Seeking Connections

Looking for more RP friends/connections for either of my characters.

R'theqe is a sly, slick of the tongue Miqu'te who is already ready to chat his way into the world. Officially, he has his hands invested in small shipping companies throughout the city states, hoping to start his own. Unofficially, he is trying to be the next up and coming smuggler, with a base of operations in Limsa. If either of his professions interest you, or maybe you just looking for a chat and a pub buddy, he's your man...err...cat.

Landrenel is an Ishgard born retainer to a minor noble house, who left Ishgard with the heir to the house to learn about the world outside. He loves reading, knowledge, and learning new things, and have an obsession with Sharlyan anything. The more people he knows, the more his knowledge grows, the happier he is. (This one is more of a work in progress). 

Hope they sound interesting enough to make friends @.@

I'm open to RPing and gaming with you! I am super new to both RPing in general and to the world of FFXIV. I am currently trying to create a character on Balmung but it may be a while! If you want, I can PM you when I get in the server with my character name and we game together. :D

Hello!

I'm seeking new connections for my character Arzilia too. I think it'd be interesting for her to meet Landrenel, she's also an Ishgardian that traveled south to improve herself and hopefully return to her homeland to better aid it with its current situations. Her occupation right now is a jack of all trades; mercenary, monster hunter, explorer, wandering hero helping people. You know, the goody business.

If it interests you, send me a PM! :D

Hello!

I'm seeking new connections for my character Arzilia too. I think it'd be interesting for her to meet Landrenel, she's also an Ishgardian that traveled south to improve herself and hopefully return to her homeland to better aid it with its current situations. Her occupation right now is a jack of all trades; mercenary, monster hunter, explorer, wandering hero helping people. You know, the goody business.

If it interests you, send me a PM! :D

Hello!! Always interested in making new friends. Lendrenel could always make use of friend with your talents, weather it be to hire your services, or learn how to fight from those who live it. Lendrenel is always quick to make any Ishgardian connections, so that's a plus as well.

Hi! I am also fairly new to Balmung and in need of connections- I think my cat and your cat would get along well. Koh'te is also from Limsa, and does guard-type jobs (for people who adhere to the law... and those who don't). Their paths could easily cross IC-ly!

That'd be cool!! R'theqe has combat and bow experience but why fight when you could someone to do it for you, amirite? But I'd be done to making connections, hiring a guard for my official goods (and no so official meetings.) She's not adveresed to occasionally wearing masks/hiding identities, right? Lol

I'm open to RPing and gaming with you! I am super new to both RPing in general and to the world of FFXIV. I am currently trying to create a character on Balmung but it may be a while! If you want, I can PM you when I get in the server with my character name and we game together. :D

Go ahead and send your name away once your finished!! Welcome to FFXIV!

I have a couple of characters I'd love to find more RP connections for. Nawashiro is a smuggler, so he might get on well with yours. And I also have a miqo'te that I really should play on more often than I do. If either of them interest you let me know or shoot me a message in game. xD

Smugglers welcome!! The more the merrier!! I'll shoot you a friend request when I log in the game, and we can pick up from there!

I have a Keeper who resides in La Noscea at the moment, so it wouldn't be difficult for her to bump into him whenever she comes into the city. While she doesn't share the lifestyle, she may at least offer some interaction/conversation and perhaps eventually become a friendly contact in the area. Yune's WIP wiki is up if you want to know anything about her.

As for Sharlayan interests, I do have a Sharlayan researcher that's also a slight WIP since I have yet to try her out in RP. She is an Au Ra who has been spending these past few months in the Dravania area for study, but I've been meaning to find ways to bring her further out onto Eorzean soil.

You can catch me in game mostly on Yune Tabrisviel, though PM here might be easier to contact me if schedules conflict.