I'm dead and can't think of plots because what was once 17 hours of no sleep is getting pretty close to 24 hours of no sleep. Maybe it's 20 by this point, nnhngh.

Either way, at the behest of some cool guy over in the introductions thread, I opted to make a thing over here. Mind, I'm still hammering a lot of things about the punchcat out, but his dream is to become king of the monks a proficient martial artist of relative renown so he can not be used as breeding stock  send sweet supplies to all of his sisters and aunts and cousins at home. Just your average, run of the mill adventurer that was possibly pulled into a few traumatic experiences at Carteneau a few years ago is always happy to meet new faces and talk about clothes! 

And also cute boys.

But mostly clothes.

And punching.

!! Your boy sounds cute as heck? I'd love to throw my Seeker loser Abel at you sometime, if you'd like! He's pretty cheerful and pretty much spends most of his free time just talking to people and hoping to be inspired by whatever heroic/inspirational/etc. story they might have to tell. He's always had a goal to become nunh and start his own tribe, but it's something he holds onto out of age-old habit and a desire to prove himself rather than any genuine desire. Sooo tl;dr, I think he'd love to hear a tale or two from R'adato and maybe even come to respect/admire him for all his energy and passion!

!! Your boy sounds cute as heck? I'd love to throw my Seeker loser Abel at you sometime, if you'd like! He's pretty cheerful and pretty much spends most of his free time just talking to people and hoping to be inspired by whatever heroic/inspirational/etc. story they might have to tell. He's always had a goal to become nunh and start his own tribe, but it's something he holds onto out of age-old habit and a desire to prove himself rather than any genuine desire. Sooo tl;dr, I think he'd love to hear a tale or two from R'adato and maybe even come to respect/admire him for all his energy and passion!

Oh gosh I thought I had responded to this, haha - I'm pretty unsure on where R'adato stands on the whole being a Nunh thing - he might just enjoy traveling way too much for his own good to even passively think about it longer than what's needed. He'd rather go around adventuring boundlessly than have a harem, which is weird by Maleqo'te standards,  I know, but he likes to think he can prove himself just by getting some clout to his name beyond his tribe waaay over in another continent. I'll have to think of a few questlines stories to take inspiration from! I'm sure R'adato would be glad to share whatever anyone would ask if given the opportunity to do so.