[OPEN 1 SLOT] Eltheia's art thread

I would definitely be interested in a commission if you ever open them up again!

Ah of course! I'll put you in the waitlist and send you a message whenever I open them up again! Thank you for the interest~! :D

Just curious, how do you do the lineart? It's so light and soft and nice... your style is truly amazing

Oh I usually (and slightly) use the blur effect on photoshop to make my lines look softer :D Usually on a duplicate canvas because you don't want it to be /too/ soft neither. Also if this helps, below is my brush's settings on SAI, though they don't really have anything special to them..! Thank you again for the compliment it means a lot!!

0ec5e7411b17343dc654feae73d4330a.png

Oh I usually (and slightly) use the blur effect on photoshop to make my lines look softer :D Usually on a duplicate canvas because you don't want it to be /too/ soft neither. Also if this helps, below is my brush's settings on SAI, though they don't really have anything special to them..! Thank you again for the compliment it means a lot!!

[align=center]0ec5e7411b17343dc654feae73d4330a.png[/align]

Thanks for the tip! I'll try that out, seems really useful. About the brush, I don't use SAI, but looking at the settings I think I can translate them to photoshop. Hopefully with a few adjustments I won't feel so unsatisfied with my linearts...

• 2 weeks later...

are commissions still open? I'd like to request one as well :)

Hello! Sent you a DM. :D

[align=center]0ec5e7411b17343dc654feae73d4330a.png[/align]

Thanks for the tip! I'll try that out, seems really useful. About the brush, I don't use SAI, but looking at the settings I think I can translate them to photoshop. Hopefully with a few adjustments I won't feel so unsatisfied with my linearts...

Sorry for the late reply, I was absent for a bit! Hopefully this helped! I don't really lineart per se to be honest, my lineart is pretty much clean sketches (but since I draw on huge canvases then resize, it's clean enough to pass as a lineart. :D)

By the way I reopened my commissions! For one slot this time too~

• 4 months later...

Hello! 

Apologies for missing so much DMs over the past few months, things got a tad busy but I'm free again! :D

I've cleared the waiting list, my bad--since it's been quite some time already. I will be opening my commissions for one slot again (may take two in the end though!)

Have a nice day~

• 5 months later...

I forgot to upload them here but here goes some commissions I did the past few months^^ (the oldest one is from December.)

I'm going to take 2 other commissions

DM me with details (+ your PayPal email for the invoice) if you're interested :)

roen_by_nieruu-dc1k543.pnglivia_by_nieruu-dbynr4v.png

dovienya_by_nieruu-dcf56yj.pngfor_zeris_by_nieruu-dcl02j0.png

Edited by Eltheia
  • 2 months later...

The two commissions I did 3-4 months ago! Thank you for commissioning me again, I always have fun drawing people's characters haha. :D

For Aldotsk.pngSeth'li.png

I'm opening commissions again! I'll be taking one slot for now. 

Thank you!!

Edited by Eltheia