The Warden's Reliquary

[align=center]hhYjbT1.png[/align]

The Warden's Reliquary is an Out of Character linkshell created as a networking tool for role-players who play tribal Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun characters.

This linkshell exists to foster good will between players, forge long-lasting RP contacts, and provide education of tribal Seeker lore mixed in with a healthy dose of friendly discussion.

For the sake of clarification, we also welcome characters that are:

☼ Exiles.

☼ Keeper and Seeker mixed.

☼ Interested in exploring their heritage and/or tribal life.

☼ Have tribal roots. (Example: Raised tribal, now a city miqo'te.)

The general rule of thumb is to keep it tribal related.

The following moderators are available to be messaged in-game for invites. You can also PM me here on the forums. All we ask is that you please identify what you're messaging for to make things less confusing!

• X'shah Zinbhe

• A'vraiya Tia

• X'heshek Vizinh

• X'khalara Haqqisekh

• J'tehn Nunh

• X'yr Ero

• J'serin Tia

• Y'tajha Fhuz

• J'ferrhin Nunh

• X'nim Vizinh

• J'ira Rhenare

• W'lefay Sheqa

• Miscreant Vagabond

• T'yki Tia

• R'elira Saathi

• X'zavir Tia

Linkshell Affiliated RP Hub

Temple of Azeyma in The Goblet. Ward 6, plot 4.

6tARVL4.png

mfLiIPq.png

Discord link given upon request!

*Our lovely sister linkshell is From Dusk Till Dawn. ❤

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Originally I wasn't planning on this at all, but after some convincing from several members I have put up a Discord for the linkshell. I'll be happy to invite anyone in it to the Discord with a link should they PM me in-game or in the forums. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

We added a new moderator today and I'm updating the contact for invites list! Edited above and adding here as follows:

• X'heshek Vizinh

• A'vraiya Tia

• X'khalara Haqqisehk

• J'tehn Nunh

• X'yr Ero

• J'serin Tia

• Y'tajha Fhuz

• J'ferrhin Nunh

• X'nimevere Vizinh

• J'ira Rhenare

• W'lefay Sheqa

• Miscreant Vagabond

• T'yki Tia

• R'elira Saathi

• X'zavir Tia

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey! :moogle:

We're a rowdy but lovely bunch I enjoy talking with. We're welcoming our next moderator, W'efay Sheqa, and gearing up to find a medium in the Goblet hopefully around the 4.1 patch to hold events in!

We plan to include city Seeker for inside events and have tribal centric events in the open world, including tribal trade fairs! Looking forward to it and good luck with patch 4.1 next month.

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to add a small update that we have managed to acquire a Goblet Medium and I'm stoked! We'll be able to have events in the wilderness and a middle access RP point for tribal and city-dwelling miqo'te to meet now. More to come soon!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone! Happy holidays.

I want you to know that I'm doing an inactivity purge this week. If you haven't been seen online for quite some time or you're incredibly inactive you're going to be removed. You are welcome back when you return to the game. Thanks!