Rainy's art commissions?!

rainy

WELL HELLO!!

Dealing with my sub and fantasia-buying needs has been kinda hard lately so im giving this a shot! 

You can also find me on deviantart here!

If you'd like to commission me or ask a question just PM me or shoot me an email at [email protected] !´v`/

2uemd0j.png

Extra characters are +50% of the original price for colored pieces, and +10$ for sketches.

v8fpr9.png

14jlpu9.jpg

zoe4wp.jpg

(it's not full body i lied)

and one moreee

fozvxu.png

yes so much pink. i know /cry

dhassdg asjkdla These are fantastic! T_T I'd be really interested in a bust of Shoshopu!! I just... need to decide what outfit I'd want her to be in. Expect a PM (or email, whichever you prefer) sooooon.

EDIT: For people trawling through old art threads for whatever reason, if you were wondering if this person is still active or you were interested in commissioning her, I would like to inform you that I commissioned her on February 22, 2016, when I paid in full for the agreed upon price, and as of August the art is still not done, with very little correspondence despite my efforts (some of which seemed to contradict the post she made below), and the artist isn't answering my PMs on deviantArt, where she continues to be somewhat active. She's not logged in to the RPC since April, which was the last time she contacted me before a few more months passed. So, uh, take that as you will.

Chose to edit my post here instead of bumping this old ass thread because I didn't want to draw a huge amount of attention to it or whatever but I figured my experience was worth sharing at the very least

EDIT 2: The piece was finally finished on September 14! Although the time and lack of contact was still a bit troubling, admittedly the artwork turned out to be fantastic and I'm very pleased with the end result.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For all those waiting on their commissions, I'm currently very busy with an irl art competition, for which i've been preparing for a whole month. :( I won't be able to pick up my tablet until it's over in two weeks, so please have a little more patience! 

Thank you!:moogle:

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I will be reviving this thread from today on!! I am free to take on commissions again and I hope I get to draw some really cool characters once again! Below you can look at some commissions I've done in the past. For the people worried about how long it will take for the commission to be made, please do not worry as it won't happen again. Last year I should not have taken them as I was too busy and just generally unwell, but now everything has been sorted out! Hope you will consider me : )

lalafell_by_rain_ee-dc12t48.png

commission_by_rain_ee-dbj40uv.png

com1_by_rain_ee-daok3by.png

pec_by_rain_ee-dc12syo.png

Not a FF character this time! Her design was so beautiful, I had such a good time drawing her!!

Sadly I'll have to bump up my prices a bit, just because now I've moved to the UK for uni and I actually receive a lot less when converting it to gbp :(... (For example, 30$ is just 20 gbp) 

So coloured busts like these will now be 45 dollars! I will be updating my original post with updated prices soon. Thanks everyone for their interest!

500x500https://orig00.deviantart.net/3a4d/f/2018/033/9/7/chrisfitzpatrick2_by_rain_ee-dc1zyey.png[/img]