Looking for paragraph+ RPers and maybe some romance!

Hi there!

I am not so new to the game, been playing it around two / three months or so and I am happy to say I really do enjoy the community and it's roleplayers!

The only issue is, I see mostly casual / medium writers around the hubs I go to, nor can I find like minds that write in huge, detailed posts. I love to be very descriptive and to have a huge vocabulary when writing; colorful words are the best to me, but sadly I am finding it very rare to see other people who write like that.

Even more-so I find it rare to find potential romance partners, seeing that they have to write in the writing style I like. I would get bored long term if someone did not share the same sense of wanting to write often and a lot!

Now keep in mind romance is not needed, but if it happens, it would be with someone who would fit with what I am looking for here. Feminine types are preferred, but in the end, it's the skill of the writing that will have my eyes rather than the race or gender of the character!

If anyone can write well and flourish their posts, I'd love to meet you, though keep in mind I am not fond of OOC chatter. Immersion is a huge thing to me, so I rather not be friendly OOCly.

Feel free to add me in game at Yulfe Lhenka, or message me here with your screen name so I can add you and hopefully meet up somewhere~.

Keep in mind that in hubs or events, many people write less for the sake of being polite. When there are lots of people in a small area, to write a plethora of paragraphs can be considered rude. So there are people, such as myself, who in Skype/party RP write multiple paragraphs or as much as we feel is needed, but censor ourselves for the sake of others when in a busy setting.  (Plus waiting for large paragraphs in dynamic settings can bottle the flow of RP!) 

This might not be exactly what you were referring too, but I just wanted to mention it in case it hadn't crossed your mind! It'd be a bummer to miss out on some potentially awesome RP due to surface glances in those areas. And if you are talking about experiences in a party setting or something more private, then I apologize if I overstep! 

In any case, I am dabbling more into open RP with one of my own characters as his personality becomes more fleshed out. So I will keep an eye out for your character sometime and maybe grump him your way, haha.

Oh I am aware of being polite and not wanting to post huge paragraphs, but sadly that is why I am stuck! I am sure there are a few people in the hubs that write a lot, but I won't ever see it on the surface. That is why I figured to ask here, to hopefully find some hidden gems that I would not be able to see in a larger area with a lot of people. 

I do know I have my status say 'heavy RPer' so I tend to look for those with that as well, so I can at least have an idea that they do write more than most~.

There's more than just politeness at work though. Its very hard to maintain paragraph levels of posting in game cause the chats want designed for such things. As a normal multi para roleplayer from chat and forums sites, I find that I have to stunt myself to keep a role play going smoothly because of the game chat limitations.

I personally love paragraph RP because it adds a lot of flavor text and character, but yeah I usually reserve that for party/private RP to reduce clutter on local chat. Especially if you're in busy hubs like the Quicksand. It can get annoying having to scroll through mountains of text to find a response.

If you see me around, don't hesitate to say hi! Yuuri is extremely friendly and frequents the Quicksand for guildleves.

I am looking to expand to Mateus, so maybe...? 

I am not big on romance in my RP, but I prefer serious plots and I write...a lot. I find myself shortening in hubs to like..3-4 paragraphs, but generally I go around 6-8 if I am rping with the right person.

I wouldn't mind trying to plot with you. I plan on sticking an alt on Mateus at some point soon