Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell [Faerie]

Ever wanted to find RP on Faerie, but with no luck?  Want to organize events, or learn tips and tricks for better rp?  Well, then, welcome to Roleplayers Realm,.  We're dedicated to creating a RP community on this most accepting of servers.  Our rules are simple: Treat people with respect, and Speak no Spoilers.  We already have a small, but active membership.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. My friend and I just started playing and were looking for role players on Faerie. We're completely brand new to the game though and really don't know our way around yet. I'm not even sure what a linkshell is. But, we're eager to learn and get into contact with some people that can show us around! 

:cactuar:

Hello. My friend and I just started playing and were looking for role players on Faerie. We're completely brand new to the game though and really don't know our way around yet. I'm not even sure what a linkshell is. But, we're eager to learn and get into contact with some people that can show us around! 

:cactuar:

In FFXIV, a Linkshell is essentally a custom chat channel which a person may be invited to join (but cannot join otherwise.)  If you look for me in-game (Na'tali Misah,) send me a /tell, and I can shoot you and your friend a friend invite and linkshell invite.  (Any meber of the Linkshell can inite if yiou approach them first.)  Also, a littletip. You can setyour search info so that, instead of the New Player leaf emblem, that you have the RP tag next to your name, which tells peokle that you are seekign RP. Bear in mind that different players want different sorts of RP...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for getting behind.  A week and a half of health issues will do that.  We now have a website, shared with my Free Company, at http://vgo.enjin.com.  Please feel free to register, and be sure to let me know when your online times are.  Also, I'm going to try and get a list of current members up.  Everyoine on the Linkshell should be a leader, and can invite new members.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there, I was wondering how this community is going? My boyfriend and I are wanting to move to a server with RP (we're currently on Cactaur) but the two big ones are closed off for who knows how long. We're hoping to find a nice little community some new people can get involved with. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...