Describe your backstory in the worst way!

Momoka

Deryck: Ishgardian that ended up with a cliche edgy shonen anime persona and is clawing around for a purpose only to make unnecessary enemies with the wrong people which in turn creates a load of unwanted drama for all parties involved, killing his reputation as a war hero of the Dragonsong War which he used to try and elevate his status because he has complex issues from his past.

U'kayah: Not-so-smart Miqo'te working with a smart Lalafell that hunts criminals but ends up looking like a criminal instead by complete accident.

Sol: A smart Lalafell working with a not-so-smart Miqo'te to hunt criminals but ends up like a crime boss for some reason.

Raiden: Overpowered villain from a super hero comic.

Ayleth: The sibling that goes from evil sibling we want more of, to a sibling that ends up completely changed and we want nothing to do with.

• 2 weeks later...

Kairen Ollerus: Garlean sextuple agent suffers from Stockholm Syndrome with an entire nation.

Najila El'azah: Ambiguously racist Halonic priest raises orphaned Xaela and teaches her to play music where nobody has to see her.

I haven't thought about my characters' backstories that much, so this should be fun! :D

Ysolda Merwin: Nerd decides maybe it's time to leave the house.

Ehmra Elldi: Kitty gets lost in the woods, stars tell her; "Yo, go this way."

Tsetseg Borlaaq: Smexy lizard-man ditches tribe of Borlaaq rejects, proceeds to have sex with literally everyone.

Q'rhin Tia: Wimpy tia gets his ass kicked by nuhn, is then booted from the tribe in shame.

Liara Lia: Nature loving hippie puts her own child in danger by allowing potentially dangerous pirates into her house. Falls in love with the the vulgar midget captain. 

Y'zhara Zekial: "You are the dancing queen, young and sweet only seventeen!".... shit I have to pay bills.

• 1 month later...

okay okay I finally have one for each of my alts

Aghurlal Qar-aKimusun

man murders entire family, becomes hero. what a role model!

Telluric Medic

literally anyone: “so i was thinking–”

telluric medic: “that is a bad idea.”

Caidenden Caiden

third-gen immigrant develops superpowers, somehow isn’t burned as witch

Liuthas Corwell

orphan saves lives with the power of love

Cinu-a Malaguld

did you know you can win back your estranged son just by stalking him across two continents

Shuukami Kanshi

tumblr_inline_odsxqvRTj41srsccc_540.png

Y'Trinity Taqa

oh no, my family is scattered after the calamity! i want to make life better for them again! better take off to a foreign country and bring my chances of never seeing them again up to almost 100%

Confiance des Ferme

voidsent are bad. don’t do voidsent

1. Manipulative, spoiled brat gets brain damage and it’s really better that way.

2. Old grouch fills his days with work, womanizing, drinking, and fishing.

2a. Abandoned son finds his father and decides to go all emo.

3. Man-child runs away from home so he doesn’t actually have to accept responsibility for anything.

4. Nomad flees an invasion and leaves his entire family behind. Feels a little guilty about it.

5. Office worker aspiring to nothing more than a promotion to middle management actually finds himself in real danger due to being really damn nosy.

6. Middle brother goes through shit and then has to babysit his bratty ass, younger sister for the rest of his life.