Ayaka's Sketches!

Nokai

Ayaka and her 'retainers'. I actually want to bring them to life by RPing them but that requires me wasting money for server transfer and time to level them up haha. So they'll stay as is C: As for their stories... I will probably write little shorts of them in Ayaka's profile.

Retainers.png

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, that's an adorable picture.

And keep in mind there's nothing keeping you from RPing them as NPCs. I've done that plenty when including pets or family or minions or what-have-you in a scene. No need to actually create and level new characters for them.

Aw, that's an adorable picture.

And keep in mind there's nothing keeping you from RPing them as NPCs. I've done that plenty when including pets or family or minions or what-have-you in a scene. No need to actually create and level new characters for them.

Totally should RP them! And completely adorbs :)

Oh yeah, I can do that O: I'm definitely planning on bringing them into my RPs if I'll somehow find a way to do that xD I just love em too much to not do anything with the dorks haha

Thanks for suggesting that :D

Oh yeah, I can do that O: I'm definitely planning on bringing them into my RPs if I'll somehow find a way to do that xD I just love em too much to not do anything with the dorks haha

Thanks for suggesting that :D

You should have hired a Dunesfolk lalafell. :moogle: They bring the best money/stuff. Either that or they'll milk you for your ventures.

I feel like more of the latter would happen and then Ayaka would just end up being dirt poor xDD

#SaveYaya

Yayaka Yaka! Or Ayakak Akak! Instant Lalafell name! Hehe. 

On another note, I find it somewhat hard RPing NPCs outside of Skype and stuff. I get this urge to turn them into PCs and it's hard getting new PCs on Balmung.

One day I might change Ayaka into a lalafell just for the sake of using those names hahahah xD Also yeah, I get you on that one ; u ; Especially if I'll just end up liking them too much > < You just want to be able to make them into a PC and just ahh xD

ALSO! Darling Rym gave me a Poncho and I couldn't help but just think of it as the poncho being lent to Ayaka which led to this image in my head: (Shh, don't mind the hero worshiping gal xD)

Poncho.png

One day I might change Ayaka into a lalafell just for the sake of using those names hahahah xD Also yeah, I get you on that one ; u ; Especially if I'll just end up liking them too much > < You just want to be able to make them into a PC and just ahh xD

ALSO! Darling Rym gave me a Poncho and I couldn't help but just think of it as the poncho being lent to Ayaka which led to this image in my head: (Shh, don't mind the hero worshiping gal xD)

Poncho.png

Perv. (jk)

Cute. :D

Poncho.png

So that's where my poncho is...been wondering... ;3

This character is FULL OF ADORABLENESS!!

Haha thank you! I'm glad you like her :D

Perv. (jk)

Cute. :D

I mean, I won't deny her perviness xDDD But thank you!

So that's where my poncho is...been wondering... ;3

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH > u >

--------

Also! Commissiong for @Ruran! (Slowly working on the list in my private message = u = ;; ) I also accidentally added a lil bit shading on it so derp--but was fun so all good xD

Ruran%20Comm.png

Also! Commissiong for @Ruran! (Slowly working on the list in my private message = u = ;; ) I also accidentally added a lil bit shading on it so derp--but was fun so all good xD

Ruran%20Comm.png

Aaaaaaaaaaugh you did such an amazing job! The extra shading adds so much. THANK YOU, it was well worth the wait! Hhhhhh fantastic. :D

Thank you very much everyone for the compliments :D <3

So cool. Hehe.

And I imagine Ayaka lalafell to be exactly like your chibi portrait. Without the horns. Or maybe fake horns. :D

Haha totally need the horns from Manderville or that one Fate xD

Also, meet Yayaka Yaka? :P

0a55bf5250144a3081df4bb747d1f031.png

So cool. Hehe.

And I imagine Ayaka lalafell to be exactly like your chibi portrait. Without the horns. Or maybe fake horns. :D

*Squees*

*Smooshes Yaya Lala in huggies*

So cool. Hehe.

No. You stop this right now.

/Pulls Auri Akaya forward

Stay.

>:(

Stay.

Porque no los dos?

... besides how hard it is to get another character onto Balmung, I mean.

In all seriousness, that looks like it was just made in the character creator and not a Fantasia situation. So there's no real cause for alarm. Unless Ayaka wants to do those "whoops, I'm another race" arcs for a little bit... but that tends to be pricey and usually ends with the character being back to their original race. Usually.

Stay.

Porque no los dos?

... besides how hard it is to get another character onto Balmung, I mean.

In all seriousness, that looks like it was just made in the character creator and not a Fantasia situation. So there's no real cause for alarm. Unless Ayaka wants to do those "whoops, I'm another race" arcs for a little bit... but that tends to be pricey and usually ends with the character being back to their original race. Usually.

*puts Judge in his corner*

No, Ayaka is too cute! Don't ruin it with an over abundance of cute! I mean . .LOOK AT THAT THING!

LOOK AT IT!

How can you survive if that was to become real?

No, Ayaka is too cute! Don't ruin it with an over abundance of cute! I mean . .LOOK AT THAT THING!

LOOK AT IT!

How can you survive if that was to become real?

Cinammon%20roll%20C.png

... I think I'll manage. :love:

You sir . ..have doomed us all.