Afk Vodka (Revised)

2i2bnlk.jpg

Name: Tinias Mistwalker ((Ingame name Afk Vodka - May be changing soon))

Race: Miqo’te

Hair/Fur: Black and White Bangs

Eye Color: Golden

Height: 5’8

Weight: 150lbs

Physique: Slim and Agile

Profession:Wanderer/Adventurer, Scholar/Summoner, Part-Time Machinist

Parents: Father –Cadir Mistwalker, Mother – Lanice Mistwalker

Siblings: Older Brother – Renis Mistwalker

Personality: Fairly carefree and a bit bashful or shy. Tinias loves to adventure and talk with new people who have many experiences he can hear about. Often considered nosey and curious as he asks a lot of questions and probes for information or into personal lives. Always up for a laugh Tinias usually cracks jokes that don’t always make sense to others. They sound good in his head though.

Biography: Cadiris a Machinist and Lanice is a Scholar so Tinias comes from a fairly diverse background. Often he confuses himself and ends up becoming what is fairly new to his family. Wielding the knowledge and mechanics his father taught him while also pursuing the healing and protecting knowledge of his mother can become overbearing. It strained his young mind to try and please both his parents, learning their trade and exceling at it. By the age of 20 Tinias had combined the destructive nature of his father’s machines with the summoning abilities of his mother while still retaining the ability to heal. Though his healing isn’t as strong as his mother’s he still provides for those in dire need.

Not gonna lie, I clicked the thread because that's a hell of an eyecatch for a thread title.

We proooobably won't see much of each other since I'm most likely in bed before you ever get online, but I hope you find what you're looking for in RP! There's a thread coming together nicely on what sort of FCs do what and where so if you're ever in the neighborhood of looking to assemble a crack team of adventurers for a mission, I'd recommend checking it out!

Not gonna lie, I clicked the thread because that's a hell of an eyecatch for a thread title.

We proooobably won't see much of each other since I'm most likely in bed before you ever get online, but I hope you find what you're looking for in RP! There's a thread coming together nicely on what sort of FCs do what and where so if you're ever in the neighborhood of looking to assemble a crack team of adventurers for a mission, I'd recommend checking it out!

NGL too, that's why I clicked. (Obviously, I need to get drunk now.)

But I also do hope that you find what you're looking for in RP. It's not likely we'll run into each other, but I'm quite sure there are plenty of us here who you'll run into.

NGL too, that's why I clicked. (Obviously, I need to get drunk now.)

But I also do hope that you find what you're looking for in RP. It's not likely we'll run into each other, but I'm quite sure there are plenty of us here who you'll run into.

Well I do hope so :( Nothing so far but still too early I suppose.

The name Afk Vodka made me think of a roe who holds his liquor well and doesn't take life too seriously, so, that's how I'm going to think of your character forever.

lol! Sorry to disappoint but he is Miqo'te. xD

forever

The name Afk Vodka made me think of a roe who holds his liquor well and doesn't take life too seriously, so, that's how I'm going to think of your character forever.

lol! Sorry to disappoint but he is Miqo'te. xD

forever

lol. Some day maybe....MAYBE Hyur or Au Ra but never Roe lol.

• 3 weeks later...