Rona Wolfsblood -- or, "Captain Wolf" -- looking for friends, rivals and more!

[align=center]Hi, all! I'm new to the FFXIV RP scene and I'm looking for some RP for my Hyur, Rona Wolfsblood -- or to people who know her, Captain Wolf.[/align]

[align=center]9fjw3yb.png[/align]

[align=center]Rona is an airship captain. She primarily transports cargo and passengers, but her airship, the Star Kisser, is outfitted with weaponry to fend of things like dangerous sky creatures and sky pirates. She seeks fortune and fame and often travels to mysterious aisles in search of treasures and lost relics, but never resorts to the lethal kind of piracy.[/align]

[align=center]I suppose I'm looking for contacts -- people from Rona's (for the time being, mysterious) past, people who might benefit from having the captain of an airship as a friend or a partner, or, hell, there's even enemies to be had and made.[/align]

[align=center]As for what Rona is like -- she runs a tight ship, and is very professional with those she strikes business dealings with. The woman is strict and stern but fair with her crew. As for her alignment, I'd put her at chaotic good. [/align]

[align=center]I don't like going in to backgrounds too much on here; I prefer to let a character's past be uncovered IC.[/align]

[align=center]Things I'm interested in:[/align]

[align=center]- complex RP[/align]

[align=center]- friendships[/align]

[align=center]- rivalries[/align]

[align=center]- drama[/align]

[align=center]- action[/align]

[align=center]- adventure[/align]

[align=center]If you're interested in figuring something out, message me or reply here. Thanks! And I hope to meet a lot of you.[/align]

[align=center]I suppose I'm looking for contacts -- people from Rona's (for the time being, mysterious) past, people who might benefit from having the captain of an airship as a friend or a partner, or, hell, there's even enemies to be had and made.[/align]

[align=center]As for what Rona is like -- she runs a tight ship, and is very professional with those she strikes business dealings with. The woman is strict and stern but fair with her crew. As for her alignment, I'd put her at chaotic good. [/align]

[align=center]I don't like going in to backgrounds too much on here; I prefer to let a character's past be uncovered IC.[/align]

[align=center]Things I'm interested in:[/align]

[align=center]- complex RP[/align]

[align=center]- friendships[/align]

[align=center]- rivalries[/align]

[align=center]- drama[/align]

[align=center]- action[/align]

[align=center]- adventure[/align]

[align=center]If you're interested in figuring something out, message me or reply here. Thanks! And I hope to meet a lot of you.[/align]

Hi! What timezone are you in?

I have also kept the past 20 years of Y'id's life pretty free/hidden but for what I imagine she has been getting up to I think having a airship captain for a friend or even just business would make sense. It'd be nice to have someone from Y'id's past be a thing though. 

But failing that I'm up for having an extended friendship in place, they could be past friends or become new ones depending on what you'd prefer. :bouncy:

Hey Rona,

If you are interesting Redwings is currently looking for captains in order to help with their airship deliveries. We also have events planned an online site and much more in the works. Though our FC is coming out of some down time we would be more than happy to take on new people with unique caliber.

If you are interested  just give me a poke! We can sort something out!

Hey' I'm in JST, but I can often do stuff during the day from Discord or whatever. I'm sure we can find the time to do something. Past friends sounds like fun! I'd be up for going over the details.

Hmm yeah that might be difficult unless you're willing to stay up late. (I don't get home until around midnight for you I think.) There's always discord RP though if we can't meet up in game, yeah.

Well Captain Wolf, I can offer you Deahfel as a connection for you to run into. It would be interesting for them to get together since they are both in leadership roles and it sounds like they might have similar goals based on their alignment (Deah tends towards LG but can slide to CG on some issues). They could just be friends or I am sure they could help each other out with certain work leads and contracts as well.

Let me know if that sounds good to you and we can set up a meet up sometime to see if they click. You can also reach out to me on Discord since that is where I schedule most of my RP (Deahfel #0582).

Hey there!

I wanted to ask how old your character, just to work out how they would fit into my character's timeline.

Raul Bugman (My character) is a short but stocky Highlander - I wanted to make him a proper dwarf but Lalafell didn't work. His father owned a famous brewery (Bugman's Brewery) in the mountains around Ala Mhigo before the Garlean invasion (20 years prior to the game), but he.managed to salvage some.of the business and now produces at a much reduced rate in Limsa Lominsa.

Maybe they've acquired her services at some point? I'm still fairly new to the game myself, so most of Raul's backstory isn't fleshed out yet.

What do you think?

acquired

A'zaza's Hyuran adoptive parents are part of Ul'dahns nobility and own an airship company (if that's possible), hence their surname Skywright.

The woman herself doesn't care about the company and is more of a researcher/mage but there could still be some connections because of her parents.