Hiya!~

Like my profile totally says, I'm completely responsible, and definitely am not suffering from being awake more than 18 hours, nope, nuh uh, not at all--

I'm pretty new to the site- and FFXIV ( okay, like two months new, but same difference ) -- and MMO RP in general - but I'm definitely down like Debby to get to know some of you guys! I write on Balmung ( sometimes ) and FFXIV has more or less devoured my life like the monolithic monster it is. I'll be sure to make this dumb catboy a lot more, uh-- not trash in the future. As in, I have too many version of him flirting around and gotta settle eventually ;w;

But it's nice to meet you all!

Hey there and welcome to Balmung!

The best place to start is with the Balmung RP Calendar and finding a few events that angle toward the kind of RP you're interested in.  Then you can start looking at other character profiles once you've found a few characters or personalities you'd like to meet.  While you're window shopping, be sure to check out the Free Company Hall or the Linkshell Hall to find Free Companies and public groups that may suit your character.  If you're ready to put yourself out there and find some new friends, stop by the Making Connections forum and start fishing for some roleplay!

For lore questions, be sure to check out Sounsyy's Lore Compilations; she's done an amazing job with compiling a lot of the game lore into easy-to-find threads!

You're welcome to add me to your friends list; I'm a fairly busy person, both in-game and out, but I'm always happy to schedule/arrange a day to roleplay with folks when I'm not preoccupied with other things like the Gridania Story-Go-Round.

All that said, I hope you find what you're looking for and hopefully I'll see you around in-game!

Thank you guys so much for the warm welcome! I didn't mean to go totally quiet, I was modfying his wiki page ( and ugh HTML is so much messier than BBCode I will never ever forget this in my life ) ; I'll definitely be around in-game though, so if you need anything for sure, just let me know! 

I just--

Have to do that 56 to 57 grind later. ;n;

heya! big massive welcome to the RPC and to the game! i hope you're enjoying them both

Oh gosh, thank you so much for that! I'm sorry for taking so long to respond, I've been busying myself with schoolwork and job hunting ;w; I'm definitely enjoying XIV though, very fun experience, probably one of the most fun MMO's I've ever played since I'm a story-driven kinda guy. RP wise, I'm still pretty nervous about joining new communities, haha! I'm testing the waters, mostly.

Noooooooo.... More cat people.. they continue to spread like herpes.. j/k man, I don't discriminate against our bushy tailed brethren.. nope even they make squishy sounds when they fall off a cliff.

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, CATS ALWAYS LAND ON THEIR FEET, EXCEPT WHEN IT'S SUBOPTIMAL FOR MAINTAINING PROPER BONE STRUCTURE-

but no, thank you, i try my best to be the most wholesome of catbwahs in the trashiest of ways