Ask a character 3 questions!

I thought of this the other day, thinking it might help people give their characters some depth, perhaps some questions asked may have not been something the creator of said character never thought of before. The questions can only be three or less in number, as to give others a chance to ask, and be answered.  Examples: "What is your favorite color, what is your favorite place to visit in Eorzea, what are your Eorzean political views?"

You can post your characters on a list, or just pick one main character if you like. The point of this thread is to pick at the creator's mind so they can better understand their character. It is preferred the questions to be asked OOC.

I'd like questions for me to be asked for my character Lucius Ignatius. He has a wiki, if anyone would like to look over it before asking.

If this thread has been created before, or in the wrong place, please feel free to close/move the thread, moderators~!

Too bad.

motherfucker

1) Your favorite food

2) Your favorite color

3) The war is over. What do you do for a living, as soldiers and adventurers are phased out?

1) Coconut anything.

2) Red.

3) Open a self-defense school. Run a gym. Or guard duty. Whichever is most practical at the time.

Questions for Warren:

1. Do you play an instrument?

ii] What is your favourite animal?

Three: Political power grows from the tip of a sword. Agree or disagree?

Too bad.

motherfucker

1) Your favorite food

2) Your favorite color

3) The war is over. What do you do for a living, as soldiers and adventurers are phased out?

1) Coconut anything.

2) Red.

3) Open a self-defense school. Run a gym. Or guard duty. Whichever is most practical at the time.

Questions for Warren:

1. Do you play an instrument?

ii] What is your favourite animal?

Three: Political power grows from the tip of a sword. Agree or disagree?

1) Warren does not play an instrument aside from the generic masturbation jokes. 1a) He wishes he could play a string instrument, possibly a violin.

2) Warren is partials to aldgoats and apkallu.

3) Political power grows opposite the tip of the sword. Those who can, will, so long as they do not get executed.

I think y'all are in a loop EITHER way. o__O

How about just ask 3 questions to anyone participating in the thread?

Okay I will ask the OP 3 questions:

1) What were your childhood aspirations?

2) Favorite toy as a child?

3) Your character's current guilty pleasure.

Rofl! @_@ Yeah, that doooes make sense. I derped. I started the thread before I went to bed, thats what I get. *dies*

But, three questions for anyone in the thread works better! I just wanted everyone to be able to get some questions asked/answered. XP

Posted by Roen - Today 03:21 PMI think y'all are in a loop EITHER way. o__O

1. To see the world, travel, and live a life away from Garlemald's influences and propaganda. I also had a dream to become a great engineer, like Cid Garlond, but I knew I'd never get that good.

2. It'd probably have to be a toy dragon carved out of wood that I was given by a slave friend. She was an Au Ra, from the eastern shores. I couldn't free her, but I tried my best when I could to give her decent food and water, before my father locked me in my room to work on things for him all the time.

3. I tend to like rather frilly dresses, and extravagant clothing when wearing something that is supposed to be 'formal'.

Questions for Roen:

1. If you could choose to be any other race than what you were born as, what would you choose and why?

2. What  would your ideal life be like when you would retire from an adventurers status/settle down?

3. What do you hate more, Voidsent or Garleans?

Questions for Vilette Laurent:

1. If you were given an item of great power, so much so that it would rival the destruction of the Calamity, but you can use it for good (healing, curing any illness in Eorzea, etc)/bad (destruction, etc.), how would you use it/would you keep it hidden away, or use it on friends/enemies?

2. One super-power, and one super-weakness. What would they be?

3. What is your worst character trait?

Questions for Warren:

1. If you could save only one of the current city state leaders, who would it be and why?

2. If you could take a diplomatic approach to asking Bahamut/Nael van Darnus 'not' to cause the Calamity, what would you say to try and convince them?

3. Favorite dress code?

I think y'all are in a loop EITHER way. o__O

I like these questions. xD

1) Never had any.

2) Had katanas (real ones - warrior trained from an early age)

3) A married woman! (he's very honourable though so they haven't done anything xD)

I bounce them back at you, Roen!

1. If you were given an item of great power, so much so that it would rival the destruction of the Calamity, but you can use it for good (healing, curing any illness in Eorzea, etc)/bad (destruction, etc.), how would you use it/would you keep it hidden away, or use it on friends/enemies?

1. Bring back Spring to Coerthas

2. Super speed, and the ridiculous metabolism that'd come from it

3. Envy and pettiness

To the person's character below me:

1. Who is your role-model?

2. Describe your family's dynamic. Are you satisfied with it?

3. What is the greatest challenge you've had to face?

1. Bring back Spring to Coerthas

2. Super speed, and the ridiculous metabolism that'd come from it

3. Envy and pettiness

To the person's character below me:

1. Who is your role-model?

2. Describe your family's dynamic. Are you satisfied with it?

3. What is the greatest challenge you've had to face?

Ooh fun. Let's seee, for Tray

1. "Other than myself. Let's see, totally have to be the old madam that runs my orphanage. Any lady who can raise six orphans and not drink is a damn hero. Actually maybe anyone with kids. Kids are bastards, especially orphans. Hehe"

2. "My dynamic. Well My mothers a scary lady and I haven't seen my tribe in years. As for me, my mate is dead and I'm trying to help raise six orphans so unique is probably the word I'd use."

3. "Probably faking my own death after gettting involved with Garleans, vigilanties, and Moniterists."

Questions for below:

1 If you could do something over again, what would it be?

2 How do you want to die?

3 What is your idea of a fabulous outfit?

1 If you could do something over again, what would it be?

2 How do you want to die?

3 What is your idea of a fabulous outfit?

1. I would, uh... "outsource" another Imperial wreckage from somewhere in Gyr Abania.

Finally getting my hands on one of their Predator models, restoring it to full operation, really finding out what makes it TICK... Sorry, getting kind of excited.

2. Old.

3. SOLID GOLD GARLEAN ARMOR. Strange, yes, but I recall a rumor of the late Legatus van Baelsar subscribing to this particular style. Never took him for a man of fashion...

For the next:

1.What region would you like to spend the rest of you days in?

2.Who's your favorite Songbird?

3. If you could pick another discipline to train in (or plan to), what's next?

Questions for Warren:

1. If you could save only one of the current city state leaders, who would it be and why?

2. If you could take a diplomatic approach to asking Bahamut/Nael van Darnus 'not' to cause the Calamity, what would you say to try and convince them?

3. Favorite dress code?

1) The Sultana. Warren fights for Ul'dah.

2) Warren!IRL is not convinced there could possibly be diplomacy involving those people. Warren!ICly would probably attempt to suggest they coexist peacefully, and when that didn't work, he'd reluctantly draw his sword to settle things. Proverbially, and all.

3) This is a tough one. Warren himself prefers the peasant-style of comfy robes and clothing, but there's a degree of... legitimacy? that comes from business casual and above. He usually dresses professionally (but not super formal!) when going out, so probably that.

Yeah, posting questions for the person below you does work. Warren and Firely confused me initially... >___>

Questions for Roen:

1. If you could choose to be any other race than what you were born as, what would you choose and why?

2. What  would your ideal life be like when you would retire from an adventurers status/settle down?

3. What do you hate more, Voidsent or Garleans?

1. Elezen. They seem so much taller, surely they have a better view up there.

2. Settle down to a quiet neighborhood in the Lavender Beds with a family of her own. She would not admit this currently.

3. Easy, Voidsent! Garleans can be misunderstood and not all are bad.

1) She decided earlier on that she wanted to be a "knight" that protects people.

2) Before she got her wooden sword and shield (which really aren't toys) it was a wooden carved horse.

3) Taking long leisurely hot baths. She only feels guilty about it because she could be doing something else more productive. She is usually not the type to indulge in anything for too long. She does not do this often.

Okay! I will leave the last three questions from Taejin for the next poster!

For the next:

1.What region would you like to spend the rest of you days in?

2.Who's your favorite Songbird?

3. If you could pick another discipline to train in (or plan to), what's next?

I SHALL FINALLY BITE SOMETHING.

1. I'd love to go back home in Thanalan, especially Ul'dah but the politics there and I don't mix. I'll stick to the Lavender Beds.

2. Ulala of course!

3. I've moved through quite a bit of disciplines, dabbled in some and forced to drop the others. I think I'd like to start knowing how to use my own strengths and stature against others. I can't protect others as well if I lost my axe.

Questions for below:

1. Has there ever been an incident or person who turned your beliefs upside down? Something that has changed you?

2. To expand on #1, what do you think your life would be like now if you hadn't had your experience or met that person(s)?

3. The Sultana or The Syndicate?

Questions for below:

1. Has there ever been an incident or person who turned your beliefs upside down? Something that has changed you?

2. To expand on #1, what do you think your life would be like now if you hadn't had your experience or met that person(s)?

3. The Sultana or The Syndicate?

1. Quite a few. When I was just a girl, about fifteen cycles old my friend who was older than me and someone I looked up to taught me how to dance. I had a very low confidence back then but she taught me that I had value and that dancing and singing is a lot of fun. It eventually became my job and my passion as an adult.

2. I don't know honestly. She had a big impact on my life and we were really close. I wish she was here today to see how far I've gotten. 

3. The Sultana. The Syndicate are just a bunch of greedy pricks. 

Some questions (for below poster): 

1. Moogles or Tonberries? 

2. If you could go back and change something about your past, what would it be?

3. Where is your favorite place to go to relax and why?

Some questions (for below poster): 

1. Moogles or Tonberries? 

2. If you could go back and change something about your past, what would it be?

3. Where is your favorite place to go to relax and why?

(Alyx Quintessence)

1. Tonberries. I never trust a moogle

2. I would change my death...so I can experience a proper childhood.

3. Why that is easy...my Archive room. Silent, many books and my sisters are there.

----

1. What do you consider power besides physical strength and spells?

2. How far would you go to save a loved one?

3. Would you wish for anything you want even if it results in the misery or even death of another living being?

(Alyx Quintessence)

1. What do you consider power besides physical strength and spells?

2. How far would you go to save a loved one?

3. Would you wish for anything you want even if it results in the misery or even death of another living being?

1.) Heart. It doesn't matter what other power you may have at your finger tips. If you truly believe in something than that will give you the strength to overcome anything no matter what odds are placed in your way. There is truly nothing more fearsome than someone who cannot be stopped because they believe in their chosen path.

2.) As far as I need to go. I'll go to the ends of the world or to the gates of the Seventh Hell itself.

3.) No. It matters not what I wish for, I do not want anyone to suffer for my choices.

-------

1.) Would you restore an artifact on the possibility it could better the lives of people while knowing if misused it could kill thousands?

2.) Your only options to save your friends are to either let loose a Voidsent from it's containment or make a deal with the Garlean's after it. Which do you choose?

3.) A boulder is baring down upon a stranger. If you act now you might be able to save them, but either way certain death awaits you. What do you do?

1.) Would you restore an artifact on the possibility it could better the lives of people while knowing if misused it could kill thousands?

2.) Your only options to save your friends are to either let loose a Voidsent from it's containment or make a deal with the Garlean's after it. Which do you choose?

3.) A boulder is baring down upon a stranger. If you act now you might be able to save them, but either way certain death awaits you. What do you do?

1) Yes, I would because even if thousands die, million or billion can be live better,  for the greater good, sacrifice can be made.

2) None or the Garlean, Voidsent are just chaotic and random, while the Empire are known to be loyal to their creed and their way of living, who isn't that bad (from my character perception)

3)Since I am sure to die in the end, I will try to save the live of the youngest stranger in the group of them, because the old already giving part of their life.

Question time

1) You can change your past, at the cost of one thing : Future love, Most important memories, or speech (and even writing, you will never be able to communicate with someone) Which one and what do you change for this price?

2) Two strangers are in dangers, an young woman and an older man who has two young children waiting at home, without mother to help them. Who do you save?

3) You have information that may remove a Castrum in a region, but telling it will brand you as a Garlean Spy for the Alliance, you may judge for the crime you have done before, do yous stay silent or  speak about it hoping that the Martial Tribunal will be clement for your past crime of spying and sending information to the Empire.

Question time

1) You can change your past, at the cost of one thing : Future love, Most important memories, or speech (and even writing, you will never be able to communicate with someone) Which one and what do you change for this price?

2) Two strangers are in dangers, an young woman and an older man who has two young children waiting at home, without mother to help them. Who do you save?

3) You have information that may remove a Castrum in a region, but telling it will brand you as a Garlean Spy for the Alliance, you may judge for the crime you have done before, do yous stay silent or  speak about it hoping that the Martial Tribunal will be clement for your past crime of spying and sending information to the Empire.

Alyx Quintessence

1: Future Love. If it means to keep my mother from being an insane monster and have a proper childhood. Love is a simple sacrifice if it means changing the past.

2: Ah, the old 'can only save one' trick question...Sadly your question may say who i save but you didn't restrict me. In this case I would merely save them both using the magical wards and teleportation scrolls on hand.

3: Well as much as i love these what if scenarios, we must also discuss a few things. One, how can the alliance tell i am a Garlean Spy exactly if I have uncovered information that could remove Garlean men in an entire region? Two, if for some reason they would consider me a spy from the information i have, which frankly would be plausible, what is stopping me from just doing the deed on my own or hells, even inviting like minded individuals to do it under the cover of the authority and letting them take all the credit? See, the question you offered has holes and at first glance seems logical to just tell them and be labeled a spy for the greater good...IF it was the only method. You could plant documents and other clues without the presence being known. Thus THEY cannot even remotely link it to your own hands and take said information and do what they will.

Whether they throw it away or not is left up to them and their choice. If they choose to follow it, they will win. If not, then they will miss their chance.

Or...in layman terms. Third option: Hand them this information without being identified and see if they trust it or not. Thus eliminating any chance of being accused of being a Garlean spy.

-----

1: Immortality with normal lifespan or Vulnerability with no lifespan? And do explain your reason for taking it.

2: Do you believe that there are alternate timelines coexisting alongside ours? And what do you think your alternate self is doing?

3: Simple... Cats or Dogs?

1: Immortality with normal lifespan or Vulnerability with no lifespan? And do explain your reason for taking it.

2: Do you believe that there are alternate timelines coexisting alongside ours? And what do you think your alternate self is doing?

3: Simple... Cats or Dogs?

1. The former. You can get a lot of good done in a short time, whereas the latter only leads to getting your ass kicked. Just ask the Ascians.

2. Yep, fought 'em. Other me is having a sandwich then a nap.

3. D o g g o

- - - - -

1. Favorite Allagan tomestone? One I had decrypted once turned out to be an entire volume of ancient dessert recipes.

2. How do you let someone down gently and let her know you're not really interested in hooking up? Asking for, uh, a friend.

3. Would you challenge 100 moogle-sized Exdeaths or one Exdeath-sized moogle?