Master list of FC & LS themes

In Game Theme(s): Adventuring Free company for castaways and cutouts. We focus on Leve's and other small tasks to solve the small evils of Eorzea. We'll expand our goals if the Free Company grows. 

FC/LS Name: Night Ravens

Contacts: Masked Miqo'te (Free Company Master), Klynzahr Iyrnahctwyn, Sukaretto Iono, Alderimont Gravois, Evangeline Primrose

Housing: Raven's Roost, Goblet Ward 6 - 20, Open to public.

Added! And do feel free to send updates whenever you like!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Theme(s): Adventuring Free company for castaways and cutouts. We focus on Leve's and other small tasks to solve the small evils of Eorzea. We'll expand our goals if the Free Company grows. 

FC/LS Name: Night Ravens

Contacts:  Masked Miqo'te (Free Company Master), Klynzahr Iyrnahctwyn, Sukaretto Iono, Alderimont Gravois, Evangeline Primrose

Housing: Raven's Roost, Goblet Ward 6 - 20, Open to public.

Forgot to link to our FC listing!

In Game Theme(s): Magic Research & Development, Magitek Research & Development, For Hire, Adventurers, Knowledge Hoarding, 'Healers'

FC/LS Name: Artifice of Reason

Contacts: Ravusa Evomere (Owner)Shiori Eikitaika (Officer)Erimmont Chevalier (Officer), or Artoria Tumet (Officer)

Institute: Goblet: Ward 7, Plot 13

And the Dread Wyrms have been disbanded unfortunately, so they can be removed.

In Game Theme(s): Magic Research & Development, Magitek Research & Development, For Hire, Adventurers, Knowledge Hoarding, 'Healers'

FC/LS Name: Artifice of Reason

Contacts: Ravusa Evomere (Owner)Shiori Eikitaika (Officer)Erimmont Chevalier (Officer), or Artoria Tumet (Officer)

Institute: Goblet: Ward 7, Plot 13

And the Dread Wyrms have been disbanded unfortunately, so they can be removed.

Alright! You guys have been added in. Sorry to hear the old group didn't work out. Best of luck to you in the future! :moogle:

Shroudwolf Clan

In Game Theme(s): Sanctuary/Safe Haven, Adventurers, Traditional Keeper Clan

FC/LS Name: Shroudwolf Clan (SW-RP)

Contacts: Khloe Lyehga, Nauta Lyehga, Senna Polaali, Sanja Polaali

Housing (type): Cottage, Lavender Beds, Ward 8/Plot 10

Thanks for doing this!

You're very welcome!

Got you added in. Also... new category! Woot! :moogle:

A few new themes have been added over time that may be of interest to you. Two new ones are Race Specific & Location Specific. Let me know if you would like your group's themes updated!

I have a question for you guys... I'm trying to keep labels from being too unwieldy and am getting real close with the Merchant set of labels. Within here I have: merchants, traders, resource procurers, and information traders. Similarly, within the School set, I'm including schools, academies, colleges, and libraries. Some of these sub-themes may actually be quite different from others within the same 'umbrella' (for example, a knowledge hoarding library may not be set up as some type of learning environment and, in fact, may have more in common with information traders). Any suggestions on whether (and how) to separate these out? I want to keep it simple in here.

:tonberry:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Guys!

Gentle reminder that this reverse listing of FC/LS by themes is still around! It's a good way for RPers to find your group for either membership or to work together to set up some events and story arcs.

:tonberry:

Please check over the list to see that your information is still correct if you have a listing already. Feel free to leave a comment or pm me if you would like to add your group to the list!

:moogle:

• 2 weeks later...

In Game Theme(s): Coffee shop / restaurant

FC: Cat of Fortune

LS: The Black Cat Café (in character LS)

Contacts: Asahara Bajihri, Xha'to Bajihri

Housing: Goblet 11th ward, plot 39

• Maril unpinned this topic