Ayaka's Sketches!

Nokai

You posted it before me haha xD But yeah, that was a commission for Lililove! xD

-got too excited- :-3

Haha that you did but I'm thankful anyways since I actually forgot to post it until I replied to your PM xD

How much are these? I would really like one!

Well, I just ask $10 for each of 'em ; u ;

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hnnng really? Can I throw money at you!? <33

Hnnng really? Can I throw money at you!? <33

I might have to throw money at you too.

Oh uhh--Sure? XDD I swear I feel like other commissioner artists here are smacking me right now for the price ahhh I'm sorry--I wasn't expecting to receive commissions here so I just derp haha

Love the artwork!

Thank you very much ; u ; <3

-----

Currently just hiding from everyone that messaged me, urk!

Have some tiny Ayaka xD Not proud of it but guh--I'll have to redraw it in the future.

Lil_Ayaka.png

I made her cry haha :D (It's okay! It's an event from her past that I needed to place in her profile xD)

Crying_Ayaka.png

(P.S I'm sorry to those that have messaged me and me not replying to them. It's the only way for me to organize it haha. I will reply... someday. ; u ; )

(P.S I'm sorry to those that have messaged me and me not replying to them. It's the only way for me to organize it haha. I will reply... someday. ; u ; )

Take your time! <3 My commission will wait patiently (as will my money mwahaha).

<3

Aaahh I love your line quality and use of color!  And gosh that babby Ayaka is so adorable.  Baby Au Ra too cute! ;A; 

Keep up the great work!

Ahhh thank you so much! I'm glad you liked the baby Ayaka haha xD

ALSO! OLD MEME BUT STILL GOLD FOR ME xD Just a little thing I've noticed with the characters I've RPed here in the forums xD I hope you guys don't mind me doodling them ; u ;

Cinammon%20roll%20A.png

Cinammon%20roll%20B.png

Cinammon%20roll%20C.png

Thank you for the many compliments guys <3 I'm not worthy haha xD Though ah, if I keep accepting commissions--I really might just have to adjust the price since it's not going to be a 1-3 times bonus discount anymore xDThat and I don't wish to make other artists angry at me here lol

Freckles%20and%20Tails.png

Have some Savona and Ayaka doodles xD

And oh! I hope you guys are enjoying the All Saints' Day event! I know Ayaka did xD

607x398https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48675714/FF14/Saintsday.png[/img]

If you have told someone that you can RP with them the next day and then find yourself RPing with a friend instead of that person during said date/time--The least you could do after telling them, "I might be able to RP with you in a bit", is to say good night/bye to them when you log off ; u ;

I've been stood up in my RP date ahhh xD I know I'm not that much of an entertaining RP partner and am too quiet but at least don't forget I exist haha xDDD My poor lil roleplayer heart

Here, have a pouting Ayaka who got stood up in QS xD

Stood%20up.png