ENG Stormblood Launch Trailer - Spoiler-y???!!!

Kage

There's no way it's coming in Stormblood as playable.

But I remember this art. I wasn't connecting the dots about it with the now. I am reminded about how much I liked it.

I'd prefer wolf people over viera.

Pls SE.

By the Twelve no, I would muuuuch prefer Viera over these guys as a playable race. Sure they'd just be another 'cutesy' race, but it would be interesting to see how they work in male Hydaelan Viera as opposed to the FFXII Ivalicean Viera (who will hopefully be seen in the 24-man).

Yeah, question about that. This Return To Ivalice raid - do we know anything about it, like if it's the actual Ivalice or a place in Hydaelyn named after Ivalive like Doma? I'm firmly in "eh it's okay" territory with FFXII, but Ivalice is probably my favorite setting in the entire series and I'd love seeing more.

As for possible Scion deaths, as long as it's not either of the twins.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, question about that. This Return To Ivalice raid - do we know anything about it, like if it's the actual Ivalice or a place in Hydaelyn named after Ivalive like Doma? I'm firmly in "eh it's okay" territory with FFXII, but Ivalice is probably my favorite setting in the entire series and I'd love seeing more.

Unfortunately, I do believe it's more of the latter. The place may be vaguely inspired by the realm of Ivalice, but it is a Hydaelynian (?) take on it. I believe there was a quote somewhere about it, since I think there were a bunch of similar questions that got asked when the raid name was announced.

Unfortunately, I do believe it's more of the latter. The place may be vaguely inspired by the realm of Ivalice, but it is a Hydaelynian (?) take on it. I believe there was a quote somewhere about it, since I think there were a bunch of similar questions that got asked when the raid name was announced.

I thought there was a fairly strong theory that the Ivalice from Vagrant Story and the Ivalice from FFXIV may, in fact, be the same place, just in far separated timelines?

I thought there was a fairly strong theory that the Ivalice from Vagrant Story and the Ivalice from FFXIV may, in fact, be the same place, just in far separated timelines?

Vagrant Story's Ivalice is the same one from FFXII and Tactics. There's a book you can find in Vagrant Story recounting Ramza's story, and the religion that the founder of Leá Monde in Vagrant Story was a part of was Light of Kiltia, the same religion in XII.

A short while ago I found this Ivalice timeline someone pieced together.