[FEEDBACK] Doodle above you!

Marcy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It dawns on me that he may already have been claimed, but I drew a Blake and it's awful and I'm sorry.

Hey, thanks for joining! I have double checked the thread and may have missed it, are they/their character in the thread?

I'll just add a Kaede to my post above, if that's the case, since it looks like she was skipped.

It dawns on me that he may already have been claimed, but I drew a Blake and it's awful and I'm sorry.

Hey, thanks for joining! I have double checked the thread and may have missed it, are they/their character in the thread?

I'll just add a Kaede to my post above, if that's the case, since it looks like she was skipped.

Previous page, post #74, I think? I hadn't seen a claim for that character (though I may have completely missed it.)

I will show myself out.

Previous page, post #74, I think? I hadn't seen a claim for that character (though I may have completely missed it.)

I will show myself out.

Hey hey it's okay! Stuff happens, that thread grew quite a bit so there's naturally gonna be some confusion. As per the OP, the game is to draw the poster above you -- so, the poster DIRECTLY above you. Add some references of your character to your post so the next person can tag you, I'm here to fill for whatever spots have been missed :^)

I will show myself out.

Hey hey it's okay! Stuff happens, that thread grew quite a bit so there's naturally gonna be some confusion. As per the OP, the game is to draw the poster above you -- so, the poster DIRECTLY above you. Add some references of your character to your post so the next person can tag you, I'm here to fill for whatever spots have been missed :^)

Aaaah, gotcha. So you're technically above me if we're going by the first post? Sorry! I HAVE participated in a thread like this before ages ago, but the structure was slightly different so I have gone and confused myself. Can I have a do-over?

Aaaah, gotcha. So you're technically above me if we're going by the first post? Sorry! I HAVE participated in a thread like this before ages ago, but the structure was slightly different so I have gone and confused myself. Can I have a do-over?

OHHHH I think you may have confused the feedback/doodle threads! That's okay, that's what I'm here for -- this thread (the one we are talking in) is for feedback on doodles and troubleshooting; the Doodle thread itself is for posters to tag and draw each other.

So by the last few posters it would go like this:

>Lady Krist draws Arrelaine's character

>Kaede draws Lady Krist's character

>Kaede gets drawn by another poster

Feel free to tag Kaede if you have the time. You can edit your post to include references for your character to be doodled, make sure to do that so the thread can keep going and you get a sketch!

OHHHH I think you may have confused the feedback/doodle threads! That's okay, that's what I'm here for -- this thread (the one we are talking in) is for feedback on doodles and troubleshooting; the Doodle thread itself is for posters to tag and draw each other.

So by the last few posters it would go like this:

>Lady Krist draws Arrelaine's character

>Kaede draws Lady Krist's character

>Kaede gets drawn by another poster

Feel free to tag Kaede if you have the time. You can edit your post to include references for your character to be doodled, make sure to do that so the thread can keep going and you get a sketch!

AAAAAHAH! Ok. I got this. Thanks!

UGH I'm out of town and scrolling through all of these and OH MY GOD I JUST. I wish my tablet would materialize in front of me right now so I can draw with you again like Y'ALL'VE GINE AND SLAIN ME GOOD JOB

*tries to use magic to create this tablet* ....damn guess it only works in game. Also updated doodle. BUT NUUUU Aekira come back! :P

• 3 weeks later...