, this is my portfolio and image you’re buying in to.

I reserve the right to decline a commission if I’m not comfortable with the content of the request. It has yet to happen, but I can never be too sure <3

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Miniature/chibi -stylized characters

tumblr_inline_moazyzIPnX1ql5ko9.jpg tumblr_inline_mzf1joGwhJ1ql5ko9.png tumblr_inline_nrx47avXoC1ql5ko9_500.jpg

LINED-  $12.67 per single character commission 

COLORED- $31.20 per single character commission 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Semi-realistic characters Portrait sketches/lined

tumblr_inline_ni1g3lmLqW1ql5ko9.jpg  co__aly_by_momo_deary-d92ytes.png co__airaka_by_momo_deary-d92ytfy.png co__a_es_by_momo_deary-d9382p2.png6318a469f210248ff3edf4d8d674dfc2-d9382p9.pngco__masu_by_momo_deary-d92yten.png co__khale_by_momo_deary-d92ytf2.png co__tayn_by_momo_deary-d92ytgc.png co__jali_by_momo_deary-d92tg6q.png co__arshavan_by_momo_deary-d92tg87.png

Lined or sketched is entirely up to your aesthetic preference. The prices remain the same! 

$20.91 - shoulders

$29.15 - waistline

• Flat rates, no matter the amount of detail!
  • Simple/flat colors FREE if it’s first-time art of OC

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Semi-realistic characters line art

tumblr_inline_naqbmoRRF91ql5ko9.jpg tumblr_inline_ni1fxjAO881ql5ko9.jpg tumblr_inline_nrx2phMtdA1ql5ko9_500.jpg tumblr_inline_ni1gg4hwAc1ql5ko9.jpg tumblr_inline_nrx2lsgBEB1ql5ko9_500.jpgtumblr_inline_ni1gfydVnZ1ql5ko9.png  

PARTIAL BODY - $29.15 (same as portrait waistline)

PARTIAL 2 CHARACTERS INTERACTING- $41.50

FULL BODY - $36.35 per single character

• +$18.85 per interacting character
  • Simple/flat colors FREE if it’s first-time art of OC

Character Sheet / Outfit Sheet

tumblr_inline_nrx3tfdOmC1ql5ko9_500.jpg tumblr_inline_nrx3tjjIBw1ql5ko9_500.jpg qvPhp33.png

$93.00

Includes

• 1 main pose
  • 3 expressions
  • and a prop, close-up, etc.

OR

• 1 main outfit 
  • 3 alternative outfits

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Colored Bust

tumblr_inline_nrx2fjuDow1ql5ko9_500.jpg tumblr_inline_nrx2fpeofD1ql5ko9_500.jpg tumblr_inline_nrx2hqYxag1ql5ko9_500.jpg tumblr_inline_nrx2huvvjM1ql5ko9_500.jpg tumblr_inline_nrx2j0UjNz1ql5ko9_500.jpg

Shoulders - $72.40

Waistline/elbows - $93.00 

Semi-realistic color

co__maiku_by_momo_deary-d8r2m4l.png co__plush_by_momo_deary-d8vev08.png co__lyra_starfall_by_momo_deary-d8orid5.png co__good_spirits_by_momo_deary-d8rsl5i.png co__roslyn_by_momo_deary-d85s9je.png co__eyes_like_fireflies_by_momo_deary-d7umwva.png co__night_elf_by_momo_deary-d7t1rs0.png co__dahlia_poenari_by_momo_deary-d7pjqzv.png

Full Body - $93.00 - $206.28 per single character (negotiable due to styles)

• Extra characters - +$46.65 - $93.00 (negotiable due to styles)

Price range dependent on

• Painting/design style (some people prefer something simplistic)
  • outfit complexity (armor, high detailed patterns, etc)
  • simple background inclusion

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Current SPECIALS~

• Good deals on specific styles or designs! Great for gifts
  • Updated seasonally for holidays and such~

Mermaid portraits

tumblr_inline_nrx4n4o9GH1ql5ko9_500.jpg tumblr_inline_nrx4n2TWnc1ql5ko9_500.jpg tumblr_inline_nrx4np7JZe1ql5ko9_500.jpg tumblr_inline_nrx4nxGSGF1ql5ko9_500.jpg 

$51.80

• Send me a selfie + tell me your favorite sea creature and colors, I do the rest

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If interested, email me at [email protected] <3