Describe your backstory in the worst way!

Momoka

• 1 month later...

Marie:  Bored rich girl buys her way into adventure, with only minor permanent scarring.
Y'dela:  Street cat protects precious cinnamon roll, marries it.
Quntei: Punch-happy Xaela travels halfway around to world to learn how to punch harder.

Katarina & Moire:  Miqo'te twins raised by gypsies

Luludja: actual gypsy girl raised with the twins

Everyone they loved is dead.

(yes, I know 'gypsy' is considered a derogatory term. but the title of the thread did say to describe in the worst way possible)

Edited by Tregarde
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

oh no this is too wonderful, i'm so gonna screw this backstory up

Zuken: a male hyur who seems to speedrun through the 5 stages of grief and becoming an edgy man with big swords that has a thing for masks before ending up to see nothing but himself as the best and the most handsome dancer the world's ever seen, that and he has turn from a cinnamon roll to a balloon with inflated ego that is about to pop.

Veris: I just wanted to have a good time but now I have depression. And taxes. 

Fahla: A violent crossover of a Disney princess with Predator leaves their natural habitat in search of an equally socially stunted siblings. Things explode, viking habits make people frown, why do I even bother. 

Edited by Veris
  • 2 months later...

Vikohla =  Adventurer fangirl and dorky mechanic who attempts to compensate her lack of aether manipulation with scientific concoctions and gizmos. 

Phane =  Bombastic, eclectic supporting character from a Bollywood musical who literally weaponizes showbiz illusionism in her ceaseless bid for adoration and her insatiable appetite for mischief. 

Joribri =  Basically a cliché super ninja like the old Shinobi and Ninja Gaiden games, with the Garlean Empire providing the mech fights, big city street battles and firearms that are somehow outclassed by swords.