RP Levelers OOC LS

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a new alt I'm working on who could use this--because I have no idea what I'm doing as a tank yet and need people to be gentle while I'm building muscle memory for the skills and figuring out what to hit when: Merrick Lockwood.  Alternately, I'm happy to help out on Aden if people need DPS.

Sure thing! If you are in game now, I will look for you. (I'm online as Valia Rosa, though afk atm). If not, feel free to search for one of the LS members with invite privileges listed above!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

We are currently full!

Closer to 3.4 patch day, we will be evaluating members for inactivity. The only way we can do this is by checking to see if the character's jobs are displayed in their user info (they don't show if the character hasn't logged in since the last maintenance.)(Also, YOSHIPLS... add the same 'date of last log in' functionality to linkshells as FCs have... TT_TT ). This means that characters who have yet to unlock a job over the next 2 weeks, but are actively played, may be incorrectly kicked from the linkshell. We ask that anyone with an active lowbie character reach out to us beforehand to say that you'd like to stay. If you are kicked by mistake, but would like to rejoin, you are welcome to do so. :)

I want to add... 'active' simply means that character is actively played. We do not have any sort of chat quota expected of members. If folks just want to lurk, they are welcome too!

:moogle:

If you do happen to clear out a few spots I'd be interested in getting an invite.

I'm a lvl 60 BRD so would more be just tagging along with others that wanted to fill their parties. Dunno if that makes a difference or not lol

That's fine! I think we can clear a spot or two already. I just wanted to post that we will be doing a bigger clean out later this month. :) We do need you to reach out to one of the leaders in game, however (I'm not in game right now myself, but will be later this afternoon). There are many who have stated interest in joining in this thread that I've never been able to find online. :cry:

If you do happen to clear out a few spots I'd be interested in getting an invite.

I'm a lvl 60 BRD so would more be just tagging along with others that wanted to fill their parties. Dunno if that makes a difference or not lol

That's fine! I think we can clear a spot or two already. I just wanted to post that we will be doing a bigger clean out later this month. :) We do need you to reach out to one of the leaders in game, however (I'm not in game right now myself, but will be later this afternoon). There are many who have stated interest in joining in this thread that I've never been able to find online. :cry:

Haha yeah I was one of them! *points back to the first page*

But our times just never seemed to line up and I just completely forgot about it!

Hi Everyone!

Our weekly RP event is moving to the FC house located in the Goblet Ward 11, Plot 27 (southeast shard, house is right there)! This is a casual, drop in RP event and open to anyone (you don't need to be a member of the LS to join). We have a bar/restaurant downstairs as well as a bar & venue in Room 4, a research library in Room 2, and a public Inn in Room 3.

15 hours late with starbucks

Doing impromptu Binding Coil clears (T1-5) tonight, tues 20th september 2016. Copy/paste from my tumblr post:

• we start gathering at the time stated (11pm UTC/midnight BST) to start no more than 1 hour later, at midnight UTC/1am BST. If we don't have group comp by this time (1 tank/1 healer at 60 + others) then we will postpone
    -
  • These are cinematic clears which is to say we will complete turns 1 to 5, in order, at a relaxed pace and with time to watch cinematics in situe. Expect it to take at least an hour, but no more than two.
    (Someone else from the linkshell is more than welcome to organise clears-for-clears’-sake (i.e. T5/T9/T13 only); please don’t feel like you’d be treading on my toes if you did so!)
    -
  • THIS GUIDE has some basic strats, but if someone comes along who knows what to do then that’s better. We also need at least 1 person who knows their way around Turn 3 (lol) or we’ll just get lost together.
    -
  • We need at least 1 tank at 60 and 1 healer at 60; other than that we can cheese it - just be 50 or above and have Binding Coil of Bahamut unlocked before we begin. If we run out of space in the party, I already have my clears, so I will drop out to make room.
    -
  • If we get far enough and we all still feel like continuing, we might go on to T6 and beyond. We’ll take a group vote after we clear 5.

I'm also planning to keep prodding at this over the next few days/weeks, to get people clears for all three coils if possible, in a relaxed learning environment (rather than the "I am definitely being carried" and/or "screaming, screaming, screaming" environments that PF provides).

Survey is here if you're at all interested in future clears of Coil and I'll try to give more notice than 1 day next time.

Hello. I have seen a lot of your stuff on Tumblr, and I know you have liked some of mine. I was wanting to get an invite to the LS if possible, because I've hit level 53 on bard, and it's going super slowly to 60 now. I am also trying to level gldt and thrm for the purposes of RP, mostly because I'm a performer, and I love using skills as effects in my performances. I only want to level one mele, one magic, and on DPS though, and am not aiming to level absolutely every class just yet, considering I haven't even leveled my main class. 

I love what you're aiming to do, and have been waiting for you to open up again.

However, I have a small issue. I'm not going to be in game much at all until October, because my mum is visiting me from England, and I'm trying to spend as much time as possible with her before she goes home. I know you're probably going to fill up pretty fast again, and I don't expect you to leave a spot open specifically for me, but I just wanted to let you know that I am interested.

Hello. I have seen a lot of your stuff on Tumblr, and I know you have liked some of mine. I was wanting to get an invite to the LS if possible, because I've hit level 53 on bard, and it's going super slowly to 60 now. I am also trying to level gldt and thrm for the purposes of RP, mostly because I'm a performer, and I love using skills as effects in my performances. I only want to level one mele, one magic, and on DPS though, and am not aiming to level absolutely every class just yet, considering I haven't even leveled my main class. 

I love what you're aiming to do, and have been waiting for you to open up again.

However, I have a small issue. I'm not going to be in game much at all until October, because my mum is visiting me from England, and I'm trying to spend as much time as possible with her before she goes home. I know you're probably going to fill up pretty fast again, and I don't expect you to leave a spot open specifically for me, but I just wanted to let you know that I am interested.

You are more than welcome to join! :) We'd love to have you. It's best that you hunt down one of the listed LS leaders when you're next online so that we can shoot you an invite.

Thanks. I know I certainly won't be back at all until at least Friday. They cancelled my sub because I'm broke, but I get paid on Friday, so I'll pay, but like I said, my gaming schedule may not be great until maybe the 6th of October, when everything goes back to normal again.

Thanks. I know I certainly won't be back at all until at least Friday. They cancelled my sub because I'm broke, but I get paid on Friday, so I'll pay, but like I said, my gaming schedule may not be great until maybe the 6th of October, when everything goes back to normal again.

No prob. We'll leave the light on for ya! <3

Also, if you have a discord, Raeje Draeka is my username. It may make you put in the #5321 to identify me. I don't know who uses discord around here, but I always have mine available, because I have the mobile app on my phone. I don't know if you guys do stuff on there or not, but if you do, send out a line.

What does the linkshell actually do? Just help RPers level or actually run Dungeons etc. IC?

We are mostly here to help others run & clear content oocly. Since we are all RPers, many have made RP connections through the LS and we are building up our own weekly RP event. There has been interest in running dungeons IC from a few people, but nothing has been organized yet.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Also, if you have a discord, Raeje Draeka is my username. It may make you put in the #5321 to identify me. I don't know who uses discord around here, but I always have mine available, because I have the mobile app on my phone. I don't know if you guys do stuff on there or not, but if you do, send out a line.

A number of us do use discord, but we don't have an official LS server at this time. lol. I was actually just considering this yesterday evening! xD

Thanks for the response. I've been mainly looking to do dungeons IC so I'd be interested to know if you do start doing that.

I am definitely looking for someone to help coordinate these if you (or anyone!) are interested! Actually been looking around for help with this for a while now... >.> IC dungeons usually take more advance planning than simple, drop-in RP and a certain level of commitment from those who say they want to go. Since running a group RP event in the open world for our 2nd weekly RP event, I'll admit I've gotten a bit too self-conscious about organizing scenes or plot lines that require more commitment and have a mixed bag of expectations from others. The interest is there, so I'm happy to have some help with this! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the response. I've been mainly looking to do dungeons IC so I'd be interested to know if you do start doing that.

I am definitely looking for someone to help coordinate these if you (or anyone!) are interested! Actually been looking around for help with this for a while now... >.> IC dungeons usually take more advance planning than simple, drop-in RP and a certain level of commitment from those who say they want to go. Since running a group RP event in the open world for our 2nd weekly RP event, I'll admit I've gotten a bit too self-conscious about organizing scenes or plot lines that require more commitment and have a mixed bag of expectations from others. The interest is there, so I'm happy to have some help with this! :thumbsup:

I'll help! I actually already tried making a thread for IC dungeons but got no interest. If we can get the interest then I'm happy to help with planning etc.

I'll help! I actually already tried making a thread for IC dungeons but got no interest. If we can get the interest then I'm happy to help with planning etc.

I may have the people for ya! :D

Our LS RP event is tonite (more info here) if you want to stop by or just shoot a message to one of our listed LS leaders and we'll see about getting you an invite to the LS.

I may have the people for ya! :D

Our LS RP event is tonite (more info here) if you want to stop by or just shoot a message to one of our listed LS leaders and we'll see about getting you an invite to the LS.

Didn't see it until too late unfortunately, but I'll see if I can get hold of you.