THE WRESTLING THREAD OOOH YEAH

Naito's stardust press attempts cost him. I hope he and Jericho have a good match.

As it is, since I am in Los Angeles, I'm hoping to get to go to Strong Style Evolved in March.

/kayfabe

I'm not convinced Gedo's booking for it was great but whatever. I see why he went that route. It just sucks that Gedo is in Okada's corner and stable.

To WWE: I need more good tag teams in WWE, especially since I'm not sure Reigns would join Rollins to continue. Hoping War Machine did actually sign up and can get through NXT something fast. I'm curious as to who is actually going to be in the Women's Royal Rumble. They need to fill that roster up.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My uncle ( Mother's side, 1 or 2 years older than me ) and I used to watch a lot of Wrestling when we were kids. Or rather, he watched and I watched with him because of the whole family-lookupto stuff. And after we watched Wrestling, he'd try to do those moves.... On me. I had quite the bruises as a child and even a blue eye once.

I haven't followed wrestling really for over 20 years, give or take. When the new upstarts started coming into it and Hogan turning heel I think it's called, I kinda lost interest I guess.

BUT, when you stumble across a clip of someone who captures your interest, you sit there and go;

:surprise: HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE AFTER THAT!

Watching old videos from like the 80's with Tiger Mask is pretty darn impressive ^_^ 

But I guess there aren't many new eye-catching ones like it was back then, though I could be wrong. But like, I don't hear there's anyone as crazy as Ultimate Warrior was with the rocket fuel and the space aliens and Hoagan and SNAAARK and stuff like that. :roll: Hence why it's not gotten my attention very much.