Roleplay Mateus (RPM)

Koti Nexus

Hey there, Mateus!

Throwing my name into the proverbial hat for Linkshell shenanigans and desire to help in whatever ways I can. You can typically find me online late at night (after midnight U.S. Eastern) on Syra Ironleaf.  I look forward to seeing you guys around and joining in the fun!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My partner and I just began playing in preparation for the expansion and decided we would like to finally go to an RP server. We would be more than happy to help build the RP community up on Mateus. He's a bit of a n00b with RP, but I have about a decade of experience across a couple of games. 

Would love to get into the LS. I keep crazy hours anywhere from being up in the morning to being up at midnight. Feel free to PM Faudiane Leasaut in-game. Until then I'll be periodically checking for one of the characters listed in the master post. 

Hope to link up soon. :moogle:

Completely new to the game, been playing rp in the form of tabletop for 10 years and know the schematics of rp without meta and lots of intrigue.

After hearing Balmung is locked, read the forum for days and finally made a character on Mateus.

Look forward to playing and meeting the people of Mateus IC

I'm usually on everyday in the evening Look for Mir C'firia

Hey there, Mateus!

Throwing my name into the proverbial hat for Linkshell shenanigans and desire to help in whatever ways I can. You can typically find me online late at night (after midnight U.S. Eastern) on Syra Ironleaf.  I look forward to seeing you guys around and joining in the fun!

Got your PM and fired one back to ya!

My partner and I just began playing in preparation for the expansion and decided we would like to finally go to an RP server. We would be more than happy to help build the RP community up on Mateus. He's a bit of a n00b with RP, but I have about a decade of experience across a couple of games. 

Would love to get into the LS. I keep crazy hours anywhere from being up in the morning to being up at midnight. Feel free to PM Faudiane Leasaut in-game. Until then I'll be periodically checking for one of the characters listed in the master post. 

Hope to link up soon. :moogle:

Completely new to the game, been playing rp in the form of tabletop for 10 years and know the schematics of rp without meta and lots of intrigue.

After hearing Balmung is locked, read the forum for days and finally made a character on Mateus.

Look forward to playing and meeting the people of Mateus IC

I'm usually on everyday in the evening Look for Mir C'firia

If you don't get anyone today (as everyone moves around at funky odd hours, including myself, and sometime we get on alts), please toss me a PM here on Hydaelyn forums and I'll see what I can do for you.

Hello, I just recently rolled a character on Mateus after finding out about this linkshell. I have a fair amount of years under my belt in regards to roleplay, but mostly forums and IM based.

My character is Mitsuko Aikawa, and I tend to play on awkward hours sometimes due to being an Australian but I still hope to catch you guys ingame sometime all the same. <3

Hello, I'm not new to the game but I recently made a character on Mateus.

My character's name is Aruktai Mol and I would like the opportunity to join this Linkshell if it's possible. I've always wanted to rp, and with this groundswell in Mateus it seems like a good time to get involved. Balmung always sort of scared me with how big it was, I prefer a smaller community myself. 

I'm EST time, but I'm on summer break from college right now so I have the most erratic sleeping and game playing schedule ever. 

Thank you for your time.

Hello, I just recently rolled a character on Mateus after finding out about this linkshell. I have a fair amount of years under my belt in regards to roleplay, but mostly forums and IM based.

My character is Mitsuko Aikawa, and I tend to play on awkward hours sometimes due to being an Australian but I still hope to catch you guys ingame sometime all the same. <3

Hello, I'm not new to the game but I recently made a character on Mateus.

My character's name is Aruktai Mol and I would like the opportunity to join this Linkshell if it's possible. I've always wanted to rp, and with this groundswell in Mateus it seems like a good time to get involved. Balmung always sort of scared me with how big it was, I prefer a smaller community myself. 

I'm EST time, but I'm on summer break from college right now so I have the most erratic sleeping and game playing schedule ever. 

Thank you for your time.

Hey there! I told my crew to keep an eye out for you two! If neither of you guys hear anything today or tomorrow, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do Discord side.

Also another Mol  :love:

We have I know two heavy RPer Mols that hang around (and also hang around my Xaela), so always glad to see more of them!

Greetings! 

I've played FFXIV since nearly the release of ARR, and have been interested in getting involved in RP (completely new to in-game RP, though I used to RP on fourms and email lists). I'm a bit on the shy side, so Balmung was a bit large and scary for me! :surprise: 

I decided to roll an alt character, Zuri Nimat, on Mateus, and hopefully have the opportunity to explore the RP community here. 

I'd love to join up with the Linkshell and the Discord if you'll have me. I'm on EST, and usually on during the evenings. My playtime is pretty casual, though, so hopefully I can catch you! 

Thanks for your consideration!

Hey I am new to FF14 RP here, but I have had previous experience with some RP. I have been playing this game since before the remake of the game and have wanted a new experience. I just transferred from Diablos because the grind was getting a bit boring and I have always thought it would be nice to try out some RP. My ICC is Sora Kanuuh and the times I am on vary from day to day, but i am usually on on the evening. I am looking for a place to get started and would love to join the linkshell. I am a bit shy but I hope you guys will have me. :D

I just transferred in and is def looking for a way to connect with other who rp as well.

My character name is Iona Falconsoul. Highlander who is quite friendly

Greetings! 

I've played FFXIV since nearly the release of ARR, and have been interested in getting involved in RP (completely new to in-game RP, though I used to RP on fourms and email lists). I'm a bit on the shy side, so Balmung was a bit large and scary for me! :surprise: 

I decided to roll an alt character, Zuri Nimat, on Mateus, and hopefully have the opportunity to explore the RP community here. 

I'd love to join up with the Linkshell and the Discord if you'll have me. I'm on EST, and usually on during the evenings. My playtime is pretty casual, though, so hopefully I can catch you! 

Thanks for your consideration!

Hey I am new to FF14 RP here, but I have had previous experience with some RP. I have been playing this game since before the remake of the game and have wanted a new experience. I just transferred from Diablos because the grind was getting a bit boring and I have always thought it would be nice to try out some RP. My ICC is Sora Kanuuh and the times I am on vary from day to day, but i am usually on on the evening. I am looking for a place to get started and would love to join the linkshell. I am a bit shy but I hope you guys will have me. :D

Hi I'm looking to join rp in this server.

Thanks

I just transferred in and is def looking for a way to connect with other who rp as well.

My character name is Iona Falconsoul. Highlander who is quite friendly

Hey there guys! Sorry for the slow delay on responses! Things are getting fairly busy and takes me a bit to keep up with stuff. Right now many of our Linkshell inviters are dealing with some RL issues, which has slowed down our response time and availability.

That said, there is no need to fret, as Mateus does have a large RP HUB which should also help you guys get connected with the folks of Mateus, the RP there, and even FCs that are listed that may not be listed on here (I'm also there as Nexus).

https://discord.gg/HPbYNFU

Should you guys still be seeking out to join the RPC LS, please feel free to PM and I'll see what I can do to get you hooked up on our end.

New roleplaying resident of Mateus checking in. Flying Squirrel. Femroe (masta race). With Balmung under lockdown and a bit unstable with it's current population (the server is probably going to explode on launch day of Stormblood), I decided to take the plunge and try out a new character.

Whenever someone gets the chance, Bray Thatcher, Rorofen Lilifen, and Reckless Boar would like a linkshell. The latter two aren't on these forums but have given me permission to post for them.

We were disappointed to get the game and find the officially unofficial RP server on indefinite lock down, but after finding this thread, we're looking forward to helping contribute to Mateus instead. :thumbsup:

I just rolled a Mateus alt to test the waters, Percevains Navarre. Will look forward to meeting some of you soon. :)

New roleplaying resident of Mateus checking in. Flying Squirrel. Femroe (masta race). With Balmung under lockdown and a bit unstable with it's current population (the server is probably going to explode on launch day of Stormblood), I decided to take the plunge and try out a new character.

Whenever someone gets the chance, Bray Thatcher, Rorofen Lilifen, and Reckless Boar would like a linkshell. The latter two aren't on these forums but have given me permission to post for them.

We were disappointed to get the game and find the officially unofficial RP server on indefinite lock down, but after finding this thread, we're looking forward to helping contribute to Mateus instead. :thumbsup:

Hey there guys!

I'm on a tad bit of a vacation just to regain my senses haha, but I would sugget you guys join the Mateus RP HUB located here: https://discord.gg/HPbYNFU

And many of my RPC Linkshell providers are also in that same hub and if you can snag one there, they might be able to get you in and the RPC Discord. If you guys desire to do so, given the Mateus RP HUB is our massive gathering of Roleplayers from all walks and we are all one big part of the Roleplay family.

But, Like I said, if you guys still want the linkshell, perhaps ask on there (no guarantees however) and keep an eye on the names listed on this very page!

Updated the rules to reflect the rules on Discord that we enforce. As a note here as well, these rules are ONLY for the RPM linkshells/Discord. These rules do not apply outside of the RPM or the server as a whole. We are not a governing body. We are a branching place for people to get themselves settled before moving on.

If there's still room left, I'd enjoy joining up too. While I attempt to puzzle out why Discord and my PC continue to have such a poor relationship, I can usually be found on FFXIV in the evenings, on 'Renault Duskraven'

IF there is still room in this LF I would be interested in joining it, I just recently decided to take the 'leap' and make a character on Mateus. While I am here I am hoping to wiggle my toes in the sand or snow, while making connections with any lovely folk. :)

IGN : Evangeline Durant

Hey here!

We still have room in our secondary LS last I checked yesterday for my short time on. Many of us having kinda gonna quiet I admit, while we are waiting on Stormblood to get here (new combat system has a few of us just in waiting, haha).

I would say keep an eye out for the names listed here in the RPM and if you still can't find them online or get in touch with them, fire me a PM and I'll see if I can get a time hooked up with y'all to get you in!

Hello! I've been running around on Mateus for a week or two now getting a feel for the server. I had no idea there was such an active community there! I was hoping to get an invite to the LS f there is still room.. I think my times conflict with the listed members at the top of this post, I never seem to catch them :P I'm a fairly casual RPer but I am hoping to transfer over some characters and become more active as I meet more people.

IGN: Ashkha Nelhah

Hey there! I'll be on tonight for a few hours! If i am not on Vaelyn, look for Orianne Silvius or Auryn Khadus, those are two of my other alts.

So how's Mateus going?

Its going fairly well!

We have the max on one linkshell and we have 108 on the secondary. This also does not account for those coming in that have started their own RP Linkshell community and those only on the Mateus RP Discord HUB.

Many of the Free Companies it seems have a decent size amount of people and the community tends to grow about daily from what I can gather. Mind you, this is based somewhat purely on observation, since we don't exactly have the data sheets like the boys over in SE have.

But, from what I can tell. Things are moving along nicely! Though I do anticipate a bit of slow down, perhaps even some quiet from the community as we head into Stormblood for a week or two, only because everyone will be doing the new content and racing with the two new jobs to get to 70 with them.