• Primary character:
    Koro Dotharl

• Linkshells:
    Sonder

• Primary RP linkshell:
    Sonder

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I have heavy and medium phases. Depending on which plots I am currently involved in or how invested I am in certain in-game activities. I accept posts of any length but the speed of my answer can vary depending on how much I have to answer to and I humbly ask patience in that regard.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I personally prefer to avoid arguments through the use of /random but anything goes, really. I do enjoy RP battles and if you want to use a specific ruleset, you only have to ask! I am open to all kind of injuries and consequences to combat but I'd rather have an OOC talk when it comes to permanent consequences such as death and/or crippling. I am a firm believer that the players deserve full control on their characters' own development and that consent should always be asked for if you want to inflict such an important change to someone's story.

• Views on IC romance:
    I enjoy romance but only with people that do not blend. I require people to RP with me for quite some time to make sure they aren't the type to take the romance to creepy ooc levels.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    It is something I am open to do. But I have very high standards when it comes to give people a spot in my characters' families because there are not many positions to give out and a member going inactive all of sudden or behaving ooc dramatic can ruin the plot. So like with the case of IC romance, I must have know each player for a very long time in order to trust them enough to do this.

• Views on lore:
    Very important. Regulates all I do and what my characters are and sometimes I will hold back from doing a concept if I believe it's too rare in-universe or outright lore-breaking. That said, I am a firm believer of creative liberties and freedom of self-expression thus I only get vocal under extreme circumstances.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    /say, /yell and /em are 100% IC channels to me. Unless I am goofing around in an instance. /tell could be both depending on context. Linkshells can be either IC or OOC. /shout is almost always OOC since non RPers use it like a general chat.

III. Other Info

Italy - EU
  • Timezone:
    UTC +01:00
  • Contact info:
    I will always answer to private messages sent from this website.

RPC wiki entries: 

Koro Dotharl

Feel free to comment in this thread if you like!

Edited by Koro Dotharl
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

~Updates~

• Koro resigned from her guard duty and is now up for grabs for a new side-job and contracts. Keep in mind that I'm busy with my own guild and can't commit to do much other than pure IC interactions.
Edited by Zhu
  • 2 weeks later...

~Updates~

• Koro have decided to be open about her true origins. From now on she will be known with her true name: Koro Dotharl. She never actually earned a Tumet name and it was just a fake identity to avoid the negative attention her real tribe gets. However, recently developments have convinced her to be open about her true heritage.
Edited by Zhu

~Updates~

• My first update after over an year and half! Koro is now to teach the way of the greatsword at The Bladed Pinion free company and is also part of a caravan that hunts and secure dangerous artifacts.
  • Small updates to Koro's wiki.
  • 4 months later...