Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord)

To those who are transferring to Mateus with it being the referred server for free transport, I would one like to say welcome to our server and secondly, I am going to link here the Mateus RP Hub, which is just a Discord service which connects all roleplayers, linkshell organizations, and Free companies together.

We are also working on a Discord service to connect all FC leaders together in order to help organize large world events. Though more information will be coming on this a bit later.

Thank you all and looking forward to seeing those on Mateus! :thumbsup:

Mateus RP HUB: https://discord.gg/HPbYNFU

This came up in another thread, but, can "Mateys" be the official nickname for the server? It's friendly, and who doesn't like pirates, right? :D

Maybe have it be the term for people on Mateus?

I've been trying (albeit not very hard) to coin the term "Balmungolians" for people from Balmung. :blush:

This came up in another thread, but, can "Mateys" be the official nickname for the server? It's friendly, and who doesn't like pirates, right? :D

My phone's auto correct evil is being adopted, I can't even! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is that discord open for anyone on Mateus? Even brand new players? Just wondering. I'd like to join a discord at some point, but i'm EXTREMELY new, so i'm not sure where I belong just yet. lol

Thanks,

Xai

Yes. It's a large group for all mateus rpers to try snd seek out other like minded individuals, maybe a pertinent FC, a linkshell or two, have some luls,  shoot the breeze.... click the link. Definitely click the link.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ever since I came on this server, i felt it was my home away from home. The people here are so nice to talk to and will keep you laughing for a long time. I recommend the Mateus RP Hub with the highest approval possible. The admins are very nice and quite honestly very understanding. They will be there to protect you and everyone there as long as you don't cause trouble and follow the rules. Which are very easy to follow. (( Just don't be a dick. :P ))

With love and total respect,

Asatolf Asurmite.

Hi, admin of the Hub.

In reference to Vash's post above, any issues with banning have been solved. And no, we do not ban without reason. (And if we do, we always have evidence. All you need do is ask.)

We welcome anyone and everyone to the Hub that wants to make connections on the server. RP is really important to me, it's why I made the Hub in conjunction with Fox up there!

But, yeah. Come to Mateus! We want a bigger RP population! And if you don't like the Hub, there's another server like it run by Rae Naeuru

• 4 years later...