[Omega] Dwassyith Swanra

Dwassyith Swanra
[This character is on *OMEGA* only]

3LRodJY.jpg

I. Basic Info

Characters: Dwassyith Swanra

Primary Character: Dwassyith Swanra. I roleplay him as a sociopathic, prone-to-violence, misogynist criminal. He is the kind of character that is very hard to get along with, but once you go past that (extremely thick) wall of unpleasantness, Dwassyith can actually be a valuable ally. Cunning, viciously sarcastic and heavily disillusioned, Dwassyith leads a life of crude selfishness and endless conflict, which often causes him to get into trouble with anybody and everybody. He begun getting involved with the trafficking of narcotics at young age and he is not a stranger to repeated murder under several circumstances. However, despite what seems to be a hopeless case of lunacy and pride, Dwassyith is actually capable of establishing long-lasting relationships with people. Yet, they often have a twisted sense of oddity to them that makes them take a harrowingly dark turn. To the ones he cares about, he remains fiercely and obsessively loyal to a rather unhealthy degree.

Linkshells:  RP Network on Omega.

Free Company: Path of the Rootless on Omega.

I commissioned this picture and this is FOR MY PERSONAL USAGE ONLY.
http://robasarel.tumblr.com/

JTxWzHN.jpg

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Definitely heavy. I RP every day and I put it as a main priority over all of my other in-game activities. So I can assure that I dedicate several hours everyday to progress my plots and stories. It's like an addition, the most beautiful of them all, for it is based on creativity. 

I am also a huge fan of dark/mature themes. I've had my fair share of positive, casual, slice-of-life tranquil and easy going RP in the past but I find that in the latest years I need my stories to have something more to it. What packs an emotional punch and takes the breath away, both in positive and in negative, I like. I appreciate the gritty, the sleazy, the crude and the realistic.

Views on RP combat and injuries: Can do it both with rolls or without, depending on how my RP combat partner feels about it. I prefer the RP to be without the rolls because it leaves more leeway to creative writing and fairness. I think one can understand much about the other RPers by simply seeing how they handle IC combat, it's a moment where the true quality of someone's RP and attitude shines through. So yes, it is welcomed, as long as there is a person on the other side that is willing to be chilled, relaxed and go for what's reasonable and makes sense rather than anything related to ego-flexing. 

Views on IC romance: I've done plenty of that and I'm still open to it, just as long as it doesn't become the main thing. It's easy to burn out a relationship if too much obsessive focus is given to it, it's better to savour its sweetness bit by bit. It keeps it fresh, enganging and it's good for storytelling. 

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Perfectly good, perfectly acceptable. Why not? If it makes sense with the character's background and the natural developments of his present times, I wouldn't certaintly put a stop to it. I have had the pleasure to RP ties a-plenty, and I still do matter of fact, for all my characters have relatives played by other players. It adds a further flavour to it all.

Views on lore: I am semi-new to FFXIV but I am eagerly and voraciously trying to learn as much lore as possible. I abide to it, the lore is always my Bible to follow with religious dedication. 

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I'll fill this one up sometimes later!

III. Other Info

Timezone: GMT+2

Contact Info: Alex6thJuly#1988

Edited by Dwassyith Swanra
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

You only have him on Omega? Because I hate to tell you, but I found him elsewhere...

(Also if I should have posted that elsewhere, sorry! Trying to get used to things!)

20180419_105405.png

26 minutes ago, Dwassyith Swanra said:

Those ones I created them to save the name. ;) So, name-holders!
But the only active one is the Dwassyith on Omega. :D

Ohh I see! Didn't realise Cerberus and Couerl were RP servers, may have to look into those :o

Anyway, will stop clogging your thread, wanted to make sure!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...