Art_Station_Banner.png

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

Post 1: Introduction

Post 2: Various Art Examples

Post 3: FFXIV Commissions

INTRODUCTION

Hi there!

I'm a long-ago player of FFXIV.

Since I am not playing at the moment, I've come here to feed my FF needs by interacting with everyone here, and offering my art services. I can draw any of the races, armoured or dressed in casual attire, in single images or as couples or groups. Keep in mind that the more detailed the request is, the longer it will take. I also have requests not related to FFXIV which will add to time taken, but I hope you'll find it worth it in the end! :)

You can find my pricing and other information via the fourth link below my signature picture, labeled 'Website'.

BASIC PRICE GUIDE:

Full coloured bust (shoulders up) - $26USD

Full coloured waist up - $37USD

Full coloured full body - $58USD

Please refer to my art website for more information as pricing can change depending on your order. :)

WORKING ON:

1. Offsite commission

TO-DO LIST:

COMPLETED LIST:

Below is a list of completed FFXIV commissions. You can view the commissions by clicking the customer name. Each name links to its corresponding commission on Tumblr.[/align]

1. Edvyn (full colour waist-up, realistic anime, with hat+staff) (COMPLETED/PAID)

[align=justify]2. SicketySix (full colour full body, realistic anime, with chainmail and sword) (COMPLETED/PAID)

3. Dej  (full colour waist-up Au Ra 'anthro', realistic anime, with bow) (COMPLETED/PAID)

Below is the form that you should fill out if you want to order some art. It keeps all your information neat and organized so that I can reference it more easily, and thus keep the progress of your commission flowing without hassle.I also added a of things that I do and do not feel comfortable drawing.

Order Form

Please input your information in the same place where the description of each question is written (in the brackets - which you can erase afterward).

1 - TYPE: (concept sketch, sketch, lineart, flat colours, full colour)

2 - STYLE: (chibi (specify which type of chibi - their style labels are on each different onin the GALLERY tab - lipstick, mushroom, nesting doll, or natural style), realistic-anime, anthro/furry, realistic portrait)

3 - SPECIFIC: (headshot, bust, waist-up, knees-up, full-body, etc)

4 - YOUR PAYPAL: (I will send an invoice of the amount you are required to pay for each stage of the creation process (see 'HOW IT WORKS' for more info)

5 - CHARACTER/S: (How many - larger groups will take longer to finish. Keep that in mind)

6 - CHARACTER INFO: (please fill in each character's information as follows:

Character 1:

Name:

Eye Colour/Hair Colour and Style/Skin Tone:

Clothing:

Pose reference/images and/or text:

Emotion:

Any extras (like weapons, armour, wings, etc):

Relationship to the other characters/if any:

Height comparison to other characters: (character 1's head goes to the bottom of character 2's chin, for example)

7 - BACKGROUND: (A gradient background, which is usually two colours and fades from one colour to the other, is free. It's not that hard to do. More detailed backgrounds with images and shapes will be quoted on a case-by-case basis)

Will Draw

1. All Eorzean races!

2: Armour (though limited - the more detailed it is, the more costly, and the more time I'll need to complete)

3: Weaponry (again, limited)

4: Couples

5: Tasteful nude, sexy, pinup, lingerie (nothing vulgar - think 'romantic')

6: Battle scenes, blood, gore, etc. Nothing too extreme. Ask if you're unsure.

Wont draw

1: Hate crimes

2: Politics.

3: Religion.

4: Genitalia.

7: Heavy bondage.

[/align]

Edited by Kaiverta
Fixing broken code

VARIOUS ART EXAMPLES

NEWEST FINISHED:

NekeaFIN.png

SKETCHES:

krice_sketch_by_kaiverta-d58a3td.jpgfreeb___carolinenesting_by_kaiverta-d8ktcp2.jpgkrice_and_haeli_by_kaiverta-d4ft2vp.jpgemipiccolouredeyes_by_kaiverta-d9ax5ko.jpgkrice_portrait_by_kaiverta-d6syvsd.jpg

ARMOUR/WEAPON EXAMPLE (thus hopefully relevant to FF Online):

duchess_and_duke_by_kaiverta-d9qenpc.jpg

2el60ch.jpg

Edited by Kaiverta

This is a fully coloured 'bust' ($26USD). The person said the wings didn't need to be added, and thus didn't pay for them, so I just put a little 'sketch' of the wings behind the character--who is an avian, so he needs them. xD

irenicfin1_by_kaiverta-daw060r.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Offering this sketch I did a couple months back as an 'adoptable'.

This is my very first adoptable. It is worth $50 but I am selling for $45USD (it is a completely new sketch but with the same pose I have used in a commission completed a while back). You can purchase any edits required after that (price of edits depends on size/detail of edits) to customize the image as your own. This is fully customizable and limited only by your budget and imagination. 15x15https://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/a/aww.gif[/img]

Feel free to ask any questions about customization pricing before you buy. 

Full-sized image is 2500x1310 pixels.

adoptablescouple_by_kaiverta-dbmmoew.jpg