tumblr_ony4usSdOY1vuloe0o1_1280.jpg

What: Drop-in, casual RP

Who: Everyone!

When: Tuesday, April 11th, 7-10 pm EDT

Where: Fallgourd Float, North Shroud [balmung]

Open world RP? Yes, please!

RP Levelers Linkshell presents

our fourth Pop Up RP!

This is a casual, drop-in RP session and everyone is welcome!

Looking for suggestions for why you would be there?

Merchants passing through on their way to Coerthas or Gridania

Hunters

Miners

Shroud dwellers

Inn and restaurant staff or visitors

Ishgardians coming in from the cold

Hope to see you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone! o/

We are currently at max capacity in game and with maint being so recent it will be a couple weeks before we dismiss inactives. But our Discord is always open! If you would like an invite to our discord until you are able to get an in-game invite to the LS, just drop me a note here or on Tumblr (@rplevelers) and I'll send the link.

:moogle:

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_opdwxjiJ671vuloe0o1_1280.png

What: Drop-in, casual RP

Who: Everyone!

When: Tuesday, May 9th, 7-10 pm EDT

Where: Tailfeather, Dravanian Forelands [balmung]

Open world RP? Yes, please!

RP Levelers Linkshell presents

our fifth Pop Up RP!

This is a casual, drop-in RP session and everyone is welcome!

Looking for suggestions for why you would be there?

• Merchants passing through
  • Hunters of all types
  • Chocobo caretakers
  • Anyone with business with the Vath Adventurer’s Guild
  • Vath
  • Fishers and other gatherers
  • Ishgardians getting away from the snow
  • Rockclimbers
  • Anyone interested in dragons

Hope to see you there!

We've dismissed some inactives and have a little bit of space again!

:moogle:

I'd love to join this!

I'm levelling an Archer for IC reason, and it's been rough trying to progress the MSQ as a solo DPS. Queue times are bruuutal. 

Rhysa Verkoh in-game. :3

Please reach out to one of our LS leaders in game. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

If spots are available at this time, I would like to inquire for one. Haven't seen anyone of the people listed at the beginning of the thread on, so unsure of how to join from here.

Hmm, I'm surprised since I'm online nearly the entire day, eastern time. I'm usually on either Valia Rosa or Brinn Rosa. Check back when you're in game again. ^^ Late nights, especially PDT, is when we have gaps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just returning to the game after a 3 month hiatus. I know we know each other via tumblr. I reblog your stuff, you reblog mine, that kind of stuff, but I've been wanting to level a tank. I tried once and got kicked out of the first dungeon. The BEGINNER dungeon. It kind of put me off ever learning to tank outside of a group willing to help me for the rest of my life. I haven't finished the story yet, but I have a 63 Arcanist and a 61 Bard, so I have a DPS and a healer pretty far up there. I want a tank to complete all 3. I'm wanting to go with the easiest tank possible, like press one button and go. No stress. Nobody sending me death threats if I fail, just simple tanking. I'm honestly scared to death of tanking.

Also, I'd like to join for another reason. I'm wanting to get some of my crafting/gathering levels up. Not all of them necessarily, but certainly botanist, weaver, carpenter, stuff that will help me as a performer/bard/healer.

So, please let me know if you have any spots available.   I'm Raeje Draeka in game also by the way.

Just returning to the game after a 3 month hiatus. I know we know each other via tumblr. I reblog your stuff, you reblog mine, that kind of stuff, but I've been wanting to level a tank. I tried once and got kicked out of the first dungeon. The BEGINNER dungeon. It kind of put me off ever learning to tank outside of a group willing to help me for the rest of my life. I haven't finished the story yet, but I have a 63 Arcanist and a 61 Bard, so I have a DPS and a healer pretty far up there. I want a tank to complete all 3. I'm wanting to go with the easiest tank possible, like press one button and go. No stress. Nobody sending me death threats if I fail, just simple tanking. I'm honestly scared to death of tanking.

Also, I'd like to join for another reason. I'm wanting to get some of my crafting/gathering levels up. Not all of them necessarily, but certainly botanist, weaver, carpenter, stuff that will help me as a performer/bard/healer.

So, please let me know if you have any spots available.   I'm Raeje Draeka in game also by the way.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! Storm caused problems. >< We do have a couple spots left and you're more than welcome to join us! I used to be terrified to tank myself and I actually mained it on two characters for SB! I'm always up for helping with advice as well as just providing a chill friend to go to dungeons with people. :)

When you're next in game, feel free to reach out to me (I'm the top string of names) or one of the others listed. If you don't see one of us online, feel free to message me on discord (best way to actually reach me if I'm not in game) exatomos#4455.

• 1 month later...

I might add my alt to this, as I'm a dps on him and hate the wait times on things (I'm in 2.1 so have tons of dungeons to go do lol...and Crystal Tower)

I'll try and keep an eye out today if I get on.

I might add my alt to this, as I'm a dps on him and hate the wait times on things (I'm in 2.1 so have tons of dungeons to go do lol...and Crystal Tower)

I'll try and keep an eye out today if I get on.

As an aside, as long as you have CT unlocked, the Alliance Raid roulette means fast access to the old 23 mans. DPS are often the class in need and it's a shit ton of exp handed out. Definitely look into that!

Look forward to hearing from you in game!

• 1 month later...