Tiny Elezen looking for RP friends!

Hello! I wouldn't say i'm new to Balmung, but pretty new to the RP community. I've been wanting to RP more but i'm not very good at finding people? Or really i get to nervous to ask to RP with someone, so here I am lol.

I plan to RP with all of my characters at some point, but for right now Romarique is the most detailed character, and you can read about him here! But basically he's my shy innocent son who can get startled easily if someone talks to loud. He's very polite but timid.

What i'm looking for in general RP:

• Anyone with magic affinity or who prefers healing over violence.
  • Anyone from Ishgard (who possibly love it as much as me).
  • Those in poverty or are outcasts.
  • Characters that struggle with anger/emotions.
  • Anyone who likes wasting time at the Gold Saucer.
  • Pirates.
  • Characters that are overly teasing/playful.

For possibly heavier/plot driven RP:

• Anyone interested in a possible romantic interest. (for IC reason only Elezen apply.)
  • Bodyguard/Assassin/Mercenary for protection or as possibly a target(?).
  • Who want a deep emotional connection (like close friends).
  • Pirates.
  • Anyone who is AST, WHM, or DRK.

If there is anything I didn't mention that you're curious about or would want to RP, feel free to comment below or send me a PM! I'm also just looking for more friends in general to play with, but RP is what i'm most interested in! I'll most likely update this as I think of more things/something comes up!

I don't know if he has an RPC account, but you could possibly contact Abrenard Rondelet in game? To my knowledge, he's a former Ishgardian now making a living as a sky pirate with .

First person that comes to mind that matches a few of your specifics. If nothing else, he might be able to put you in touch with other like-minded individuals.

I hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck!

Hello! I wouldn't say i'm new to Balmung, but pretty new to the RP community. I've been wanting to RP more but i'm not very good at finding people? Or really i get to nervous to ask to RP with someone, so here I am lol.

I plan to RP with all of my characters at some point, but for right now Romarique is the most detailed character, and you can read about him here! But basically he's my shy innocent son who can get startled easily if someone talks to loud. He's very polite but timid.

• Pirates.

• Anyone interested in a possible romantic interest. (for IC reason only Elezen apply.)
  • Pirates.

My character is Caeritar Skoenbyrgwyn, a Sea Wolf roegadyn whose past consisted of serving under her husband (currently deceased) who was the captain of a pirate ship that initially refused to comply with the Admiral's command. She has a career history involving piracy, smithing, and most recently returning from her journey to Ishgard and dealing with the poor in the Brume and dispensing indiscriminate justice alongside her Dark Knight mentor.

Looking at your list, it seems like my character is awfully close to matching a lot of your points, save for being in poverty and the romantic interest since she's a roegadyn and isn't interested in that herself (at least not anymore).

I'm Crestfallen Knight in-game if you want to discuss it further.

I don't know if he has an RPC account, but you could possibly contact Abrenard Rondelet in game? To my knowledge, he's a former Ishgardian now making a living as a sky pirate with .

First person that comes to mind that matches a few of your specifics. If nothing else, he might be able to put you in touch with other like-minded individuals.

Also second this recommendation! I'll give Abrenard a poke to look at this thread. His pirate crew are also pretty awesome and would love to RP with you, just FYI. ;)

Heya! My character Kanako Moonweaver (wiki in my sig) is someone who has a sort temper and loves gambling. You are likely to find her at the olden Saucer at least three to four times a week. She also a bit of a flirt.

I'm sure they will get along and I would love to RP. I am available for in game RP and forum RP.

Heya! My character Kanako Moonweaver (wiki in my sig) is someone who has a sort temper and loves gambling. You are likely to find her at the olden Saucer at least three to four times a week. She also a bit of a flirt.

I'm sure they will get along and I would love to RP. I am available for in game RP and forum RP.

Hi! She's really pretty! ;o; But i'd love to RP whenever! I've wanted to do RP based in the Gold Saucer but never got around to it, so it could be fun! I can add you whenever you happen to be online or I have a skype since it might be easier to communicate that way! But whatever is easiest!

• Pirates.

• Pirates.

My character is Caeritar Skoenbyrgwyn, a Sea Wolf roegadyn whose past consisted of serving under her husband (currently deceased) who was the captain of a pirate ship that initially refused to comply with the Admiral's command. She has a career history involving piracy, smithing, and most recently returning from her journey to Ishgard and dealing with the poor in the Brume and dispensing indiscriminate justice alongside her Dark Knight mentor.

Looking at your list, it seems like my character is awfully close to matching a lot of your points, save for being in poverty and the romantic interest since she's a roegadyn and isn't interested in that herself (at least not anymore).

I'm Crestfallen Knight in-game if you want to discuss it further.

Hi! That sounds good! ;o; I'd be up to RPing whenever! Is there any other form of communication that might be a bit easier than in game? If not I can try to catch you online so we could talk more about it! ;u;

Hi! She's really pretty! ;o; But i'd love to RP whenever! I've wanted to do RP based in the Gold Saucer but never got around to it, so it could be fun! I can add you whenever you happen to be online or I have a skype since it might be easier to communicate that way! But whatever is easiest!

I should be online sometime today. I don't use skype, but if you ever want to RP and it not be in-game, I can try to work out using skype. However, I prefer using the PM system on here.

Also, feel free to come by Wayfarer's Rest. While being a primary hang out spot for our members, we are open to the public at all times and encourage others to drop in for random RP if our members are available. Even if they aren't and you need a place to RP with someone else you are also welcome to use it. A lot of us fit your criteria of being on the outcast sort of society. While not being a recruitment post, feel free to poke around our thread and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

P.S. Nagi, Ghostlymaiden, is a fun roleplayer.

Also second this recommendation! I'll give Abrenard a poke to look at this thread. His pirate crew are also pretty awesome and would love to RP with you, just FYI. ;)

I love that whenever there's pirates, somehow my name is added in. :D

Stiil, they're not entirely wrong. Abrenard is a Brume-based Ishgardian. Formerly a dragoon, semi-talented DRK serving under the Dread Wyrms and their airship piracy. Pretty much matches everything but the magic affinity in the general points. Ever looking into it, you're free to poke me in the ribs.