Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early "Access". They forgot the quotation marks.

Well, what irks me most about it that up until then, I hadn't seen any problems. Long queues, sure, and a bit of lag here and there... but no DCs or lobby failures. And then suddenly a DC followed by a slew of lobby connection failures.

I only just managed to get back into a 4k queue about ten minutes ago, give or take.

Okay, NOW it's starting to remind me of HW. I got DC'd trying to load a quest (seeing if I could finally do that second SAM quest), which was followed by a lobby error when trying to reconnect to the server... and now any attempts to get back in are causing MORE lobby errors. And I'm stuck having to relaunch the launcher, get into the main menu screen, watch it lobby error out again, and go through that entire loop again and again.

Sure is fun. Especially considering I've had nothing but a few lag spikes and the long queues up until this point. Seems the game thought I was having it too easy.

Load into a seperate data center then go back, it worked for me. Just dont try to load any job/MSQ instances.

Okay, NOW it's starting to remind me of HW. I got DC'd trying to load a quest (seeing if I could finally do that second SAM quest), which was followed by a lobby error when trying to reconnect to the server... and now any attempts to get back in are causing MORE lobby errors. And I'm stuck having to relaunch the launcher, get into the main menu screen, watch it lobby error out again, and go through that entire loop again and again.

Sure is fun. Especially considering I've had nothing but a few lag spikes and the long queues up until this point. Seems the game thought I was having it too easy.

Load into a seperate data center then go back, it worked for me. Just dont try to load any job/MSQ instances.

So those are STILL broken? I just want to finish up the level 50 SAM stuff. :<

So those are STILL broken? I just want to finish up the level 50 SAM stuff. :<

SE said they are working, just extremely limited, but any time I've tried to load one in the last 3 hours I got kicked.

It isn't even Balmung. The whole DF imploded on itself multiple times. Of course, that hasn't stopped a handful from crying foul it's all our fault and we're too stupid not to transfer. :D

Ah a cunning SE plan to get people to move to low pop servers?

The solo instance issue isn't just for high population servers, from what I've read. It's affecting low pop servers, so probably has to do with the data center. T_T I'm just glad that hell is over (for now) so I can continue on and do my other gathering classes if I run into it again. 

Also the new housing district and city are -gorgeous- ! I am beside myself and have already wasted so much time here without a care. xD

I havent been able to get past the msq bottleneck, despite trying for the better part of six hours. So Ive given up for now and am puttering about levelling my samurai since Im fairly sure that is the class I want to main now. RIP SCH NEVER FORGET/

I havent been able to get past the msq bottleneck, despite trying for the better part of six hours. So Ive given up for now and am puttering about levelling my samurai since Im fairly sure that is the class I want to main now. RIP SCH NEVER FORGET/

Not gonna lie. I have SAM up to 53 on Chachan and it's definitely quite fun to play. Meanwhile I'm doing PVP on SCH on Gogon for the EXPs. Might end up getting me a PVP horse, something I thought I'd never end up getting...

The solo instance issue isn't just for high population servers, from what I've read. It's affecting low pop servers, so probably has to do with the data center. T_T I'm just glad that hell is over (for now) so I can continue on and do my other gathering classes if I run into it again. 

Also the new housing district and city are -gorgeous- ! I am beside myself and have already wasted so much time here without a care. xD

How can you even get there if you can't get past the bottleneck?

So far, I've:

1. Redecorated Lydia's private chamber to the 100 item count (and it looks amaaaazing~).

2. Checked out the crafted gear set appearances via the Market Board and casually daydreamed.

3. Leveled PLD to 61 by doing daily roulettes and a couple runs of POTD. I could do more POTD but I'm just not feeling masochistic.

4. Got disconnected a bunch of times trying to do roulettes when duty demons were afoot.

5. Watched a lot of Netflix (aka waited in login queues a bunch of times).

6. Bypassed the AFK timeout all day Sunday by pretending to make a Bronze Ingot (and then backing out of it when I get back to my computer).

Yeah... I, uh... I'm not even going to attempt the MSQ, etc. It just sounds like a hot mess at the moment, so I'm making the best of what's stable.

So far, I've:

1. Redecorated Lydia's private chamber to the 100 item count (and it looks amaaaazing~).

2. Checked out the crafted gear set appearances via the Market Board and casually daydreamed.

3. Leveled PLD to 61 by doing daily roulettes and a couple runs of POTD. I could do more POTD but I'm just not feeling masochistic.

4. Got disconnected a bunch of times trying to do roulettes when duty demons were afoot.

5. Watched a lot of Netflix (aka waited in login queues a bunch of times).

6. Bypassed the AFK timeout all day Sunday by pretending to make a Bronze Ingot (and then backing out of it when I get back to my computer).

Yeah... I, uh... I'm not even going to attempt the MSQ, etc. It just sounds like a hot mess at the moment, so I'm making the best of what's stable.

They increased the exp for the challenge log so if you haven't done that I'd suggest it. Doing 5 basic fates in different areas gives you like 500k+ exp. for example.

Well, looks like I'm not going to be playing anytime soon.  Yesterday while trying to get into Balmung, I kept getting 2002 lobby error code during the queue.  Now, I'm getting it while waiting for the start page to connect with the datacenter.  Even try switching to Chaos Datacenter to see if that would work and I still got 2002 before it could connect to that datacenter.  I'm out of ideas on what to do and will have to probably wait till tomorrow before I can do a support ticket about the issue.

How can you even get there if you can't get past the bottleneck?

I got lucky and got past it on Friday after trying all day. It's completely RNG too. @-@

Apparently, things have been mostly fixed. There's a queue but things are fine once you're in.

Yesterday it was a helluva queue. Only wanted to log in and square away a few things before putting in for a transfer, got hit with a 2,500 wait queue. After nearly 2hrs I was 90 in teh queue, it was then my PC decided to turn itself off for an automatic update....

Talk about raging.....