Doman ex-noble & bookkeeper seeking connections

I kinda started dabbling into RP on this game like half a year ago, but then had to step out a few months back. Coming back, all the RP buds I had except for my FC are gone, so I figure now's as good of a time as any to fix that x) 

Here's her wiki page, but it's still a WIP as I wait for SB so I know more about Doma since she's heavily tied to it. The summary: she was the daughter of a big time lord & tactician, and was the lover of another nobleman. Eventually she lost her lover and her family to the Garlean Empire, and was forced to take refuge. 

She's 35 years old, smart, resourceful, and a dutiful employee. She's kind, patient, and generally believes in doing the right thing, but she's not really aligned to "good" since she's a lot more personally-driven and isn't all too judgey with what other's do so long as it's not blatantly evil. She's also willing to work with morally dubious people as well, just again: don't be outright evil or otherwise a horrible person to others with no justification. 

Potential links:

• A fellow Doman from her childhood/early adulthood that she might now.
  • Clientele in need of a bookkeeper 
  • Someone old & sad about their past. Bonus points if they're also widowed and/or like drinking away their miseries on occasion. 
  • Lemme know anything you might have in mind! I'm fine with even just friends.

I'm also down for shipping, but I should disclose that you shouldn't come into this expecting it off the bat. Higan's still dealing with grief, so it'd take time to develop a romantic relationship she'd feel comfortable entering. I'm fine with your char trying to flirt though, just don't expect anything to come of it if you've only known each other for 2 days.

edit: also looking for IC and RP-focused OOC Linkshells btw~

Doman? Old and sad about their past? Widowed? Likes to drink it away occasionally!? Man, you just got Kazukata bingo!

Kazukata's a veteran of both wars against the Garleans and lived as a hunter out in the country between them. He also married while out in the country, but when he signed up for the revolt, it nearly destroyed his marriage. Then Doma burned down before he could get a chance to try and mend the situation.

Kazu's a war veteran, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for him to recognize the Koutate family name, but he probably wouldn't know Higanbana personally. Even so, it certainly sounds like they have plenty to talk about. Check out his wiki in the signature below if any of that sounds interesting. That said, if you're sticking with Wayfarer's, you're bound to run into me sometime, since I swing by there semi-regularly.

My main character runs a delivery company where she is sour need of someone with the same skills she has. Aside from that shes a widow and in a sad way also, she doesnt drink but she does bake some awesome cakes which are good for sobbing and nomming on! More than happy to invite you into our small grow steady growing numbers.

Hi there I believe we RP'd quite a long time ago randomly in the Quicksand, I was on my alt character Ume Gyoji. I thought the little RP we had was good fun, and feel free to reach out to me again if you had fun too. o3o

Hi!

Y'id matches this one quite a bit!

• Someone also old & sad about their past. Bonus points if they're also widowed and/or like drinking away their miseries on occasion. 

Although it's been twenty years for her now. While I wouldn't say she's close to over it, she's only really upset by it when it comes up, the rest of the time she just avoids it by hiding behind sass and humor. So if you're in need of a bestie who can relate to past troubles Y'id could be your gal! :bouncy:

I don't think I become available until around 9/10pm your time though. If that's an issue. 

Happy to work something out!

My discord is on my profile if you prefer to talk there.

My Raen Sayuri Kanno would probably have a lot of heartache and discussions to share with your character. We should have them meet o:

I'd be down! Does Sayuri have any particular haunts in which Higanbana might run into her?

Doman? Old and sad about their past? Widowed? Likes to drink it away occasionally!? Man, you just got Kazukata bingo!

Kazukata's a veteran of both wars against the Garleans and lived as a hunter out in the country between them. He also married while out in the country, but when he signed up for the revolt, it nearly destroyed his marriage. Then Doma burned down before he could get a chance to try and mend the situation.

Kazu's a war veteran, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for him to recognize the Koutate family name, but he probably wouldn't know Higanbana personally. Even so, it certainly sounds like they have plenty to talk about. Check out his wiki in the signature below if any of that sounds interesting. That said, if you're sticking with Wayfarer's, you're bound to run into me sometime, since I swing by there semi-regularly.

Oooh, I'm defintely interested after reading. Two refugees old enough to remember the days before the invasion, and yet still have been strongly shaped by the war. They have a lot in common despite having such different upbringings in their country! Higan's admittedly a bit more reserved about discussing the fine details of her background (she feels a bit guilty due to her family even if she's still proud of them), but the mention of Kazukata's participation within the war would probably get her to open up pretty quickly. Do let me know if you stop by one of the events, or would ever like to swing by while I'm on.

My main character runs a delivery company where she is sour need of someone with the same skills she has. Aside from that shes a widow and in a sad way also, she doesnt drink but she does bake some awesome cakes which are good for sobbing and nomming on! More than happy to invite you into our small grow steady growing numbers.

!! Another bookkeeper! If she gets along with the employees, I'd be on board for it so long as FC recruitment isn't a requirement. Regardless, I think they'd get along quite well. The widowed bookkeeper club is pretty small after all, haha. 

Hi there I believe we RP'd quite a long time ago randomly in the Quicksand, I was on my alt character Ume Gyoji. I thought the little RP we had was good fun, and feel free to reach out to me again if you had fun too. o3o

I remember you! It was pretty fun from what I recall. I'll be sure to say hi if I see you; feel free to do the same if you're on that char unless you'd have any others you wish to interact with?

Hi!

Y'id matches this one quite a bit!

• Someone also old & sad about their past. Bonus points if they're also widowed and/or like drinking away their miseries on occasion. 

Although it's been twenty years for her now. While I wouldn't say she's close to over it, she's only really upset by it when it comes up, the rest of the time she just avoids it by hiding behind sass and humor. So if you're in need of a bestie who can relate to past troubles Y'id could be your gal! :bouncy:

I don't think I become available until around 9/10pm your time though. If that's an issue. 

Happy to work something out!

My discord is on my profile if you prefer to talk there.

I'm a bit of a night owl, so the time different shouldn't matter if that's when you're on.

The loss is still fresh and a sore spot for Higan, so I think it'd be fun in some way for Higan to meet someone who's still not over their own loss even then. xD Maybe give her some normalcy in feeling how she does about it if that makes sense. I'll toss a discord request your way right now though I probably won't be able to stick around and chat. Just waiting on my ride for the usual morning commute ATM.

My Raen Sayuri Kanno would probably have a lot of heartache and discussions to share with your character. We should have them meet o:

I'd be down! Does Sayuri have any particular haunts in which Higanbana might run into her?

She bartends at the Mists Ward 1 Plot 60. She's also a pianist and singer/songwriter that tries to make her way around to shows.

Having her own grief to process however, has kept her from fully going out and embracing the world.

Oooh, I'm defintely interested after reading. Two refugees old enough to remember the days before the invasion, and yet still have been strongly shaped by the war. They have a lot in common despite having such different upbringings in their country! Higan's admittedly a bit more reserved about discussing the fine details of her background (she feels a bit guilty due to her family even if she's still proud of them), but the mention of Kazukata's participation within the war would probably get her to open up pretty quickly. Do let me know if you stop by one of the events, or would ever like to swing by while I'm on.

Sounds great! Kazukata's in the same boat where he doesn't really talk a whole lot about parts of his private life back in Doma, but considering how similar the two's experiences are, he'd likely be much more willing to open up about it. Shoot me a friend request sometime when you're online, or hit me up on Discord at Cinnamon#0200.

She bartends at the Mists Ward 1 Plot 60. She's also a pianist and singer/songwriter that tries to make her way around to shows.

Having her own grief to process however, has kept her from fully going out and embracing the world.

I could stop by one night if you have any time/event in mind if that's the case! 

Kou gets the Rini seal of approval! A great person, a great character, and a great experience. :D

Rini <3

My Raen is/was Doman. She has lost most of her family at a young age to several causes that come with war. I can't say that she shares a lot in common with your character, but a healthy bit of disagreement has never hurt anyone!

So if you ever want to meet my adorable imperial Raen!

My Raen is/was Doman. She has lost most of her family at a young age to several causes that come with war. I can't say that she shares a lot in common with your character, but a healthy bit of disagreement has never hurt anyone!

So if you ever want to meet my adorable imperial Raen!

Sorry for the late reply! Didn't get a chance to hop on and check alerts yesterday. 

When you first described her I was like "it couldn't be that big of a difference" but hoooo checking out with her wiki, haha. I'd be interested! Two people with superficial similarities with very different stakes and attachments regarding the wars seems like it would be a good clash.