How would your character handle your job?

Askier

Well, Garleans are pretty technical, but I don't imagine Franz has the patience to handle a job where the title description is "Customer Service - Technical Support Engineer".

Sure, he'd probably be nice to the first few callers of the morning, but by the end of the day, I could see him either putting on that wretched fake smile and acting as if he cared or just yelling at people on the phone.

He'd probably look pretty nice in business casual / professional (when needed) attire and knowing how "delightful" he can be, have the whole office on his side in no time.

Title basically says it! What is your job and how would character handle doing it?

Go nuts!

lmao, practice what you meme, Askier! :D Just kidding!

Lance would probably get fired the first day on the job by telling a customer on the phone "How do you not know your customer number, you order regularly, why do you not have it, are you just a lazy arse, swiving yourself all day long?!?!" when they don't know it.

Either that, or telling a customer to go swive themselves when they have a complaint and they expect him to do something about it.

Bored out of her wits. She would go dizzy trying to figure out how to manage the database commands. However, unlike me, Virara is a good learner and has excellent memory. She could probably excel at any job that didn't require creativity, communication, or skill in the arts, given the appropriate amount of education and training for it.

That being said, in the real world she'd have a criminal record that might effectively bar her from sensitive work. Even if not, I don't think she'd like sitting all day in uncomfortable chairs, and would eventually brgin to wander. She's obedient if she has reason to be but if no explicit instructions are given she's sure to be a handful to manage. Oh and her customer service sucks.

I work at an IT help desk. Dogberry would quit after challenging a mouthy caller to a fight. Iskierka would probably do pretty well, as she's more of the professional go-getter type who can put personal shit aside and do a job. Reinbach would think computers are pretty cool, but get fired for constructing elaborate weapons out of office supplies and telling dirty jokes to callers.

Lead engineer for mobile applications at a big media company.

Setoh's good with magitek. Somehow, I don't think that would translate into any sort of engineering ability. He definitely wouldn't know the first thing about leading anyone. He'd likely offend half the team, kill 1-2 of them, and get sacked for passing out drunk after lunch.

Armistead, on the other hand. I suspect he'd parlay the position into a small but profitable business selling slightly used computer and media gear, while positioning a rival to take the inevitable fall.

C'kayah? He'd show up on day 1, look around the place, laugh, and walk out.

I'm an IT consultant/engineer. Everything from building servers to programming to networking. 

I think Evangeline would be pretty decent at it, assuming she was magically given some knowledge of the devices in question. The part where she has to deal with people would be more complicated. I can't just throw smoke bombs at problems and run away at my job :c