The Tonberry's Blade (New story in the works)

-People die e'ery day here in Ul'dah, what's so strange 'bout these ones?  I tell you what's so strange 'bout these un's just sit and listen a spell.  Tain't a man killin' em!  Ain't a woman neither!  I tell you what it was.  Tonberries.  Never heard of 'em?  Green buggers what done come from some sunken hovel up in La Nossia!  Stand 'bout 5 falms high with a a lantern in one hand an' a knife almost 2 falms long in the other!  Go around skulkin' after dark, just lookin' for their next victim.  Twas always safe to not be alone after dark, now doubly so. 

What?  You don't believe me?  Well go have a look fer yourself you smarmy bastard, and see.  Ain't no valuables taken from the corpses, and they were riddled with stabbin's.  Just look you'll see.

--Steet Ear

Going to be starting up a story here soon, throwing out an interest check for now.  Be a regular weekly thing until it wraps up time and day tba, but leaning towards Fridays currently or sometime in the Pacific time around noon.  We'll see.

Details! (because everyone loves those)

Light on combat

Realism factor closer to the Dresden files, obviously this is Eorzea, but we're not playing Naruto over here.

Story focused, Character Driven.

For more information reply to the thread (preferred so the answer can be seen by everyone),  Send me a PM, or find me in game (Whispering Storm).

Looking for a smaller group (Between 4-6 people) who want to be involved, and while the story will not be closed it will be focused on those people.

1) Sin

2)Roustabout

3) Jebus Krist

4)War Siren

5)Arkamas

6)Yvon Edmont

7) Reima

Yes I know the list is longer but now comes the fun part. Scheduling. I personally have a bar schedule so any day before around noon PST is best time to start for me, we can do evenings on my days off, but those are very likely to change based on how my boss is feeling that week. So assuming we go around noon PST what day works best for you guys?

• 2 weeks later...

Alright sorry week got crazy there for a bit.  So!  How does 2 PM Thursday PST sound for everyone?  IF this is good send me a tell so I can get an OoC LS going. (would greatly prefer it since its easier to keep a hold of) but I may be overthinking it.