Studying Physician looking for connections

:$ Well here goes anyway hope I get this right.

Ive been on ff14 for sometime now and I have had some really lovely RP but I do want to broaden my connections and meet more people. Currently I am the officer of a jack of all trades FC which deals with deliveries of all sorts and contracts for the more shady dealings. This is part of my characters roleplay since she deals with the paperwork and finance side of things. However she does try to remain a little oblivious to what goes on with the darker side of the business just because of who she is.

Wiki page if interested:https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Lori'vaen_Nasharia

I am always updating my wiki since Ive only just put it up and I want to add more things to it so please bare with me on it!

Where to find Lori:

Mist: ( most of the time where she is)

Ul'dah: ( Ul'dah because of the markets and studying)

Gridania: (Often where she goes for medical training and to study)

Lisma Lominsa: ( Okay so we know they have good food there..and to be honest Lori loves food)

Ishguard: ( Currently training as a Astrologian)

What I am looking for/ interested in.

Friends: Making friends is always really nice and helps RP to open up more.

Bodyguard: Lori does have a couple of issues when comes to crowds and people.

Tutor: Someone to actually help her with her studies which would enrich her story and their own. (one hopes)

Good plots: Speaks for itself really.

Enemies: Due to her brothers work and what he does this could backfire onto Lori.

About Me.

Experianced RPer. Ive Rped a lot through other MMOs for sometime now.  However I haven't been on ff14 for an extremely long time I would say almost a year now or so. (Still consider myself fairly new)

I do enjoy detail and long term RPs with plenty of direction they can go.

At times sometimes I draw RP moments which I am trying to do more of

I am often on random points in the day I am from the UK but I tend to be on at many different times.

Recent things

Recently Lori has been trying to leave Mist more often and go to the cities to get books and supplies herself. Though more often than not this backfires due to issues she has. She doesn't get herself into trouble she just tends to try a little too hard to be independent and not worry people (which often ends up worrying people more.)

Her studies have increased shes trying to focus more on completing these so she can try other things.

If you are interested please don't hesitate to PM more!

Edited by Lori-Nasharia
cleaning it up

Assuming she's looking for a tutor in the medical field, you're more than welcome to keep an eye out for Doc Oak (Actual In Game Name). He'd be more than happy to work with another healer-type. Incidentally, Swyg and I have been discussing a healer linkshell and some medical based RP.

If you'd like to know more, feel free to drop me a PM on the RPC here or contact me in game.

Cheers

-Hatter

P.S. - We apparently share the same FC name. lol. I now have "It's a small world" stuck in my head.

Assuming she's looking for a tutor in the medical field, you're more than welcome to keep an eye out for Doc Oak (Actual In Game Name). He'd be more than happy to work with another healer-type. Incidentally, Swyg and I have been discussing a healer linkshell and some medical based RP.

If you'd like to know more, feel free to drop me a PM on the RPC here or contact me in game.

Cheers

-Hatter

P.S. - We apparently share the same FC name. lol. I now have "It's a small world" stuck in my head.

I will look for you in game. And as for the FC name wow chances of that!

Rhaya often works as a healer, though she uses magical means. She can do basic first aid, but if you're looking for a tutor for the physical art of healing, then she's not your gal.

If you're looking for magical instruction, she's great for that.

Sounds like something interesting to try out

Swyg is also a practiced physician feel free to poke me.

I will have a look for you, I did want to add that as far as tutor goes Im still waiting on someone to get back to me since I wanted that person to be her tutor but I havent heard from them in sometime. So until I know more its really connections I am looking for

Swyg is also a practiced physician feel free to poke me.

I will have a look for you, I did want to add that as far as tutor goes Im still waiting on someone to get back to me since I wanted that person to be her tutor but I havent heard from them in sometime. So until I know more its really connections I am looking for

Well if it falls through id be happy to fill that role.

I'm not entirely sure what sort of healing your character is practicing, but I play a Conjurer based in Gridania (uh...sort of...right now...it's complicated and Verad's fault) who specializes in healing.

If you're more the bandages-and-sutures type, she is likely to give you an epic side-eye (and may conclude you're a "barbarian"), and she is still more than slightly prejudiced against non-Gridanians.

However, if you're up for her being a butt, feel free to poke me when I'm around.

• 1 month later...

Little update

Still looking for people to RP with, I have met some lovely people and I hope I will continue to RP with them in future. Still however looking for someone to really teach Lori to further her ways of being a doctor. 

I value each and every person I RP with a great deal even if it doesn't go well I really hope I can keep moving forward.

Know what? I dig the idea of having a doctor outside of the FC to turn to!

This one gets hurt a LOT so I'd be up to make a connection!

More than happy to help whenever you are in need :D Just give me a poke in game we can add each other ;3

• 1 year later...

So been long time since I posted here but I am still looking for people to RP with, thought a lot of things have changed for my character the main one is the fact shes now running a Adventure Tavern in the Goblet. Am still looking for people who are willing to teach her more about magic and the likes of. 

More than happy to talk to anyone and try and sort something out open to ideas and plots!

UPDATE

More than happy to meet new people still, Lori as a character has grown a fair bit since I first put something on here. Aside from her studies she is helping out as a doctor where ever she can. She has opened up a adventure tavern which also helps with adventurers who need care and medical attention. She also has a small tea area for those with children or wish to meet others with the same. 

She is often in Mists now that her company has their new home all set and ready or Lavender beds since she lives there when away from the Tavern. I really hope I can meet more people and RP more often look forward to anyone who wishes to talk more about ideas or potential plots!