A New Cat in Town

Mikage

Greetings everyone!

I'm a mostly casual roleplayer with previous RP experiences from mostly textbased MMORPGs, although. I've been playing FFXIV a bit on-off since patch 2.1 or 2.2 if memory serves me right, but for the past year, I've been playing more frequently, mainly due to the great community.

However, since I have a passion for roleplaying, I recently decided to transfer one of my former 'main' characters to Balmung, since I intended for him to be a roleplay character from the beginning. His name is Sahi Jinjahl and he'd love to meet a bunch of fellow Eorzeans, I'm sure. He's already a seasoned character and well on his way towards new adventures in Ishgard.

In regards to other characters, I keep my other 'main' character, Mikage, on the Phoenix server. I might bring her into roleplaying eventually, once I've established more of her character. Just in case I'm lucky enough to find a few fellow roleplayers from Phoenix. :D

Behind Sahi, well... there's an easily distracted and at times pretty absent-minded person. At the moment, there's some personal health issues (and an education) that's keeping me a bit short on time for playing FFXIV, buuuuut keeping contact by other means are always possible. I'm an avid cosplayer (though I have yet to do anything FF-related, whoops) and I LOVE sewing, I write in my spare time and I'm a big fan of the older FF-games. Particularly IX. I can talk about pretty much anything and you MIGHT have to ask me to shut up now and then. I really can just keep going. :roll:

I'm really excited to get starting on my roleplay experience in Final Fantasy and, hopefully, to get to know some of you.