Far Eastern DLC Promo

Kage

Currently North America only (And Amazon.com)

FINAL FANTASY XIV and Amazon.com® are partnering to offer a unique opportunity for North American FINAL FANTASY XIV players! Qualifying orders of $19.99 or more on video games (purchase or pre-order) on Amazon.com will earn you an Amazon.com promotional code that, when redeemed, will grant you three Eastern-themed in-game items!

How to Participate

Make a qualifying purchase of $19.99 or more on video games (purchase or pre-order) from the Amazon.com videogames department to receive a promotional code. Items that qualify for the promotion will have a note on the store listing. Customers who pre-order digital or physical video games will receive their redemption code once the game is live or ships.

(http://sqex.to/6iJ)

Once you have your code, you can visit the campaign redemption website to receive your three in-game item codes!

(http://sqex.to/xkf)

Campaign Duration

From Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) through Monday, May 8, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT)

Campaign In-Game Items

*Eastern Journey Battle Staff (Lancer/Dragoon Arm)

d81373ca6697f0ba57fa61ae270731ff1087c81b_10.jpg

*50 Aetheryte Tickets

*Eastern Journey Attire

88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1_2.jpg

* Flying Cumulus Mount

88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1_3.jpg

Redeeming Your In-Game Item Codes

Log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station with your Square Enix account. You must have a North American FINAL FANTASY XIV service account to redeem these item codes.

(http://sqex.to/Msp)

Select the "Your Account" menu from the top of the screen. If you have multiple service accounts (represented as tabs), please select the service account you wish to redeem your code on.

Select "Enter Item Code," then follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your codes.

Please Note

Amazon promotional codes can only be redeemed once per customer.

Customers who pre-order digital or physical video games will receive their redemption codes once the game is live or ships.

These item codes will only work on North American Square Enix accounts and will not work on accounts from a different region.

The in-game items will be granted to all characters on your service account.

Item codes can only be redeemed once per service account.

Once registered, the item code cannot be removed from your service account.

Resale of these item codes is strictly prohibited.

These item codes do not expire. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Square Enix reserves the right to establish an expiration date for these item codes by providing advance notice via appropriate channels.

The Amazon promotional codes will no longer be redeemable after December 31, 2017.

Offer only applies when shipped or sold by Amazon.com.

(https://www.amazon.com/)

AmazonBasics Portable Powerbank 10mAh qualifies

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LRK8JDC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

and they shut off the ff14 timecards...

*Buys Battle.net $20 balance card instead*

This method actually works really well. You get the item codes basically immediately. Just remember, you need to go to ffxivredeem.com with the code you get from the order! Then that'll give you the three item codes you put into the Mogstation. That tripped me up for a second, so I wanted to spread that little tidbit! :thumbsup:

Ah, yes, the yearly Fuck Canadians message from Square-Enix.

I didn't miss it.

Europe is still waiting for their yearly Fuck You message.

But I heard something along the lines of you cannot get digital download if you live in Canada and you need to ship something (what costs a lot from what I've read) in order to get the promo codes?

From the official forums:

"Hello

There's been a lot of talk regarding the North American and Japanese promotional campaigns. We are working to setup campaigns in PAL regions with the new in-game items. They will also be available for purchase on the Mog Station at a later date. We will share more information as soon as it becomes available.

Please note that the North American and Japanese item codes won’t work on EU accounts."

Source

Ah, yes, the yearly Fuck Canadians message from Square-Enix.

I didn't miss it.

Europe is still waiting for their yearly Fuck You message.

But I heard something along the lines of you cannot get digital download if you live in Canada and you need to ship something (what costs a lot from what I've read) in order to get the promo codes?

Pretty much. I'm in Canada and I couldn't even buy a game time card due to region restrictions. :( No access to digital downloads either. 

I managed to find something I wanted that only had a $7 shipping price attached. Some were up to $15 for postage for some reason, plus extra charges for customs. And then there's the currency conversion. :(

...They will also be available for purchase on the Mog Station at a later date. We will share more information as soon as it becomes available.

What! SE making sense for once? 

I hope.. hope .. hope.

I hope that applies to past offers they messed up. I don't usually get stuff from the store but I might make an exception.