Knights of Eorzea [Adventurer & Tavern]

[align=center]IJMawC.png

The Knights of Eorzea is a Free Company on the Server of Balmung. The Knights of Eorzea was established on December 16th, 2016. Since the inception of the Knight's they have grown from four members to a budding community of 40+. The original concept was to bring a PnP styled RP system to Balmung that both engaged and rewarded the members involved. Since then our RP system has gone over several reiterations all based on the feedback received by the community both past and present members.

Our focus is to develop meaningful stories through the participation of multiple user's who partake in events known as 'Chapters'. These Chapters are parts of a whole which is known to the Members of KOE as 'Books'. Not only is our focus on the development of in character engagements but we also participate in PvE elements as well such as Map Runs, Eureka (that is to be released) and generally helping our community get through the content of the game. Lastly, our community holds a Tavern Element to our developed RP culture. This Tavern is more or less an Adventurer's Bar where people can get together (Within and outside our FC) to talk about their ventures, pass along information and even make requests of the our free company to work alongside their own. Joint ventures will be discussed with the leaders of each group and arrangements will also be done this way. Lastly if we are to secure a Mansion our Tavern Nights will also feature a Chapel Evening as well, where people can go to pray to the twelve and/or be around others who's characters share common interest.

Our ultimate goal is to make KOE accessible to combat oriented characters as well as non-combat oriented ones in return, blending the two styles together to make a deep and meaningful world on which our characters can embark upon. Leading us to a immersive and interactive engagement all around all while trying to keep social clique's to a minimal but blending people together in unique situations..

Our Plot: Plot 60 Ward 16 Mist (Large)

Our Making Connections Thread: 

Click Here

[/align]

[align=center]ww9-1dPJCOE [/align]

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[align=justify]We are officially open for Business! We just started to recruit and we are a New Free Company to the Server of Balmung. With that said we do not have a Free Company House as of yet but we are in the process of saving up for one when they release more plots in the future. We are also looking for people who are motivated, energetic and ready to start from the ground level to help us build this into something wonderfully Grand!

[/align]

Also, If you own a Free Company we are eager to get in touch with you especially if you run Server Wide Events. We'd love to serve your Event as Body Guards, Security and what not. We plan on being professional if you choose to involve us as we'll be in Uniform and will set ourselves up according to your Free Companies Needs. Anyways, Thank you again and we look forward to being very involved in the Community!

[align=center]I N T E R V I E W - T I M E S[/align]

[align=center](After you fill out an application, and all times are Eastern Standard)

[/align]

[align=center]

Thursday the 22nd

[/align]

[align=center]Free all Day!

Friday the 23rd

[/align]

Saturday the 24th

[/align]

[align=center]Free 10am to 12:30pm

We Currently have Four Members:

Free Company Leader

Rylso Suramlo

Squire

Bard

Juliette

Natsume

[/align]

[align=center](After you fill out an application, and all times are Eastern Standard)

[/align]

[align=center]

TODAY!

[/align]

[align=center]Free after Noon!

Friday the 23rd

[/align]

Saturday the 24th

[/align]

Free Company Leader

Rylso Suramlo

Squire

Bard

Juliette

Natsume[/align]

Just wanted to update everyone that Today is the day we will be conducting our first string of interviews. So if your interested in joining our free company head right on over to our website, hit the recruitment button and apply! We'll setup a time and a place to meet in game for an in character interaction.

Also for those who also like 'Content' we will be doing PVE related events as well. Though our focus and love is and always will be RP, we'll be dedicating a few days a week to focusing on Group Activities.

[/align]

[align=center]

TODAY

[/align]

Saturday the 24th

[/align]

Free Company Leader

Rylso Suramlo

Squire

Bard

Juliette

Natsume[/align]

Just Updating our Interview Time's. We are also in the process of creating a Video to best Represent our Community and to help build a visual story of how the Free Company was established icly. To get a interview all you have to do is submit an application and we'll meet with you in game!

With Christmas out of the way, we understand this week may be also equally as busy for most. So we will extend our interview times for this week with the understanding there may not be a great deal of opportunity there until after the New Years. Still we like to keep people informed so with that said anyone that applies to our Community this week (12/25/2016 - 12/31/2016) we will be available as follows for in game interviews:

[align=center]12-26-2016

Open after 8:00 PM

12-27-2016 through 12-30-2016

Open 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM Eastern Time[/align]

[align=center]12-31-2016

Open All Day[/align]

[align=center]Members So Far

Bard

Natsume

Juliette

[/align]

[align=center]Rylso Suramlo

[/align]

He has recently undergone a in game interview at the Chamber of Rule per his request. We are excited to add him to our roster as he strive to move forward in creating a unique atmosphere that will marry both RP elements with PVE elements. We will also be introducing a Dice Based System into our community as we are dubbing it our RP System Version 1.0. This is only in place to minimize the endless loops when your involved in combat with another by leaving things slightly to chance. Our first event is Saturday the 31st, 2016. If you'd like to get a taste of what our RP is like we welcome individuals to come to the following Location on said date:

[align=center]December 31st, 2016 - 8:00 PM Eastern Time - Lost Hope[/align]

[align=center]Knights of Eorzea would like to welcome K'orion Mitsurugi to our community! We appreciate some of our applicants for being patient with the interview process (Darn Work making me have to schedule these things!). With that said Saturday is the best time for me to get interviews out of the way though I will be available every morning until then. Also we are looking forward to reaching out to some of the linkshells formed on here (and if you own one we are free to be approached too!). Anyroad, Happy New Years to everyone![/align]

[align=center]Knights of Eorzea

Cordially invite you to join us[/align]

[align=center]December 31, 2016[/align]

[align=center]8:00 PM [/align]

[align=center](Eastern Standard Time-US)[/align]

[align=center] @ LOST HOPE

Come share in our First RP Event on[/align]

[align=center]Balmung Server!

[/align]

[align=center]See what the Knights of Eorzea might offer for your future![/align]

[align=center]The Knights of Eorzea[/align]

[align=center]wish everyone a safe and happy upcoming New Year![/align]

[align=center]To Celebrate the New Year, We will be hosting[/align]

[align=center]a small RP Event.[/align]

[align=center]After this event, those wishing to join us in further adventures[/align]

[align=center]can fill out an application Here and set up an interview with[/align]

[align=center]our FC Leader  Ryslo Suramlo or Bard[/align]

[align=center]We look forward to seeing you there![/align]

It has been a few days since I posted here. I just wanted to also extend a New Years Greeting to anyone who may come across our Free Company Board but also to let Announce our progression as a Free Company since our founding:

We have risen 2,000,000 Gil since our founding and have leveled our Free Company to LV 5. We are doing daily roulette's to help with teamwork and out of character progression as well. We also have our first Event Scheduled for Today @ 8:00 PM to usher in the New Year as well as set ourselves up for continuous RP.

An Example of our type of roleplay!

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Attendance: Bard, Julietta, Cyneler, & Ryslo[/align]

L O S T - H O P E

[align=justify]The Knights of Eorzea, their first mission was to proceed to the Desert's outside of Ul'dah and proceed to the encampment of Lost Hope. Here they would provide the people of Lost Hope reprieve from their hardships even if it were for a single night. Taking up guard allowed the people a good night's rest as the Knight's protected the only entrance to the encampment from anyone who would dare make the people who lived there worse. Standing Guard should have been a boring task, but nothing is so straight forward and one should always expect the unexpected. A seedy individual approached the encampment where an exchange of Dialogue was given between the Knights of Eorzea and this Mysterious figure. The conversation started off with a clear line in the sand and soon escalated into an all out fight between the four members of KOE and the figure.

The Shadowy form of the aggressor would take down Bard with a few key strikes, though Bard held the line and firmly stood his ground which provided Cyneler a chance to counter strike and gave room for Julietta and Ryslo to provide support and ultimately aid with the counter measures. With a good fight underway, the man who was clearly out numbered fell and was rendered knocked out. Cyneler would bring the man back to Ul'dah to be brought into custody while Bard was dragged into the cave where Julietta and Ryslo would tend to Bard's wounds. [/align]

So a small update from our community! We are currently ramping up our efforts to build up our fund's, you heard it from here we are collectively working on increasing our coffer's filling them with Gil in preparations to the day they release more Free Company Housing. We know it's a competitive market out there for housing so we decided we'd take it one step at a time and focus on what we can. Our Crafting Initiative has taken root and Members (Bard, Nytefall and Ryslo) have all leveled their crafts to 15 or higher as well as their gatherer's in preparations to step forward toward a Bright Future!

So with that said, sorry for any disconnections I've had with a few members of the Hydaelyn Roleplayer's Coalition. We are a fairly new Free Company and doing everything to provide ourselves with a solid foundation. We had our first event last week on New Years and we plan on Hosting 1 Morning Event and 1 Evening Event next week to explore more of the world around us and to continue to develop and build a realistic atmosphere within our community for our members and leaders alike. I will say that our d100 System works Great! Anyways, We are always recruiting and looking for people who are invested in role play and lore but also want to delve into PVE content.

We have Teamspeak 3 for communications, A Website that is growing and being used daily and we have European and American Members among us!

Hey Ryslo,

We spoke in game a little about this and I will try to catch you again sometime so we can discuss some upcoming events for your FC and the Hydaelyn Protectors LS. I would be interested in attending the next time you guys have an event and I can let everyone in the LS know about it as well since they are pretty closely themed. We are going to be hosting our first event here shortly once I get all the details worked out and I will extend and invite to your FC as well.

If you ever need to get a hold of me feel free to PM me on here (I think you said you were available in game during mornings mostly)

Hey Ryslo,

We spoke in game a little about this and I will try to catch you again sometime so we can discuss some upcoming events for your FC and the Hydaelyn Protectors LS. I would be interested in attending the next time you guys have an event and I can let everyone in the LS know about it as well since they are pretty closely themed. We are going to be hosting our first event here shortly once I get all the details worked out and I will extend and invite to your FC as well.

If you ever need to get a hold of me feel free to PM me on here (I think you said you were available in game during mornings mostly)

Greetings Deahfel,

We at the Knights definitely would like to get involved with your linkpearl as well as any other free Companies (and pearls) that populate Balmung! We plan on actually reaching out to some of the communities here that do some server events and pitch a few ideas too! Like we said in our original post we definitely want to be Server Participants! Just hit me up in game and I'll be glad to have some open dialogue!

Also, We at the Knights of Eorzea would like to Welcome our Newest Member, Greimort Angelaux. Warmest Welcome from our Leadership to Greimort!

Update from the Knights of Eorzea!

We are Hosting our Second Free Company event this Saturday! We will be gathering at Lost Hope to meet up with an Emissary on which will be informing our member base of a large plot that is brewing (this is to get us prepared for Stormblood and will serve as Chapter One). Our First Event was well received by our members and our Dice System worked out wonderfully to give it some genuine feel. We will update our thread to let everyone know how the event went, who attended and the general story!

We strongly believe that Events should be out there in the world of Eorzea engaging the world around them, facing off against adversaries (NPCS for Now) and have some quality GMing being conducted which help set the scene as well as bringing our members into the fold. Our stories will not focus upon an individual though at times we may have a member here and there be the center of an event for that 'deeper' connection. We are super excited and can't wait to see how all this unfolds (as we all know when you RP things can go a completely opposite way then you intend!).

What is our Free Companies long Term & Short Term Goals?

[ Immediate, Short Term ] We will be creating an engrossing story that will be told chapter by chapter each week while we also make small recording's of each event so we can at the end of a season of events we can post a nice little video of our journey's thus far. Care to see some of the examples we did in another game? [ Check Here ] We enjoy doing voice over's and such as well for those brave enough to dabble in such (Complete Community Involvement! No Staged clips, what you see is what you get from our RP Videos! plus they are such a great way to chronicle our journey).

[align=center]This is a Sample of what our Final Fantasy XIV Videos will be composed like.[/align]

[align=center]Rmu4m7lRn8s [/align]

[ Short Term & Long Term ] Recruitment. We are looking for Experienced, Not-So Experienced Role Players as well as people who are interested in the Player Vs. Environment Stuff as well. We understand that if we are going to be a Free Company we need to cater to both realities of the game. What do we mean? We know many RPer's enjoy doing PVE elements as well so we'll have both types of events up weekly.

[ Long Term ] Create a Network with other Free Companies and Linkshells willing to work with us and allow us to work with them. We really want to be apart of this community Big, Small it doesn't matter. We are here to engage and and be engaged!

[ Short Term ] Communication. We have a Teamspeak 3 already activated, a Chat on our site and can be reached in game via a whisper or a private message here on this site or on our own. Have Questions, Concerns, Comments or Idea's we are always eager to hear and respond.

To Contact: Bard Arkwright or Rylso Suramlo for more information either here on this Site or at our own website @ Knightsofeorzea.enjin.com .

Welcome Luthela Bennet!

Another new member joined up today! We are growing steadily and look forward to hearing from all our new applicants! We have RP events and Pve events in the coming week and should have a video up very soon.

Knife-Ears_zpsezqb7sfd.png

Knife Ear's, a very strange name indeed but there is probably a great deal of meaning behind this Miqo'te's name and with that said after a brief meeting with Ryslo Suramlo and Greimort Angelaux they surmised that the Miqo'te was seeking to make change and difference in Eorzea through action. Regardless the Knights of Eorzea grow and all walks of life come to gather to defend the lands from the incursions of the Empire that have gathered and strengthened along Eorzea's boarders.

We have another event scheduled for this Saturday at 8:00 Pm Eastern Time on which the Knights of Eorzea will be working with a man by the name of Tyrion, an Emissary from a very Pro Ala Mhigan group. We have a slow start to our primary storyline and that is due to the fact we want to give it a realistic approach and trying hard to stay away from the 'Special' snowflake syndrome that can often embed itself into such overarching storylines.

rTAKDJEzaiY

Above is our First Teaser Trailer for the Knights of Eorzea. Many of the scenes (Minus a few of course) are from events we've done in game during RP. None of the RP scenes were scripted for the video so if it is a bit flawed its intentional. We like to show off our events as they are and will not be scripting the video feeds rather we'll be doing our best to edit it to look as crisp as possible. Anyways Enjoy!

We made a strong showing at the Wayward Star Bar which was an extremly fun event held by Wayward Star! We had Seven Members show up to support the Server Event and each of our members had a great time doing that! We got to meet some fascinating members of Balmung as well as a very adorable little Lalafell who served behind the bar.

Hey, Even knight's need a night out to remind themselves who they are fighting to protect am I right? Anyways once more thank you to Wayward Star for allowing us be apart of their open bar and scene. Though I think I need to send their Cook the recipe for stone soup :). We plan to support as many Server events as we can, so if your hosting an event and we miss the announcement for it let us know! We'll add it to our free Company Calendar and if its a day we have free expect to see us in number!

We are Proud Supporters of Server Events (as well as hosting our own internal events too to build story and connection).

This Week our Events.

Jan 12th, 2017 - Unsynced Extreme Primal Runs for Members to try and get Ponies.

Jan 12th, 2017 - Supporting Deahfel's Group in their Event

Jan 14th, 2017 - Continuation of our Free Companies Storyline.

Knights of Eorzea Welcome our Newest Member, Virgil Aethelwulf!

Truly exciting as Virgil will make our free companies 10th member! We have plans in two weeks to hold our first promotion ceremony and we have a Unsynced Pony run tonight planned for our members who'd like to grab a few of those shinnies. Our community is enjoying the time we have together and we've nearly reached Rank 7 and many of us have been working on our Free Companies Bank, Specifically aimming for funding. Its going well and hopefully with the release of new plots in the future we can snag one of those when they do become available.

Hooray!

We at the Knights of Eorzea would like to welcome Natalia Lionheart to our Calling.

We recently met Lady Lionheart at an Abandon Homestead on where she was found residing for a lengthy period of time on her own. After an exchange of dialogue and finding out what path she would like to see Eorzea go an accord was made and she joined the grow number of individuals who seek to find a calling of their own.

We just had our Chapter III: First Steps mission yesterday and I have to say it went on without a Hitch. We had Six Members at the event who engaged in our story slowly leading us to the Next Expansion Pack of FFXIV. They had to rescue a bunch of children taken captive by the Amalj'aa from the Encampment of Little Ala Mhigo. While we are Stationed now at Little Ala Mhigo we will be doing a series of Missions for them which is to build trust for the already weary Ala Mhigan's.

January 18th, 2017 - Chapter IV: The Hunt 

January 21st, 2017 - Chapter V: Training Day

These Chapters will involve Little Ala Mhigo and will be a linking to one and another. As time goes on we hope that once Book I concludes we'll enter BOOK II with either the Expansion Pack or Just Before with us Mobilizing with the Ala Mhigo Resistance.

We are super stoked that in less than 2 weeks we will have our first string of Knights! What this means for us is more constant RP going on during the week as Knight's take on Squires and conduct 1 on 1 rp events weekly between themselves and their newly appointed Squire. This is an added layer to our Free Company as it gets new members immediately involved with senior members and will aid in breaking down some of the concerns about Clique's forming among our ranks (not that there are concerns at the moment, its a preventative measure). 

Knights will do private Trainings, Perhaps take on Specialized Hunts, Bounty Hunting, ect., with their newly appointed Squire all while keeping a small log of what they've done and when with the Squire so we can count it toward the Squire's progression. Super Excited as I said about this!

Just another small update!

We have a new member interview being conducted this Saturday and looking forward to meeting her in character and getting her hopefully setup and ready to go for our Saturday event too! Let me paint a Picture of what we are dealing with Storywise for our Community:

The arid air of Little Ala Mhigo was almost stale within the cavern's of the rock on which many refugee's and descendants of them have found to be a distant home. Here the Knights of Eorzea have already Rescued lost children to the Ala Mhigan's and now set out to go on a Hunt of a target that has been posing a threat to the Ala Mhigan's way of life. Not only that but they shall conduct training with the Ala Mhigan's the following day to grow acquainted and build bridges as outsiders.

If you want to be a part of our story leading to Stormblood please fill out an application and we'll get an in game interview arranged so we can get things moving forward for you.