Miqo'te Seeking A Little Bit of Anything!

[align=center]About C'laihn “Lain” Venator

[align=center]lainheader_by_tastycupcakeart-d9epib3.png[/align]

Miqo'te Male | Seeker of the Sun | Freelancer[/align]

C'laihn or Lain, as most everyone calls him, is often described as good-natured, enthusiastic, protective and perhaps at times a bit simple. He's often mistaken for someone fierce or grumpy, due to his intense eyes and mean expression, but that all but flies out the window when he talks. Often when accompanying his older brother for “missions,” he's told to keep his mouth shut to make use of his intimidation factor only.

While he might prefer to water some flowers or drink hot chocolate rather than rough someone up, Lain is a very capable hunter and when in a necessary fight his demeanor takes a 180. Often mistaken for a dragoon due to his excessive jumping enthusiasm, C'laihn used to be a constant hunter to help provide for his former tribe. Currently, he helps his brother with his rather ragtag treasure hunting operation.

[align=center]What I'm Looking For[/align]

[align=center]+ Friends (Wait, he has friends?!)

+ Past Connections/Family (I remember you... )

+ Potential Romance (That wink? Right over his head.)

+ Enemies (?! Dun dun duun)

+ An awesome restaurant or food place (Lain knows tasty food is important.)[/align]

At the moment, C'laihn could really use anything although I'm really interested in creating friendships for him, especially close ones to help create great stories! Due to his “go with the flow” personality, he can easily get involved in a variety of things. Even sometimes when he's not quite sure if he should get involved, he's easily suckered into things. (His brother is the biggest guilty party in doing this!) While he holds onto his original tribe name, he left the Coeurl tribe with his brother several years ago, but past connections can still be there! I'm happy to share the story for their parting too if need be.

As for anything else or questions, just shoot me a message or ask!

[align=center]About Me[/align]

Greetings! I'm new to the forums, but I'm no stranger to role play by any means, although I have yet to truly sink my teeth into role play on Final Fantasy. While I've Rped a little with my close friends, the FC I am in is not RP-orientated and I'm a bit shy about throwing myself into the community. So, I decided to come here and told myself I'd put up an ad as soon as I drew a picture of him, which I accomplished today! So huzzah!

I love all sorts of RP too! If in-game RP isn't your thing, my big RP place is on Skype these days- I even do my campaigns there! Otherwise, I'm also very willing to RP in-game too. My time is EST, but generally I'm a night owl and stay up fairly late.

As stated before, if you have any questions or what-not, feel free to toss a message my way.

Thanks for read'n!

*peers in* Hellooooo~ Welcome to the community! I really enjoyed your post, very thought out and well-written ^_^.

I also play a Miqo'te, Nahare Mergrey. She's a Chaotic Neutral mercenary, with skills as a machinist and pugilist. Limsan gal, rough and tumble, likes to cause trouble or finish it. There's a link to her wiki in my signature. If you think Lain would get along with her, lemme know!