[Brynhildr]

Greetings from Brynhildr! We are little, but we're getting a bit loud! Lorekeepers, a Roleplay Linkshell on the server Brynhildr, comprised of several RP FCs including Void Hunters, Brave Company, and Genesis, are attempting to cobble together a RP ward in Shirogane once the district opens up. 

The thought is to create a haven for RP, with homes, shops, and various businesses (like a dance studio! That's totally not a cover for something <.<) available for open RP. In this endeavor, we're making a 'map' for the ward we've chosen, of which houses have been 'claimed'. Obviously, we can't do anything about rando's, but we CAN organize so that we're not competing with each other. 

If -you- RP on Brynhildr and are interested in 1) joining our effort or 2) not having to fight with us for housing, OR, if you're not on Brynhildr but the idea sounds appealing to you, either PM me here, or message one of the following people in-game; Tawny Voleur, Liavelle Sailmet, Axianne Redsteele, Albel Noxx, Bradly Tyrson, Ella Schwartzkrieg, Vivian Cerberus, Mierre Shailo.

• 3 weeks later...

"If -you- RP on Brynhildr and are interested in 1) joining our effort or 2) not having to fight with us for housing" Had me at first and it's a nice plan but these houses are up for grabs. Everybody won't get the house they want and some people may already have nine picked out as a lucky number to start. So if a person get a house that someone else "claim" what will happen? Would they still be able to Rp with the others? Or is that person not going to get any attention for taking a house. Especially if it was a large plot which I'm sure the leaders of this Rp ordeal already claimed. Which I hope wouldn't be the case because you've pretty much nominated yourself and the other top role players to get the largest houses and not some random person that just Rp for the fun of it. To make this a Rp ward I say go for it but to try and call out houses that nobody is guaranteed and saying "fighting against us for houses" it kinda make it look like you have to submit to claiming houses that aren't claimed and you are either with us or against us. Everyone should be able to choose whatever house they want when 4.1 is released. Just because you and others may have it talked it out doesn't mean that every player that want a house is going to abide by that rule. Especially for those that want to Rp but have to limit themselves as to where they can stay. If someone take your house that you want I would hope that person isn't treated like an outcast. A lot of role players may see this and not even follow "this house belong to so and so" just to Rp with others. But simply want to stay there to interact with others.